• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Requirements on the medical examination day

1. Original passport.
2. second notification letter.
3. Two recent passport size photo (not more than 6 months old, 2"by2" with a white background.
4. vaccination record and medical documents of current or previous health condition (if you have the records

RE-MEDICALS
1. carry previous x-ray.
2. Iom vaccination certificate.

1. Original passport.
2. second notification letter.
3. Two recent passport size photo (not more than 6 months old, 2"by2" with a white background.
4. vaccination record and medical documents of current or previous health condition (if you have the records

RE-MEDICALS
1. carry previous x-ray.
2. Iom vaccination certificate.

Thanks Clama for this information

hallo clama what about is u dont have vaccination of previous health records or the medical records ?am askin this because its been long since i went to a ho c this is because the lord almighty has been good 2 me and praise be 2 him ! Is it really important for one 2 have the records ?thanks and i wish all the best in your interview plus all the current peeps in the forum God bless u all and remember he LOVES YOU JAMES 1:17

i wish it wasnt already due ur wife would travel n give birth there n all stress will be out. baby would be citizen automatic....... apart from that lemmmi pray n think

hallo clama what about is u dont have vaccination of previous health records or the medical records ?am askin this because its been long since i went to a ho c this is because the lord almighty has been good 2 me and praise be 2 him ! Is it really important for one 2 have the records ?thanks and i wish all the best in your interview plus all the current peeps in the forum God bless u all and remember he LOVES YOU JAMES 1:17

Hallo akelloh,
Vaccination record if you have kids and the card records are available if not no worries.
Medical report only if you have a past or current medical condition.

it is not life and death issue, even if there is no previous vaccination record, they will work it all out for you anyway, by very simple blood taking & blood analysis, it will become clear what anti-bodies are in the blood

Some quick notes about certain misconceptions when it comes to form I-134:

If your sponsor is employed by another entity, your sponsor is required to provide:
1: A written statement from his/her employer indicating:
- date and nature of employment
- salary being earned
- nature of employment, temporary or permanent

2: Statement form his/her bank showing:
- the date when the a/c was opened
- total amount deposited within the past one year
- present balance in the a/c

But if your sponsor includes copies of his/her W2s (even though the form only indicates its requirement for a self employed person), then the sponsor doesn't need to bother providing the 2 documents listed above because the W2 provides an accurate picture of your sponsor's earning power.

Documents are required in support of whatever claim the sponsor is making in order to discourage people from making inaccurate statements (or out rightly lying) on the forms.

Does he just need to list down the assets on the form without accompanying documents/proof of what has been listed, pls help me understand all the docs that has to accompany that I-134.
I appreciate your help

hi all wish everyone the best in relocating to the us and those yet to go for the interview good luck.
Now i have apending question and need advice, after receiving our visas my wife is expecting a new born anytime now and it will be before i move to us. Now my question is how do i go to us with the kid not having a visa or i need to apply for that again and if so do have to apply for a new passport for the kid also or is it not necessary. Over to you makiki, nickelly, papasan, dubai-b, essieta and all help a brother out.
When are you travelling? coz u need a passport for the Baby and the visa too. You cant travel without those documents. After baby is born you will need to book for Her/him a Visa, you can enter any flight without her/his documents my dear.

Today's Devotion

Ecclesiastes 3:11.

He hath made everything beautiful in his time

Never forget that God is a Promise Keeper. He is also a Promise Fulfiller. He is true to HIS WORD. God honors His Word and has lifted it above HIS Name, Amen. Therefore, your God given promise will not fail. Has God placed a promise in your heart, a dream, or a vision? Get ready for it to be fulfilled in Jesus Faithful Name, Amen. His delays are not His denials.

Well I dont know bcs I have never looked at a copy but I don't expect it to be the same as the 1st NL, at least the 2nd one should have some instructions in regards to interviews and the documents needed to take to the interviews.
Those who have received their 2nd NL, post a copy for us (Freshers) a copy.

February XX, 201X

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
P.O. BOX XX
NAIROBI 00100
XXXXXXX

Dear DV Applicant,
This is the official notice for you to pursue your application for a DV-2013 visa. An appointment has been scheduled for you at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate stated below. You and all members of your family must appear at the appointed date and time for your interview. Please notify the office listed if you cannot keep the appointment.
You and any eligible family members will be required to submit sufficient proof of identity upon arrival. If you fail to obtain a DV-2013 visa by September 30, 2013, your registration will expire. Your family members must also obtain their visas prior to September 30, 2013, or they will not be permitted to join you in the United States under the DV-2013 program.
Please follow the instructions provided in Step 4 at http://www.dvselectee.state.gov for Interview Preparation and Fee Payments. It is very important that you follow the guidelines carefully in preparation for your interview. The Diversity Lottery Fee for each applicant and each member of the family must be paid in full before the visa interview and is non-refundable, even if the visa is refused for any reason.
Interview Appointment

NAIROBI
EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES
Consular Section
United Nations Avenue, Gigiri
PO BOX 606 Village Market
NAIROBI
KENYA
(254)(0)20 375 3705
April XX, 20XX 08:00 AM
The Kentucky Consular Center has completed the processing of your case and forwarded it to the interviewing office. Further inquiries should be addressed to the interviewing office listed above. When communicating with the Embassy/Consulate either by telephone or letter, always refer to your name and case number exactly as they appear below.
Case Number: 2013AF000XXXXX
Principal Applicant Name: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Preference Category: DV DIVERSITY
Foreign State Chargeability: XXXXXXXXXX
If any documents are listed below as incomplete, please present the completed documents at the time of interview.
Case Number: 2013AF000XXXXX
Applicant Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Beneficiaries: XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Stop this Panicking business
Newcomers please go through previous threads am sure answers are there. I used to print out interviews for guys who had gone through previous interviews from 2011-2013 and so many questions you are asking have been posted. You are in a panic mode which is not good for your spirit man.:(

Newcomers please go through previous threads am sure answers are there. I used to print out interviews for guys who had gone through previous interviews from 2011-2013 and so many questions you are asking have been posted. You are in a panic mode which is not good for your spirit man.:(

Tell me about that nickelly, im soon having panic attact!!!! my interview is on wednesday, how am i gonna survive these 2 full days.... i know you are stil waiting for my inbox, my dear you will still get soon!! Barikiwe

Well said Nickelly, Some of the newcomers are asking questions that have been discussed in previous pages and they don't want to do a little of leg work to research. In 2012 and 2013 i guess each and everything is covered. I have not seen a unique case that needs different approach in answers. Guys pls pls for your own benefit do a little of your own research, venture out into other forums also and make google your friend.

Tell me about that nickelly, im soon having panic attact!!!! my interview is on wednesday, how am i gonna survive these 2 full days.... i know you are stil waiting for my inbox, my dear you will still get soon!! Barikiwe

Henrica80, this is not the time to panick. I remember your one of the first members of 2013. Yours is a straight forward visa, just make sure everything is in order, double check on Tuesday evening and have your normal sleep. The COs tend to relax on questions unless your paperwork arouses suspicion. Your voice must be audible and composed. It's not an exam with tricky questions. Relax and arrange your docs in away you will feel comfortable handling them. Be blessed and and lets have that success story on Wednesday afternoon.

Henrica80, this is not the time to panick. I remember your one of the first members of 2013. Yours is a straight forward visa, just make sure everything is in order, double check on Tuesday evening and have your normal sleep. The COs tend to relax on questions unless your paperwork arouses suspicion. Your voice must be audible and composed. It's not an exam with tricky questions. Relax and arrange your docs in away you will feel comfortable handling them. Be blessed and and lets have that success story on Wednesday afternoon.

Dubai thanks, you have always encouraged me since day one and i really appreciate, just scared of the unknowns??? what happened with the fb things, finally couldnt find you!!

henrica80, this is not the time to panick. I remember your one of the first members of 2013. Yours is a straight forward visa, just make sure everything is in order, double check on tuesday evening and have your normal sleep. The cos tend to relax on questions unless your paperwork arouses suspicion. Your voice must be audible and composed. It's not an exam with tricky questions. Relax and arrange your docs in away you will feel comfortable handling them. Be blessed and and lets have that success story on wednesday afternoon.

well answered, dubai tell them it shall be well.:)

Hahaaa i know how it feels...no need to panic,their questions are straight fwd n then you`ll have like a chat with the CO, they are quite friendly..just arrange all documents in order..the visa is yours dear

Well said Nickelly, Some of the newcomers are asking questions that have been discussed in previous pages and they don't want to do a little of leg work to research. In 2012 and 2013 i guess each and everything is covered. I have not seen a unique case that needs different approach in answers. Guys pls pls for your own benefit do a little of your own research, venture out into other forums also and make google your friend.

I do agree that we new-comers need to carry-out the necessary research before we can post our questions. I can imagine it is frustrating for forum-mates to keep answering questions which have already been answered before. Nevertheless thanks DV2013 for sharing your experiences....

Henrica, It shall be well, you are not going alone but with Lord. God get the visa I am waiting on ur testimony. In Jesus name