• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Amen Amen we will always keep our families safe and trust in the Lord

The story is so sad that's why I ask every forum member to focus on why God has given you this chance, make use of it, those who have families ensure that the love you have for your family will not change. Let us also ask God's help so us to turn away from every wickedness. Let us ask Him to forgive us our trespasses, grant us a spirit of humility and heal our land according to His promise in 2 Chronicles 7:14. There is much more however, let us ask God by His Holy Spirit to guide us in the prayer for our families. The enemy is there to kill and destroy families even here in Kenya its not exceptional. All I ask you is to cover your family with the blood, commit your time with God and I know you will make it. before any thing happens in the physical God will show you in the spiritual Ream. But all am saying is FEAR NOT, God has not given us the spirit of Fear.

In Isaiah 41:10

"Fear not, for I Am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I AM your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with my right hand of rightness and justice.

Jesus asks you a question...Matthew 6:27.

"who of you by worrying and being anxious can add one unit of measure (cubit) to his stature or to the Span of his life" :)

Amen Amen we will always keep our families safe and trust in the Lord

The story is so sad that's why I ask every forum member to focus on why God has given you this chance, make use of it, those who have families ensure that the love you have for your family will not change. Let us also ask God's help so us to turn away from every wickedness. Let us ask Him to forgive us our trespasses, grant us a spirit of humility and heal our land according to His promise in 2 Chronicles 7:14. There is much more however, let us ask God by His Holy Spirit to guide us in the prayer for our families. The enemy is there to kill and destroy families even here in Kenya its not exceptional. All I ask you is to cover your family with the blood, commit your time with God and I know you will make it. before any thing happens in the physical God will show you in the spiritual Ream. But all am saying is FEAR NOT, God has not given us the spirit of Fear.

In Isaiah 41:10

"Fear not, for I Am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I AM your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with my right hand of rightness and justice.

Jesus asks you a question...Matthew 6:27.

"who of you by worrying and being anxious can add one unit of measure (cubit) to his stature or to the Span of his life" :)

Visa Approved

So we got to the embassy this morning at 5:45 for a 6:30am appointment. We where about 10-15 people/families back in the line, but when we came up to the second check point, the lady moved us forward to 4th place, I guess b'se we had young children with us.

At the main reception, we are given a number and a small form to file out (Name, CN, contacts) and told to wait.

Next step is presenting all our documents, certificates etc (please have a photocopy of every document). For those from UG, they need your O-level certificate. I didn't have mine, b'se it got lost, but had my transcript, A-level certificate and Bachelor and Master degrees, so that might have helped me through. But maybe I was just lucky, so please have your O-level certificate as it is the basic requirement. After presenting these, we paid the visa fee and had another wait.

Next was digital finger-printing, then you wait again to do the actual interview.

This wait was especially long in our case, b'se as I mentioned last week, there was a delay in working on our x-rays, so we had to wait to do the interview until the medical report arrived from IOM.

Eventually we are called to the final window. The interview itself was just for formality, b'se when we where done, we were given forms to follow up with the process, which had details like our CN hand written already. So my guess was they had already decided to give us the visa b4 we were interviewed and only if we contradicted the info we gave, would they deny the visa or put us on AP.

Basically, I was asked 3 questions (1) about my study (what had I done after secondary school, which was go on to University), (2) how we will support ourselves b4 we get a job and (3) about the children (I have one from a previous relationship, so asked if I had consent of the Mum to take the child. I had a court granted custody letter, so that covered it.)

All said and done, we where cleared at about 10:15am

So my advice to all still to come, is the same as we have heard from those that have gone thru it before, just have confidence in the information you already submitted and you'll be ok.

Heading back to UG 2moro and will wait for the visas from there, esp b'se the kids have to go back to school.

Last edited by a moderator:
So we got to the embassy this morning at 5:45 for a 6:30am appointment. We where about 10-15 people/families back in the line, but when we came up to the second check point, the lady moved us forward to 4th place, I guess b'se we had young children with us.

At the main reception, we are given a number and a small form to file out (Name, CN, contacts) and told to wait.

Next step is presenting all our documents, certificates etc (please have a photocopy of every document). For those from UG, they need your O-level certificate. I didn't have mine, b'se it got lost, but had my transcript, A-level certificate and Bachelor and Master degrees, so that might have helped me through. But maybe I was just lucky, so please have your O-level certificate as it is the basic requirement. After presenting these, we paid the visa fee and had another wait.

Next was digital finger-printing, then you wait again to do the actual interview.

This wait was especially long in our case, b'se as I mentioned last week, there was a delay in working on our x-rays, so we had to wait to do the interview until the medical report arrived from IOM.

Eventually we are called to the final window. The interview itself was just for formality, b'se when we where done, we were given forms to follow up with the process, which had details like our CN hand written already. So my guess was they had already decided to give us the visa b4 we were interviewed and only if we contradicted the info we gave, would they deny the visa or put us on AP.

Basically, I was asked 3 questions (1) about my study (what had I done after secondary school, which was go on to University), (2) how we will support ourselves b4 we get a job and (3) about the children (I have one from a previous relationship, so asked if I had consent of the Mum to take the child. I had a court granted custody letter, so that covered it.)

So my advice to all still to come, is the same as we have heard from those that have gone thru it before, just have confidence in the information you already submitted and you'll be ok.

Heading back to UG 2moro and will wait for the visas from there, esp b'se the kids have to go back to school.

Congratulations, we thank God for the good report :)

Hey good pple, i paid my USCIS today via VISA card. got two emails on confirmation and another saying that my case has been accepted and is awaiting review. is this it or i await any other confirmation??

Congrats i have been following your thread keenly, that was truly an experience, God will keep Blessing you more and more...

hy fellow wiiners !does the 2NL include the interview date and can you have the medical report done a day before the interview at the embassy and the police report to? Thanks and God bless you .He loves you james 1;17

2014AF00073XXX

Congratulations on getting your visas sir. It pays to be organized and have all loopholes for questioning covered. When all your papers are in order, its basically counter-checking the info for the COs. Be blessed and have safe journey back to Uganda.

Coooooooooooongs to you and family UG1. Am so happy for you. I wish you and family the best in life. Keep us updated on your next step. Have a safe journey back.

a

congratulations Uganda 1,all the best on ur new safari and life

Congrats!!have a safe journey back

Congs Ug1. The journey is finally over. Thanks for sharing and stay Blessedooooooooo