• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

No need of waiting for E mail with waybill number, just go to the DHL pick up point you register and give them your ID they will search your parcel and let you know .

Hello,
i attended visa interview on 14.05.2013 and my visa was approved. i was given papers to register with DHL for my passport and visa collection but until now nothing. what could be the problem.

kindly help, the wait is really taking me on an emotional wreckage.
Did you register or create an account with the DHL? If yes please check the https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/ and see what your status is.

Visa check

Did you register or create an account with the DHL? If yes please check the https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/ and see what your status is.

hi MaKiki
checked, below is the report
application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days. Under the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act, Immigrant Visas for "Diversity Visas" cannot be issued after September 30th of the year in which you were selected to apply for a Diversity Visa. For example, entrants into the Diversity Visa Program in Fall of 2011 were selected for Diversity Visa 2012 Program, and selectees MUST apply and receive their visa prior to September 30, 2012 otherwise they lose eligibility to receive a Diversity Immigrant Visa, regardless of additional administrative processing. In addition, please note that some immigrant visas may not be able to be issued if the annual numerical limit for that category has been reached.

what do i make of it.
rgrds

Last edited by a moderator:
No need of waiting for E mail with waybill number, just go to the DHL pick up point you register and give them your ID they will search your parcel and let you know .

will try that tomorrow. kindly see my the result of status check and advice.
thanks

[COLOR="#FF0000[B]"]DV2013AF00088XXX[/COLOR][/B]
Entry Checked: 3.10.2012
The forms sent to KCC: 04.10.2012
Confirmed by KCC via email: 21.12.2012
Birth certs: done
Passports: not yet
2nd NL: NOT YET
Police Clearance ; not yet
Medicals: not yet
Interview: not yet:(

will I ever get the 2NL, if yes, when?.
Is there any chance of me getting a visa with such a high case number?
Is there any Kenyan with such a high case number?
Is there any record of such high case number winning previously?

Any kenyan single lady who won dv 2014 and has form 4cert with atleast C plain and has not sent her form 230 &122 back to inbox me her mobile number, i have good news for you!

Happy for you dear, just we want to hear,thanks so much.
Well my forum mates in just 2 weeks in the US i have my first job i cant complain and in within these days we were able to get our SSN and State IDs in 7 days. This is all you need to get a job. I cant complain but the trouble is the work schedules you are given bare in mind its your host dropping you to work and picking you and the host has her full time job. Ni kugumu but i thank God my host is on leave but i have a week to have my learners permit and hit the road or am stak. I want to encourage all of you who are looking forward to be here na nina sema njoo tena haraka.

@All [h=5]IF SOMEBODY HAS DISCOURAGED YOU BEFORE ON IMMIGRATION, PLEASE READ THIS[/h]Compare and contrast: The twelve spies who were sent by Moses to explore the Promised Land reported, "We did as you had instructed us; the land is indeed a bountiful country 'flowing with milk and honey.' But the people living there are powerful, and their towns are large and fortified. We even saw giants there, the descendants of Anak! We can't go up against them! They are stronger than we are!" ...[Numbers 13.27-31]. In contrast, the two spies sent by Joshua to explore the city of Jericho reported, "The LORD has given us the whole land, for all the people in the land are terrified of us" [Joshua. 2.23-24].
The first report earned the Israelite's 40 years of wandering in the wilderness while the second one earned them entry into the Promised Land. Let's not doubt God's ability to do what he has promised us, or be uncertain of his power to bless us with victory and prosperity now and in the future. Let's remain steadfast in our faith in him and he will always be there for us. Please be among those preparing for blessings not doom.
Blessings

Thanks,Trusting God is the key to success.

Well my forum mates in just 2 weeks in the US i have my first job i cant complain and in within these days we were able to get our SSN and State IDs in 7 days. This is all you need to get a job. I cant complain but the trouble is the work schedules you are given bare in mind its your host dropping you to work and picking you and the host has her full time job. Ni kugumu but i thank God my host is on leave but i have a week to have my learners permit and hit the road or am stak. I want to encourage all of you who are looking forward to be here na nina sema njoo tena haraka.
Makiki, Congrats, Our God is a very faithful God,an open heart like yours will always be bless. May God continue to protect and bless your family.

Hey Guys i finally landed jana night, America is amazingly beautiful, today i went to a kenyan community church and made lots of friends already, kenyans are one tight community your life willl be very smooth if you join a church..went for buffet maaaaan food mob mpaka utashindwa ..all citizens are equal unlike kenya where the gap between the rich and the poor iko big..and kenyans are go getters they know what brought then here..will give you guys a more comprehensive storo as time goes by, ..i didnt carry my xray as hand luggage but they didnt ask for it .baadae jetlag haijaisha, n by the way who is coming to Georgia ???

Hey Guys i finally landed jana night, America is amazingly beautiful, today i went to a kenyan community church and made lots of friends already, kenyans are one tight community your life willl be very smooth if you join a church..went for buffet maaaaan food mob mpaka utashindwa ..all citizens are equal unlike kenya where the gap between the rich and the poor iko big..and kenyans are go getters they know what brought then here..will give you guys a more comprehensive storo as time goes by, ..i didnt carry my xray as hand luggage but they didnt ask for it .baadae jetlag haijaisha, n by the way who is coming to Georgia ???

wow Conglats. Dont u dare sleep over there, work, work, work and enjoy yourself while doing it.

Tumetoka mbali...:p:p kumbuka..

Thursday, June 7th, 2012 and Saturday, June 22nd, 2013. is.....

1.04 years

54.005 weeks.

380 days

9,120 hours.

547,200 minutes.

32,832,000 seconds.... and counting

All the best

lol na maths nayo am sure u got A

Congrats all the best.

Check with the dhl office or even call the embassy to find out what is happening.

Yah please cal embassy