• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Good found!
4 Days ago I found out that my husband is winner of visa lottery 2013 extraction May,1 2012,i e-mail to USA embassy in Bucharest, their response was that we still have time,I've sent them to the documents 20.06.13 KCC "I would like to know how much time I will have an answer from KCC. how to check of the reply
thank you
KCC will answer you in 10 days time and am hoping you sent the correct information now that you are late to avoid corrections. Meanwhile put everything ready all will be well. Congratulations

For all those going for their interview next week, the Lord is with you and the victory is yours. go get the visa in Jesus Name. Amen

Hey good people,i got a question.......my final year in campus starts in July 2013 till May 2014 next year,my visa expires in Nov 2013 meaning i will not be able to go back to school in July..so do i defer for a whole year,come back in June next year n finish my course or do i have my transcripts evaluated by World Evaluation Services n continue with studies in U.S??? sema dilemma:D

@essiesta
The dilemma is real. But the practical thing to do as advised by sm1smon and makiki is to travel to the US and activate your G-card and SSC . Once you get your card travel back home as the G-card will become your visa. With an undergraduate certificate from home, evaluation is easy and you will easily get into a masters program of your choice. Don't dare evaluate units covered for placement in another undergraduate course in the US. You will loss a lot. But once you go back make sure you don't exceed one calender year of absence from the US and you are even better off if you split your absence in a period of six months. Just be patient for one more year.

@ALL

The forum has been vibrant and thanks to God for all those whose patience has been crowned with success. Congraaaaaaas and please continue encouraging the others on the waiting list. We are a team, a house destined for victory and greater things to come.
Blessings

For all those going for their interview next week, the Lord is with you and the victory is yours. go get the visa in Jesus Name. Amen

@All [h=5]IF SOMEBODY HAS DISCOURAGED YOU BEFORE ON IMMIGRATION, PLEASE READ THIS[/h]Compare and contrast: The twelve spies who were sent by Moses to explore the Promised Land reported, "We did as you had instructed us; the land is indeed a bountiful country 'flowing with milk and honey.' But the people living there are powerful, and their towns are large and fortified. We even saw giants there, the descendants of Anak! We can't go up against them! They are stronger than we are!" ...[Numbers 13.27-31]. In contrast, the two spies sent by Joshua to explore the city of Jericho reported, "The LORD has given us the whole land, for all the people in the land are terrified of us" [Joshua. 2.23-24].
The first report earned the Israelite's 40 years of wandering in the wilderness while the second one earned them entry into the Promised Land. Let's not doubt God's ability to do what he has promised us, or be uncertain of his power to bless us with victory and prosperity now and in the future. Let's remain steadfast in our faith in him and he will always be there for us. Please be among those preparing for blessings not doom.
Blessings

worried if I will ever get 2NL

CN: 2013AF00088*** will I ever get the 2NL. is there any chance of me getting a visa? Is there any kenyan with such a high case number? Is there any record of such high case number winning previously?

worried about my high case number DV2013AF00088XXX

DV2013AF00088XXX
Entry Checked: 3.10.2012
Forms sent to KCC: 04.10.2012
Confirmed by KCC via email: 21.12.2012
Birth certs: done
Passports: not yet
2nd NL: NOT YET
Police Clearance ; not yet
Medicals: not yet
Interview: not yet

will I ever get the 2NL, if yes, when?.
Is there any chance of me getting a visa with such a high case number?
Is there any Kenyan with such a high case number?
Is there any record of such high case number winning previously?

Last edited by a moderator:
DV2013AF00088XXX
Forms sent to KCC: 04.10.2012

Enoo with no dout in my mind, am sure you will get your second NL, even the akina Ediofeboyz with 90***** will also get. Remain steadfast and resolute in your persuit for your dream.

Well my forum mates in just 2 weeks in the US i have my first job i cant complain and in within these days we were able to get our SSN and State IDs in 7 days. This is all you need to get a job. I cant complain but the trouble is the work schedules you are given bare in mind its your host dropping you to work and picking you and the host has her full time job. Ni kugumu but i thank God my host is on leave but i have a week to have my learners permit and hit the road or am stak. I want to encourage all of you who are looking forward to be here na nina sema njoo tena haraka.

Well my forum mates in just 2 weeks in the US i have my first job i cant complain and in within these days we were able to get our SSN and State IDs in 7 days. This is all you need to get a job. I cant complain but the trouble is the work schedules you are given bare in mind its your host dropping you to work and picking you and the host has her full time job. Ni kugumu but i thank God my host is on leave but i have a week to have my learners permit and hit the road or am stak. I want to encourage all of you who are looking forward to be here na nina sema njoo tena haraka.

Congrats. In just 2 weeks you accomplished all these,truly that land is yours to inherit. The good Lord will do it for us all just as He has done it for you.

You can say that again my dear..God is Faithful...Pongeziiiiiiii

CN: 2013AF00088*** will I ever get the 2NL. is there any chance of me getting a visa? Is there any kenyan with such a high case number? Is there any record of such high case number winning previously?

hi enoo,

You will get current next and you will receive your 2NL

Hongera sana,mungu yu mwema
all the best in your new life

DV2013AF00088XXX
The forms sent to KCC: 04.10.2012

usiogope

Don't worry my friend, your time will come, sometimes it depend with the number of viza available.

ktk nchi utokayo,but i do hope that you still have the chance just calm down.

I have a problem and I need help
In my all certificate I just use mtolera as my sir name, but on my A-Level certificate there is a mistake instead of mtolera there is mtolela but there is no mistake for my first degree certificate and second degree certificate, O-Level and diploma of education certificate. I tried to communicate with NECTA they just tell me that I am late to correct that mistake since I need to do it one year after i receive the certificate. My problem was that, I just went to collect my A-LEVEL certificate two years after I completed my diploma of education.
Please any advice from those who have experience especially during the interview if I will get the chance to attend it.

We'l be laughing about this when everything is all done. It's like moving from a boiling pot full of githeri to a frying pan! This experience is exhilarating but equally fun like a game of chess. Let's enjoy the ride and not overly stress about it... I know this is hard though.. :cool:" quickly checking on the 2nl":cool:

Lol..I'm having a blast already:):)...tick tock.

Cheers.

Behold the return of..................................Obeez, yeah that's the kind of effect a bulletin that spells " you are now current" has. Congs Obeez and all plus Ekk and all those who had successful interviews.

Duly appreciated...u r far too kind:cool::cool:

Today's Devotion

In Habakkuk 3:17-19, the Bible says “Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Forum members Old/New
Let us take time to pray for all those families going through tough times that they will look unto God the Author and the finisher of their faith. Let us ask God to renew their strength. If you know of such a family, I encourage you to pray for them and if possible call them and even visit them.

Amen..