• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Hi forumites,for the backbenchers waiting for the 2nl misses got it after 6days if i can remember.so today it should be popping out any minute just keeping the faith.

Today's Devotion

In Habakkuk 3:17-19, the Bible says “Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Forum members Old/New
Let us take time to pray for all those families going through tough times that they will look unto God the Author and the finisher of their faith. Let us ask God to renew their strength. If you know of such a family, I encourage you to pray for them and if possible call them and even visit them.
Amen!

@Julianaa how's the going? I can see you are peeping through, huh?

Icant help it,you know the feeling of holding your breadth n wanting to breath out,but u cant,iam in that state,i hope by the end of today the anxiety should be over tukimbizane na medicals i cant wait for the hour.

Today's Devotion

In Habakkuk 3:17-19, the Bible says “Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Forum members Old/New
Let us take time to pray for all those families going through tough times that they will look unto God the Author and the finisher of their faith. Let us ask God to renew their strength. If you know of such a family, I encourage you to pray for them and if possible call them and even visit them.

Amen always a blessing.

Hey guys...

Am just really curious if anyone know why Ash 2013 never got the visa....is ash around to share the story...Iv been going through some posts and saw on the list he never got a visa...

Good morning,i have an issue our visa will expire the 6th july 2013,i would like to ask you advises about which dates i have to be in USA?do i have to be there 3 weeks before the expiration date or just before the expiration of visa.please explain to me.thank you.i was thinking to leave the end of june

You can live end of June no problem at all

Hello guys how you all it's been a while???!!

It seems like a lot of us are current now and just waiting for 2nd news letter, medicals and interview.

Hope you all good!!

Hey you have been missing or in Zimbambwe thats how you do things? Am happy you got current now start preparing to face the CO

Please do so so that I can know my dear.

Allen Independent School District

Allen ISD policy and Texas Immunization Law requires immunizations for all students enrolled in school and a record of the immunizations must be on file at your student's school.

DTP 5 doses of DTP: one dose must have been received on or after the 4th birthday. However, 4 doses meet the requirement if the 4th dose was received on or after the 4th birthday. For students aged 7yrs and older, 3 doses meet the requirement if one dose was received on or after the 4th birthday.

MMR The first dose of MMR must be received on or after the 1st birthday. For Kindergarten and 1st grade, 2 doses of MMR are required. For 2nd-12th grade, 2 doses of measles-containing vaccine is required and one dose each of rubella & mumps.

Hepatitis A vaccine: 1st 2nd Beginning with 2009-2010 school year, student must have 2 doses of Hepatitis A vaccine for entry into Kindergarten.

Varicella (Chicken pox): The first dose must be received on or after the 1st birthday; 2 doses are required for Kindergarten, 1st, 7th & 8th grade and 1 dose is required for all other grade level. For any student who receives the first dose on or after 13years of age, 2 doses are required. Written documentation of date of illness from a physician, school nurse, or parent is acceptable in place of any and all varicella doses required.

Allen Independent School District

Allen ISD policy and Texas Immunization Law requires immunizations for all students enrolled in school and a record of the immunizations must be on file at your student's school.

DTP 5 doses of DTP: one dose must have been received on or after the 4th birthday. However, 4 doses meet the requirement if the 4th dose was received on or after the 4th birthday. For students aged 7yrs and older, 3 doses meet the requirement if one dose was received on or after the 4th birthday.

MMR The first dose of MMR must be received on or after the 1st birthday. For Kindergarten and 1st grade, 2 doses of MMR are required. For 2nd-12th grade, 2 doses of measles-containing vaccine is required and one dose each of rubella & mumps.

Hepatitis A vaccine: 1st 2nd Beginning with 2009-2010 school year, student must have 2 doses of Hepatitis A vaccine for entry into Kindergarten.

Varicella (Chicken pox): The first dose must be received on or after the 1st birthday; 2 doses are required for Kindergarten, 1st, 7th & 8th grade and 1 dose is required for all other grade level. For any student who receives the first dose on or after 13years of age, 2 doses are required. Written documentation of date of illness from a physician, school nurse, or parent is acceptable in place of any and all varicella doses required.

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS:p

Hey guys...

Am just really curious if anyone know why Ash 2013 never got the visa....is ash around to share the story...Iv been going through some posts and saw on the list he never got a visa...

Go back and read her story she wrote and highlighted everything there.

Good morning,i have an issue our visa will expire the 6th july 2013,i would like to ask you advises about which dates i have to be in USA?do i have to be there 3 weeks before the expiration date or just before the expiration of visa.please explain to me.thank you.i was thinking to leave the end of june
End of June is good but if can leave earlier is fyi

Today's Devotion

Forum members Old/New

Thanks Nickelly for the inspiration, May be their guide

Hey pple, I got a notification mail on delivery of my passport yesterday and got my passport + Visa today. Thankful to God.. Will leave mid July.

Lucy 10, first of all congs for getting the visa.
As for the travel, just ensure you touch base before
the expiry. A week earlier is also ok.