• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

May the good Lord remember Karendi as she is going to face the CO tomorrow, i know that you might not sleep tonight but God is on your side sister. The visa is yours IJN, go claim it my dear this is a house of WINNERs and you are one.

May the good Lord remember Karendi as she is going to face the CO tomorrow, i know that you might not sleep tonight but God is on your side sister. The visa is yours IJN, go claim it my dear this is a house of WINNERs and you are one.

Thanks dear, you are right. I can hardly sleep but am encouraged that am facing the CO not alone but with. Jesus.

Karendi i wish you well on Tuesday, may the out come of the interview confirm that this is a house of winners

Wow,thanks. Visa Mara hiyo hiyo!!! I appreciate the good wishes and tell you what, nothing feels better than knowing I have a big group of friends wishing me well.
Baraka pia..success story in a few hours :))))

Guys going for Interview
Psalm 46:1-3:
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.”
Prayer Points

1.This week, my God shall ARISE and be my REFUGE and VERY PRESENT HELP in every trouble and problems which I am going through in Jesus name.
2.This week, I shall arise and by the power in the blood of Jesus, I silence every roaring waters threatening my favour and breakthroughs! in the name of Jesus.
3.This week, I receive the armor of light and utterly destroy the bow, the spear and the chariot of darkness assigned against me and my family!!! in the name of Jesus.
4.I make no provision for the flesh, therefore, anything hiding under my flesh in order to derail my breakthrough this week: be flushed by fire and die! in Jesus name.
5.You the pregnancy of fear waiting to be born in this week of my breakthroughs, hear the voice violent faith: wither by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
6.Mountain of impossibility mocking my destiny, your time is up: receive tribulation, expire and catch fire! in the name of Jesus.
Rivers of joy and gladness flowing round the throne of God, flow down unstoppably like a contagious stream into my life this week and wash away all my sorrows and burdens in Jesus name.
6.Rivers of holiness flowing round the tabernacle of the Most High, flow down into my life this week, carry me from the obscured prison of sin, and establish me as holy city set upon a shinning hill, in the name of Jesus.
7.I release prophetic fire and declare that this shall be my week of divine help, and that help shall come right early by fire in the name of Jesus.
All the Best :)

Lovely Nickelly, thanks for such wonderful prayers.just read them around...and will read again after posting this.
I can't sleep (guess its normal) but I feel confident and encouraged this great evening.
Thanks again.

The long wait.....

Forumites,
After the long wait-close to an year...to be precise 11months .....finally my dday is dawning. Its a few minutes past midnight and a few hours to me facing the CO. Not alone though...with my big brother Jesus.
Thank you all for the kind words and especially the prayers.I will keep yah all posted.
Wacha I try to sleep....

I know my good Lord has surrounded that consulate office with his angels tickling the officers so today is a happy day for all the forumates because Karendi is coming out successful . . . . . few minutes and the good news is out. it is well sister, it is well.

Forumites,
After the long wait-close to an year...to be precise 11months .....finally my dday is dawning. Its a few minutes past midnight and a few hours to me facing the CO. Not alone though...with my big brother Jesus.
Thank you all for the kind words and especially the prayers.I will keep yah all posted.
Wacha I try to sleep....

Its going to be a formality...waiting for a success story..IJN Amen.

Forumites,
Wacha I try to sleep....
All the best i cant wait to hear your testimony,Texas here we come:cool:

Forumites,
Wacha I try to sleep....

am guessing ur at the embassy. i can see the CO handing you that green slip.....................

Today's Quote

Four things that you should ever keep in mind: God hears prayer, God heeds prayer, God answers prayer, and God delivers by prayer.:)

I know my good Lord has surrounded that consulate office with his angels tickling the officers so today is a happy day for all the forumates because Karendi is coming out successful . . . . . few minutes and the good news is out. it is well sister, it is well.

"Angels tickling officers" heehee the officers are finished coz they cant resist the power of God through the Angels.

Forumites,
Wacha I try to sleep....

The moment of truth is finally here, worry not Angels went before u to clear the way. God bless u

Thanks

All the best.may God grant you a safe journey with your family.Am happy i got someone to update me about Boston MA when my time comes.thats my desired POE.Bon Voyage!!!

Thanks Mama Kiki, of course i would visit Ghana as often as my pocket would allow me. Probably, my first visit would be when my party wins it's electoral case in court and my uncle (NADAA) is sworn in as president. lol

Nickelly, Thanks a million. God bless you.

Cathyliss, i would be more than glad to do that job though i might not stay in Boston for long. We are thinking of moving to Texas after 2months.

Budget Accomodation in Nairobi

I saw this and thought I should share: I might also make use of this, come July 2013

a) Bush House Garden
1 Silanga Close, Nairobi

TYPES ECONOMY STANDARD DELUXE SUPERIOR DELUXE

SINGLE 3000 4500 5500 N/A
DOUBLE/TWIN 4500 6000 8000 11000

TRIPLE n/a 7500 N/A N/A

DORM 1700 per person N/A N/A N/A