• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

I just realised that we are really enjoying our Swahili language but people like Gabam, Sharm,Timaz, Ash10, Catchme, Burundiwinner, Frank80, jimmaboy come from nations that dont speak Swahili ie Turkey, Ethiopia, Burundi, Uganda, Zimbambwe, Somalia and Ghana so try not to write a whole sentence in Swahili atleast let them understand us. Starting with me lol :p
Thx for remembering us. We will appreciate the change.

Ash, we are waiting for your success as well, i know your days are almost and you know what? The visa is already there you are just going to sign those papers. May the desires of your heart be granted IJN

thx Makiki. My interview is in the last week of this month. Am just counting down.

All the new members Cera Misses Julianna,Mahyuni keep the forum fire burning will be hear to give you more information especially by Makiki,Dubai and me Prayers and Hope:)

Thanks Nickelly, We are trusting God and being patient wait on our timeIJN.Congratulation once more,

Thanks Nickelly, We are trusting God and being patient wait on our timeIJN.Congratulation once more,

Yeah,sure will and pls dont go M.I.A(missing in action :p ) on us.
Im b glad to assist anyone in here of any query they got in the DV bracket :)

Do those who got tattoos have to worry when going to IOM for check ups n jabs(injections) ? Is that a thing to b concerned about?

Nickelly congrats sana. I am so happy for you,it's surreal. Well the rest of us are getting closer and closer, more excited and scared.

Don't worry about me, my swahili is fasihi and fluent, probably better than most people here, I lived in TZ for almost 10 years of my early life.