• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

forum mates,

any idea about 212(g)(2)(B) annotation on visa?

212(g)(2) of the Act to provide three waivers for adjustment of status and immigrant visa applicants who lack the required vaccinations.

These three waiver provisions are:

· Section 212(g)(2)(A) of the Act which authorizes the granting of a waiver to those applicants who received the vaccinations for which documents were missing when they initially applied for adjustment of status or for an immigrant visa;

· Section 212(g)(2)(B) of the Act which authorizes the granting of a waiver when the civil surgeon certifies, according to HHS regulations, that it is not medically appropriate for the applicant to have one or more of the required vaccinations; and

· Section 212(g)(2)(C) of the Act which authorizes the granting of a waiver for individuals who establish that compliance with the vaccination requirements would be contrary to their religious beliefs or moral convictions.

http://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/AFM/HTML/AFM/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-18922/0-0-0-18926.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's hope
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present:)

212(g)(2) of the Act to provide three waivers for adjustment of status and immigrant visa applicants who lack the required vaccinations.

· Section 212(g)(2)(A) of the Act which authorizes the granting of a waiver to those applicants who received the vaccinations for which documents were missing when they initially applied for adjustment of status or for an immigrant visa;

· Section 212(g)(2)(B) of the Act which authorizes the granting of a waiver when the civil surgeon certifies, according to HHS regulations, that it is not medically appropriate for the applicant to have one or more of the required vaccinations; and

· Section 212(g)(2)(C) of the Act which authorizes the granting of a waiver for individuals who establish that compliance with the vaccination requirements would be contrary to their religious beliefs or moral convictions.

http://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/AFM/HTML/AFM/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-18922/0-0-0-18926.html
Please Makki elaborate some of us dont understand the terminologies:confused:

http://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/A...0-0-18926.html

Please Makki elaborate some of us dont understand the terminologies:confused:

OK i am going to use a case scenario to explain it better for the rest of the house but this doesnt mean it is what jimmaboy had in many cases assuming this is Mr. Happiness Case.

Annotation *
212(g) (2) (b)
Class B (TB) Reg. Attn of USPHS at POE

US Public Health Service (USPHS), are responsible for ensuring immigrants do not have communicable diseases when entering the country. Class B (TB) probably refers to tuberulosis and the Class B is a less concern than Class A communicable diseases.

212(g) (2) (b) is a part of the immigration law about the allowing entry to the US with some health problem. Section 212 is generally
about persons who cannot come into the US. Section (g)(2) is about vaccination.

The actual section says:
" � Section 212(g)(2)(B) of the Act which authorizes the granting of a waiver when the civil surgeon certifies, according to HHS
regulations, that it is not medically appropriate for the applicant to have one or more of the required vaccinations;"

So this is related Mr. Happiness health condition, present or past. The governmental procedures (field manual: 9 FAM 42) says the embassy must put information about such conditions in his visa. The Public Health procedures say that they must check certain documents that Mr. Happiness is carrying when he enters the country or if there is no PHS inspector that can do it, that they find where he will be staying ...
Perhaps Mr. Happiness has some documentation related to TB test that he is bringing, or one of the government forms or Medical examination form from the medical he had when applying for his immigrant visa. Or a chest x-ray. Perhaps he is missing some vaccinations or come from a country that uses BCG for TB innoculation in childhood? Or perhaps his medical exam was not recent enough? Or even that he comes from a country with a high incidence of TB?

I think that this is not a major problem.

But it brings to mind that he should bring health records from his country, especially for children (if any). They will need the
immunization records to get into school.

If Mr. Happiness is concerned, it might be good he contacts the consulate/embassy about this.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

In JIMMABOY scenario

Annotation *
212(g) (2) (b)

I will go for "his medical exam are not recent enough" because it has been more than 5 months since he was put on AP. It is the waiver issued by the consulate for an incomplete vaccination record. Some of your vaccinations may not have been age or medically appropriate which in this case you are issued a waiver.

>>>>>>No problem brother just pack your bags book that ticket and go to America<<<<<<<

Someone else can throw his or her two cents in this ok:p

OK i am going to use a case scenario to explain it better for the rest of the house but this doesnt mean it is what jimmaboy had in many cases assuming this is Mr. Happiness Case.

Annotation *
212(g) (2) (b)

US Public Health Service (USPHS), are responsible for ensuring immigrants do not have communicable diseases when entering the country. Class B (TB) probably refers to tuberulosis and the Class B is a less concern than Class A communicable diseases.

212(g) (2) (b) is a part of the immigration law about the allowing entry to the US with some health problem. Section 212 is generally

The actual section says:
" � Section 212(g)(2)(B) of the Act which authorizes the granting of a waiver when the civil surgeon certifies, according to HHS
regulations, that it is not medically appropriate for the applicant to have one or more of the required vaccinations;"

So this is related Mr. Happiness health condition, present or past. The governmental procedures (field manual: 9 FAM 42) says the embassy must put information about such conditions in his visa. The Public Health procedures say that they must check certain documents that Mr. Happiness is carrying when he enters the country or if there is no PHS inspector that can do it, that they find where he will be staying ...
Perhaps Mr. Happiness has some documentation related to TB test that he is bringing, or one of the government forms or Medical examination form from the medical he had when applying for his immigrant visa. Or a chest x-ray. Perhaps he is missing some vaccinations or come from a country that uses BCG for TB innoculation in childhood? Or perhaps his medical exam was not recent enough? Or even that he comes from a country with a high incidence of TB?

But it brings to mind that he should bring health records from his country, especially for children (if any). They will need the

If Mr. Happiness is concerned, it might be good he contacts the consulate/embassy about this.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

In JIMMABOY scenario

Annotation *
212(g) (2) (b)

I will go for "his medical exam are not recent enough" because it has been more than 5 months since he was put on AP. It is the waiver issued by the consulate for an incomplete vaccination record. Some of your vaccinations may not have been age or medically appropriate which in this case you are issued a waiver.

>>>>>>No problem brother just pack your bags book that ticket and go to America<<<<<<<

Bravo gal,eh you almost sounded like a lawyer now this is better at least this time its the layman language:p.

couple of day back, I told my h1 sponsor A to withdraw my petition/case which is supposed be reach at USCIS on 1st April. I am going ahead with h1 sponsor B.

Now A is ready to withdraw but they are asking for 1000 USD as an attorney fee which the expense incurred to A for lawyer. Other wise they are saying they will do legal action which will affect my VISA/Travel to USA!!!
Note: I am not going with A cause they had Bond of 5000USD against H1 which I signed and sent the softcopy to them.

Please advice.
ABC
MAkki our lawyer what about this case,it looks strange in this forum help him to:confused:

Annotation *
212(g) (2) (b)

The actual section says:

In JIMMABOY scenario

Annotation *
212(g) (2) (b)

Great, MaKiki ma'am, you look like a pro now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

couple of day back, I told my h1 sponsor A to withdraw my petition/case which is supposed be reach at USCIS on 1st April. I am going ahead with h1 sponsor B.

Now A is ready to withdraw but they are asking for 1000 USD as an attorney fee which the expense incurred to A for lawyer. Other wise they are saying they will do legal action which will affect my VISA/Travel to USA!!!
Note: I am not going with A cause they had Bond of 5000USD against H1 which I signed and sent the softcopy to them.

Please advice.
ABC

MAkki our lawyer what about this case,it looks strange in this forum help him to:confused:

I will advice him to continue with Sponsor A because the Sponsor might decide to temper with his status or pay him the $1000 do away with him and get another Sponsor.

Hey this ABC posted his question in a wrong thread since his is a H1B Visa Sponsors or Consulting Companies who can provide H1B Visa Sponsorship. Am sure he has by now gotten the thread of his own ilk and they have helped each other coz here we are "DV Immigrants"

Dv2014 all my hope is in the Lord my God.

I applied for dv 2014 so need ma fellow applicants to keep in touch with. Am from Uganda, Thank.

1 MAY, 2014 is just a month and a week. Until then lets keep our faith and hope in the Lord. See you then when we get selected. Pray and fast about it.

SHABBY..ug

I applied for dv 2014 so need ma fellow applicants to keep in touch with. Am from Uganda, Thank.

1 MAY, 2014 is just a month and a week. Until then lets keep our faith and hope in the Lord. See you then when we get selected. Pray and fast about it.

SHABBY..ug

This is GREAT guys i am hoping that the light will shine on you come May 1st. :p i also entered the eDv2014 cant wait to see if i got selected even though i have my visa already :rolleyes:

hallo forumates.

i was introduced to this forum a month ago,for a whole month i have been going through the pages.i have learnt so much,n i cant thank u enough for such good work God bless u so much n may He meet the desires of ur heart.for curiosity sake when do u think i will do my interview?

@ shabby i wsh all tha best is it tha first time to play tha lottery? Julianna i see that we fall n tha same suit damn high case numbers.@Makiki si unafurahia aki,uko na gate pass already and btw how did u dress for tha interview am curious :)

@Cera..From city centre,u'll take a psv to kenyatta hospital.After u alight at KNH,u'll cross the road n start walking back to the direction u came from.U'll meet several cross roads(1st to 5th avenue ngong road).When u reach to 4th avenue ngong road,u leave the main road and join the it...Walk straight forward..u can ask the security guards along that karoad n u will get to the place.

Next week is quickly approaching...n my interview is there too.Am currently in TZ so guys ope u dont forget me in ur prayerlists..Congrats Makiki for the good work you doin in this forum...

This is GREAT guys i am hoping that the light will shine on you come May 1st. :p i also entered the eDv2014 cant wait to see if i got selected even though i have my visa already :rolleyes:

I also applied DV2014 for the first time.Am on the count down to may 1st when i get selected.cant wait to share the testimony..I wish all the ones that have already done their interviews jouney masses.those goin for interview...ALL THE BEST.THE VISA IS YOURS!and the ones waiting for 2NL God will see you through.your time is soon.All the best everyone.fellow Dv2014 hopefuls...lets meet after we r selected and move on this journey together.God bless us all.

Well,I can vividly recall when I joined fb,I named myself 'hopeful kev.'I can say our hope in christ Jesus has kept us n given us all great triumph over obstacles.So hope is important in any journey.So for us who r DV 2014 lets keep the fire burning..I also did apply and applied for five other people and am with great expectations.