• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Today's Encouragement

“Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.” James 1:12

.......Hello guys.....em new in here....dv2013 selectee....all the way from TANZANIA.. wana create a thread for the TANZANIANs...(i wonder if they are here...);););)....but i just cant....nisaidieni wakenys...

And, hongereni sana...wote humu...mliochaguliwa for furthure visa processing steps....MUNGU NI MWEMA...TUTAFIKA....:):)

I spent time in Tanzania, for some years, so I consider myself to be one of Tanzanians...I think Momo1980 is from TZ also. It's good here, kind of East African thing...I don't feel like a stranger.

Today's Encouragement

Matthew 7:7-8 Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.:)

Today's Encouragement

Matthew 7:7-8 Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.:)
Amen

Thanks Ash, Maybe it is the reason for the delay, the holiday that is. Wacha we be patient, hopefully by end of this week.
Baraka
I called KCC yesterday and I was told they are doing the allocation of interview dates currently. She said we shall all get our 2nd NLs with in two weeks from yesterday. However, she said we should keep checking ESC every day since they will be updating the ESC website every day according to case numbers.

Today's Encouragement

Amen!!

I called KCC yesterday and I was told they are doing the allocation of interview dates currently. She said we shall all get our 2nd NLs with in two weeks from yesterday. However, she said we should keep checking ESC every day since they will be updating the ESC website every day according to case numbers.

Thanks love, we really appreciate all the effort. Two weeks from jana, that means we can vote in peace as we await 2nd NL after our Kenyan elections.
Thanks Ash.

Does any one have any update regarding our friends on AP eg Lucy10 etal?

Interesting I thought about them this very morning. I hope they are well and just like Nickelly said I will pass by and tafuta them for an encouragement here and there.

Hawayuniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Whats the worst that can happen if i am not cleared from the country i studied at by the time i go for the interview?????

Hi friends I think am in the height of my tension nw.Jus received my 2ND NL today n got a medical appointment on monday.maombi kwa wingi.

Hi friends I think am in the height of my tension nw.Jus received my 2ND NL today n got a medical appointment on monday.maombi kwa wingi.
Congs. I have also received my 2nd NL today. Thx be to God. My interview is at the end of april.

Praise God I have received my 2Nd L,the journey has Just started,Makiki this is what u felt? We need more prayers, all the best guys.

Today's Prayer
When you feel like life is weighing you down, Jehova will lift you up. When you feel like giving up, He will encourage you to keep going. When you are sad, He will lighten your spirits. When you need advice, His line is open 24-7. When you feel unsafe, He will be your safety; when you are worried, He will be an ear to your concerns. When you feel burdened, offer your burden to Him and He will take it. Where you have been burnt, He will make you beautiful; where you hurt, He will heal. Whenever you feel lonely, He will always be with you. :)

Congratulations to all those who have received their 2NL. To those yet to received theirs, just keep hope alive. Good luck to u all !!