• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

My National ID has issue with Dates and its attached to my Police records ..is it wise to unplug it from the Certificate of of good conduct, or should i present it together with affidavit ..the last thing i want at this stage is complication..saidieni

My National ID has issue with Dates and its attached to my Police records ..is it wise to unplug it from the Certificate of of good conduct, or should i present it together with affidavit ..the last thing i want at this stage is complication..saidieni

Dear,

I would advice you not to remove it...i don think their interest is in the dates like the finger prints and the records ATTACHED. Please do not remove nothing like you said the last thing you want is complications. That is my piece meal advice.
Relax there will be no complications.
:))

April 2nd NL

Hey mafans,
Hope we all are keeping well. Has anyone current in Apri (33500) gotten their 2NL letter yet? I have not yet was wondering if its too early to start promting the KCC dudes.
Replies please.

Hey mafans,
Hope we all are keeping well. Has anyone current in Apri (33500) gotten their 2NL letter yet? I have not yet was wondering if its too early nto
start promting the KCC dudes.
Replies please.
not yet. I called kcc yesterday but it was a federal holiday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont unplug it but ensure that you attach the affidavit wacha wasi wasi it shall be well.

Hey mafans,
Hope we all are keeping well. Has anyone current in Apri (33500) gotten their 2NL letter yet? I have not yet was wondering if its too early to start promting the KCC dudes.
Replies please.

I would advise u not to bother yourself calling, save that money. KCC don't need pushing, these guys follows a schedule and the notification will be sent when its time to do so. Relax inakuja, calling them will make no difference..

hey guys
happy to see you are on and doing well,baridi huku imekua too much(the cold here is almost unbearable)!!lol
been a bit busy no wonder i been away.we still coping very well.
i wish u all the best..

any TANZANIAN in here......!!

.......Hello guys.....em new in here....dv2013 selectee....all the way from TANZANIA.. wana create a thread for the TANZANIANs...(i wonder if they are here...);););)....but i just cant....nisaidieni wakenys...

And, hongereni sana...wote humu...mliochaguliwa for furthure visa processing steps....MUNGU NI MWEMA...TUTAFIKA....:):)

hey guys
happy to see you are on and doing well,baridi huku imekua too much(the cold here is almost unbearable)!!lol
i wish u all the best..
Maze huku ni Ku hot Tukusambazie? Its good to hear from you keep encouraging us we need it.:cool:

.......Hello guys.....em new in here....dv2013 selectee....all the way from TANZANIA.. wana create a thread for the TANZANIANs...(i wonder if they are here...);););)....but i just cant....nisaidieni wakenys...

And, hongereni sana...wote humu...mliochaguliwa for furthure visa processing steps....MUNGU NI MWEMA...TUTAFIKA....:):)
Karibu sana kwa forum yetu. I would request you to stick hear coz not soo many people know about this forum in you area and we have experts hear who will give you good advise or what do you think forum mates?

I think its should not be an issue to warrant any worries. What is important is the police certificate and the co will only look at what is the requirement in the law ie Birth certificate,secondary school certificate,passport,marriage certificate(if your married) and your medicals.

I think its should not be an issue to warrant any worries. What is important is the police certificate and the co will only look at what is the requirement in the law ie Birth certificate,secondary school certificate,passport,marriage certificate(if your married) and your medicals.

Asante sana dubai-b, no worries coz i have all what is required ..my interview is coming up in four weeks time then i start another life..am on the last stretch so you can understand the anxiety, otherwise i wish all the forumites well and God is with us throughout this journey..

Msaki2012 karibu sana and as you were advised earlier you better stick to this thread as it is very informative, even guys from the Land of matoke- are here..

Asante sana dubai-b, no worries coz i have all what is required ..my interview is coming up in four weeks time then i start another life..am on the last stretch so you can understand the anxiety, otherwise i wish all the forumites well and God is with us throughout this journey..
Amen. Papa, do not remove any document attached to your certificate of good conduct. My sister in law (she's from Kenya) removed her fingure prints from the COGC and the CO told her to go home and bring the missing document on another day. They got the visa eventually.

You are welcome to this forum. I haven't seen any Tanzanians on this forum except you. Am from Uganda and am comfortable here. So feel at home.

hey guys
i wish u all the best..
It's always nice to hear from you guys. You inspire us to keep going on.

tumehongereka sana. welcome to the east african thread. feel at home. :cool::cool: