• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Thanks to all that are are providing info for us all..That I-134 form was really giving me a headache.Thanks to each one of you who have contributed towards that question, that was asked by somebody in this forum.To those that are current, go in faith and you surely going to get it.Its all yours.
I wrote to the embassy and they said

Thank you for your email.

Please note that you do not need an affidavit of support for your case, in case the interviewing officer will need an affidavit of support then you will be instructed on the day of your interview.

We would also like to apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused.

@MaKiki
Ma'am, I asked you about the affadavit of support a few weeks back, and you told me clearly that Kenyans are required to submit the affidavit of support at the time of the interview, and it is totally compulsory for them. You also said that you have support from USA. I am really confused???????????????

And where is Obeezyb, I really miss him. Do you know why he is not showing up on the forum, is he ok? He is a very dear friend of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he is fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have to resend my visa application forms as whoever i used his address says he is not host compliant. Brethren let join hande in praying for each others success. The race is tough but we much succeed.

@MaKiki
Ma'am, I asked you about the affadavit of support a few weeks back, and you told me clearly that Kenyans are required to submit the affidavit of support at the time of the interview, and it is totally compulsory for them. You also said that you have support from USA. I am really confused???????????????

And where is Obeezyb, I really miss him. Do you know why he is not showing up on the forum, is he ok? He is a very dear friend of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he is fine.

That is what i was told and it has been eating me up until i wrote to the Embassy last week when everyone was asking about it, because majority of these US people are not ready to sign that damn paper. So the embassy replied as above you can also note that they apologised because they know it is there fault "We would also like to apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused". Yes i have support from USA as in my host has sent me a bank statement of hers and a letter accompanying it that she shall take care of us and she is capable. It doesnt mean that you all go look for the same No, you can go with your own bank statement if you so wish. Am sorry for any inconvenience after all it is written in one of the requirements and we all want to gather every document listed there.

You can PM Obeezyb and he will answer you ASAP

Hey No one is obliged to rely on my answers i am just doing my best so you can also do your search i beg ooooooooooo

Last edited by a moderator:
hi Forum mates, I still waiting for update till now nothing new.

I wish best of luck for all of you.

Jimma Boy you are in my prayers and and all shall be well soonest. Be positive and expect the best and not the worst because when you focus on the negative you never know it shall happen so i will advice you to always be positive and see yourself being congratulated by the CO when you go back. You will get it!!

Jimma Boy you are in my prayers and and all shall be well soonest. Be positive and expect the best and not the worst because when you focus on the negative you never know it shall happen so i will advice you to always be positive and see yourself being congratulated by the CO when you go back. You will get it!!

thanks a lot dear Makiki for your encouragement. well i'm always positive and it will be alright by the will of Allah.
am also keep praying for all those whose waiting either their 2NL or interviews.
God Bless u. :)

i have to resend my visa application forms as whoever i used his address says he is not host compliant. Brethren let join hande in praying for each others success. The race is tough but we much succeed.
You do not have to resend the forms afresh for this particular reason. Just send an email stating yo new address. You can even do this at the interview and inform the co about the change.

thanks a lot dear Makiki for your encouragement. well i'm always positive and it will be alright by the will of Allah.
am also keep praying for all those whose waiting either their 2NL or interviews.
God Bless u. :)
You will get cleared jimma boy. They are just delaying you but they cant stop yo success.

That is what i was told and it has been eating me up until i wrote to the Embassy last week when everyone was asking about it, because majority of these US people are not ready to sign that damn paper. So the embassy replied as above you can also note that they apologised because they know it is there fault "We would also like to apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused". Yes i have support from USA as in my host has sent me a bank statement of hers and a letter accompanying it that she shall take care of us and she is capable. It doesnt mean that you all go look for the same No, you can go with your own bank statement if you so wish. Am sorry for any inconvenience after all it is written in one of the requirements and we all want to gather every document listed there.

You can PM Obeezyb and he will answer you ASAP

Hey No one is obliged to rely on my answers i am just doing my best so you can also do your search i beg ooooooooooo
that is true oooooooooooooo. ??? Just google oooooooooh

Let me ask a question if my husband will join us later will he do the medical with us me and my sons?

All people listed in your paperwork as beneficiaries will have to submit full medical report and present themselves for interview at the embassy.

Let me ask a question if my husband will join us later will he do the medical with us me and my sons?

Nickelly, If you want your husband to follow you in a later date then you will all do your medicals and appear at the consulate office all of you, pay $990. When departing you go plus your son then he will follow later on before the visa expires. I am assuming that you are the DV Winner because only the winner will go first in the US then the beneficiaries follow.

That is my genuine advice plis dont start a fight with me if you think its a lie oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cool::D:D

Nickelly, If you want your husband to follow you in a later date then you will all do your medicals and appear at the consulate office all of you, pay $990. When departing you go plus your son then he will follow later on before the visa expires. I am assuming that you are the DV Winner because only the winner will go first in the US then the beneficiaries follow.

That is my genuine advice plis dont start a fight with me if you think its a lie oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cool::D:D
No am not going to fight thanks allooot