• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Hi all, Please allow me to join in this forums, and hope you can welcome me you all. This forums might be my source of information, Thank you all!...

About this DV 2013 kenyan selectees, hope this can be a trending blogs in forums.

hi guys....sorry i have been away for a while..the DV journey left me gasping for financial air so i been hassling a bit for my family so as to be able to migrate after our successful interview.You have all been in my prayers and will always be.
i am planning to fly on coming Sunday the 13th with my wife together with our host who has been around for holiday..it has been good staying with her because we have really bonded and we plan to take advantage of the one week she will be off from school and job so as to show us around.....meanwhile those going for medicals and interview i wish u all the best and guys please all i can tell you is that the visa is yours just don't compromise your case by taking fake documents..please i beg you.those with a grade less than a C plain i would advise you to really think hard before trying the interview..i have a friend in Dubai who had a D and he won im still waiting to see how his interview will be as he told me in Dubai its so easy...
meanwhile anybody who can give me a sight to book cheap but convenient flight please tell me..will be landing in Dulles airport in Washington...
people by the way USA there is money because like my host has already bought a big house there on an acre of land and they run a big garage and while in kenya she just bought a house in Runda at a a price that can shock you..before she left Kenya she was a secretary but now has done nursing...
lots of love guys and lets keep in touch

Thank you for giving us hope. Good luck with everything. God bless you more.

Hi all, Please allow me to join in this forums, and hope you can welcome me you all. This forums might be my source of information, Thank you all!...

About this DV 2013 kenyan selectees, hope this can be a trending blogs in forums.

Welcome to this prosperous & successful 2013.:):) Any question u need 2 know just check the forum u will get answers to every question u ask

where is jarmsbi???he postponed his interview to january coz of the accident,i hope hes fully recovered...jarmsbi update us.wish you well

Patience is part of the Dv process am in Obamaland and patiently waiting for my SSN nianze kujenga nchi ya wenyewe SMH. have a productive week.

Usijali bora usisahau kujenga Kenya invest even in ur country one day they will ask for entrance to Kenya:cool::cool::cool:

Father in the mighty name of Jesus, i humble myself before you this evening asking you according to your word in Jeremiah 29:11 that says you know the plans you have for us, plans of good and not of evil. i know you have the same plans for my friend Lucy 10 for her interview tomorrow to give her an expected end to the Glory and honor of your name. Amen. Thank you Lord for the Good report from Lucy 10 tomorrow.

Father in the mighty name of Jesus, i humble myself before you this evening asking you according to your word in Jeremiah 29:11 that says you know the plans you have for us, plans of good and not of evil. i know you have the same plans for my friend Lucy 10 for her interview tomorrow to give her an expected end to the Glory and honor of your name. Amen. Thank you Lord for the Good report from Lucy 10 tomorrow.

Gracious Lord hear us. Amen

Dear Fomogho and all sisters and brothers
thank you for your prayers
God will make a way for us.

tell you the result tomorrow
I thank God in advance because of his works and all he has done for me.

Dear Fomogho and all sisters and brothers
thank you for your prayers
God will make a way for us.

tell you the result tomorrow
I thank God in advance because of his works and all he has done for me.

Amen to that, its nice that you have a spirit of excellence by thanking God in Advance. Go gal, the Visa is yours IJN.

where is jarmsbi???he postponed his interview to january coz of the accident,i hope hes fully recovered...jarmsbi update us.wish you well

Thank you for reminding us, where are you jarmsbi? I hope all is well and you are set for your interview. I wish you good luck

Fomogho;2602675]Father in the mighty name of Jesus, i humble myself before you this evening asking you according to your word in Jeremiah 29:11 that says you know the plans you have for us, plans of good and not of evil.
Hallelujah!
i know you have the same plans for my friend Lucy 10 for her interview tomorrow to give her an expected end to the Glory and honor of your name. Amen. Thank you Lord for the Good report from Lucy 10 tomorrow.
It will be,
Amen.

Welcome Alfred, follow the thread if possible from the beginning and there's a lot for success.
Welcome.

Isn’t it good to know that GOD is always with us? His peace is always with us. His joy is always with us. His power is always with us, and His victory is always with us. The next time you feel alone, think about this scripture. Know that He is near because you serve Emmanuel—the GOD who is always with you!:)

We need help

My wife happen to be one of the winners of the 2013 DV lottery and we would like to make some few enquiries.

1. we got to know she has won after our married and we ask is it going to affect the process?

2.number 39 of the DS 230 part II form is asking for the name of the petitioner and we gave the name of the person in the usa who well be receiving us if we are through with the interview. Is the answer wrong? if yes what should we do?

3. I have decided to follow my wife at a later date to the usa. Is this going to cause problem at the interview and do I have to be at the interview?

The interview will be in February 2013 and we will be very happy to received your opinions, thank you.

My wife happen to be one of the winners of the 2013 DV lottery and we would like to make some few enquiries.

1. we got to know she has won after our married and we ask is it going to affect the process?

2.number 39 of the DS 230 part II form is asking for the name of the petitioner and we gave the name of the person in the usa who well be receiving us if we are through with the interview. Is the answer wrong? if yes what should we do?

3. I have decided to follow my wife at a later date to the usa. Is this going to cause problem at the interview and do I have to be at the interview?

The interview will be in February 2013 and we will be very happy to received your opinions, thank you.

1. If when entered the eDV she entered as single and now you want to send the forms as married, it will need lots of proof like emails you exchanged, photos you took together before, anything that proofs that it is not a greencard marriage.
2. Q.39 in DV people who fill the DS230 the petitioner is her name not your host.
3. If she receives the 2NL with your name as beneficiary, yes you will required to be present at the consulate and pay 330 dolars times 2. Then you decide to remain till you are ready

If your marriage is true one, then you need not worry but get ready anything you have to show that you have been together before the winning. It will be good if you have photos of your dowry, visiting her parents, sms or email exchanges or old photos of you together. The interview depends much on the CO conducting it, so prepare yourself properly and have all her info at your fingertips.
The rest of the questions have been tackled well by makiki.

I want to thank you all who prayed for me and my son,and the ones who gave the advicises
we did not get the visa,
and they did not tell me why, they said they are contacting in 3 weeks or more.
this is the end of my journey

i wish all good luck in your interview and your life

I want to thank you all who prayed for me and my son,and the ones who gave the advicises
we did not get the visa,
and they did not tell me why, they said they are contacting in 3 weeks or more.
this is the end of my journey

i wish all good luck in your interview and your life

Am so sorry,but the fact that they said they will contact you after 3 weeks may be means its not yet over?