• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

I can feel you Mashpol, there are so many things going on in my mind some i havent accomplished yet but inshaallah zitakamilika. Just got my Kenya Police clearence today. By the way do we have to book an appointment with the Embassy or the one we got is enough.

Make a printout of the 2nl and they will ask for it at the security desk before allowing you to go inside the embassy. The embassy has the file you sent Kcc already and they will expecting you on that day.
Wish you all the best as you prepare to go and pick up the visa.

just wanted to be sure on how it is checked coz i remember wakinmaster saying he met a lady a the embassy carrying that she had come for interview only to be told dv2012 was done with. i wouldn't want to place my legs in her shoes..................hehehehe!

I can feel you Mashpol, there are so many things going on in my mind some i havent accomplished yet but inshaallah zitakamilika. Just got my Kenya Police clearence today. By the way do we have to book an appointment with the Embassy or the one we got is enough.
The notification is proof of the appointment. i believe there is no need booking again unless you wish to reschedule the interview which i feel is a bit risky. I will do the police certs sometimes next week. No holidaying woiye!!!

Make a printout of the 2nl and they will ask for it at the security desk before allowing you to go inside the embassy. The embassy has the file you sent Kcc already and they will expecting you on that day.
Wish you all the best as you prepare to go and pick up the visa.
Thank you so much dubai-b, i am looking forward to that day.

The notification is proof of the appointment. i believe there is no need booking again unless you wish to reschedule the interview which i feel is a bit risky. I will do the police certs sometimes next week. No holidaying woiye!!!
We already have our police certs i hope it is not too early ama when does it expire??

Its not early. It usually expires after one year. By the way what is the process of getting one?
Go to any police station and get your certificate of good conduct, even in CID quarters you will get one. Its worth kshs.1000 and takes 4 to 6 weeks to get it.

Congrats !!

Praiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise God! I Just got my 2nl interview is in february i thank god for this.

Congratulations to u and the entire family. May the good Lord see you through successfully. Patiently waiting for mine anyway.

Kila Cku ya Wiki ni Mikiki...vp wetu tunarusha roho wapi mwenetu..naja mwambasani watamu pia nitafika..

Nzoo tu!! Papasan really are you coming down to the coast? Its already parked with people from upcountry we have no peace hehehehehe supermarkets are full, traffic jam, the beach is more polluted lol!!!:D Khat has gone up! Literally everything is now scarce and expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nzoo tu!! Papasan really are you coming down to the coast? Its already parked with people from upcountry we have no peace hehehehehe supermarkets are full, traffic jam, the beach is more polluted lol!!!:D Khat has gone up! Literally everything is now scarce and expensive.

Khat has gone up!
LOL..r u on this herb!!!Looks like u r quite acquainted:p:p.

Its already parked with people from upcountry we have no peace hehehehehe
watu wa bara:).

Cheers.

Hmmm....

On a lite note...

isn't the world supposed to end today???Looks like our American dream wont come to fruition.

I had a blast with u guys,see u in the afterlife(maybe then,we can continue with our DV process)

Cheers.:p:p

DV2013AF00029XXX
Entry Checked: 01.05.2012
Forms sent to KCC: 15.05.2012
Confirmation by KCC: 12.10.2012 (after i sent them an email)
2nd NL: Not yet
Medicals: Not Yet
Police : done
Interview: not yet
P.O.E: New york city
I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.Ecclesiastes 9:11