• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Hello,
Been away for sometimes, so busy at work but tomorrow is friday yippiiii!!!! how is everybody doing? Safe journey Wanki. New memembers you are welcome, it seems im no longer among the last 3 baboons :D:D:D Obeez u are back, papasan too, you were away for sometimes..... you all have a good day! BLESSINGS

it seems im no longer among the last 3 baboons :D:D:D
LOL..looks like u r off the hook.

Obeez u are back,
yep..with a bang:p:p(come to think of it,was I really away:confused:)

you all have a good day! BLESSINGS
u too

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you.Does it matter when one sat for high school.I did my exam 10 years ago.Got a B but didnt continue and i have been working as a cashier since 2008.can this be an issue when i go for the interview.

Thank you.Does it matter when one sat for high school.I did my exam 10 years ago.Got a B but didnt continue and i have been working as a cashier since 2008.can this be an issue when i go for the interview.
You are a star go go go. It doesnt matter at all. Just organise your required documents and wait patiently. Kindly put your signature (how to do it go to forum action at the top clik on edit profile setting then on the left side edit signature)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for your information, it will sure help us. Have a safe flight we'll pray for your journey mercies "O almighty and merciful God, Who hast commissioned Thy angels to guide and protect us, command the angels to be with Wankinmaster and family from their setting out until they reach their destination; to clothe them with their invisible protection; to keep them from all danger." Amen!!

Be blessed brother
Thanks Mikiki for your well wish and prayers
Amen

Hello,
Been away for sometimes, so busy at work but tomorrow is friday yippiiii!!!! how is everybody doing? Safe journey Wanki. New members you are welcome,
it seems im no longer among the last 3 baboons :D:D:D Obeez u are back, papasan too
This "baboon" thing not nice
, you were away for sometimes..... you all have a good day! BLESSINGS
Safe journey Wanki
As long as the Most High is with us, I believe that we will have a safe journey

hey guys sorry been away for quite a while...Wankin safe journey,been quite busy defering my course in campus and getting transcripts for easy credit transfer as well as hussling for my air fare,,tomorrow i go and pick my visa it got sent to the DHL guys on Monday.Im happy to c u been all owky.still thinkin of when to make the big leap maybe jan.
meanwhile have brought a new member to the thread he scored a D+ and kindly i want you to advise him i hate to be the bearer of bad news,i promise not to get so lost

By the way,this is the kind of email they send to you after they are through with processing of your visa...

Dear####, This email is to inform you that a document has been submitted to the courier by the U.S. consular section for return to you. On average, it takes one to two business days for the package to be available. The document is being sent via the courier option you selected at registration. The air waybill tracking number for the package is ########. You will need this number to receive your document. For additional information on the current tracking status of the document, the delivery location, or for a list of identification required to receive the document, please log into our website at http://usvisa-info.com. Please remember that you must use your passport number, date of birth, and nationality to log into the system. For your reference, the passport number we have on file is: #######. Your documents will be available for pick-up at: DHL ########: Documents not retrieved within 20-30 days (depending on country) will be returned to the Embassy/ Consular Section. For documents belonging to minors, parents must bring a copy of the birth certificate. If the person collecting the document is not a parent, you will need a notarized power of attorney and a photocopy of the ID of legal representative issuing the letter. Changes made to the courier location after this notification, will not be processed. Sincerely, The Visa Information Service