• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Obeezyb, your energy amazes me. Just so you know you are incredibly helpful....awesome work. Keep it up. All this analysis and advice on our forum is sooo helpful. Know we appreciate.
:cool:
BTW this table reminds me of those html programming manenoz i did as my module is school :D

Come to think of it, this guy join the forum in May when he check the entry and he has been so active that i cant miss his say in the threads and they are so helpful. Obeezyb keep the fire burning brother

I cant stand programming now...:rolleyes:all the same your sidekick anytime :)..haiya ii, you can peel off the laminations without destroying the cert? :confused::confused:
Please tell us how catchme and I can do that....
Aaw and that query i asked on the visa timing thingy ad appreciate so I can start pangaing my leave, vacations and relocation timings.

I cant stand programming now...:rolleyes
kwani iz how:confused: we were doing soo well

all the same your sidekick anytime :)
now we r talking(batman & robin???).

haiya ii, you can peel off the laminations without destroying the cert? :confused::confused:
Is ur national ID still brand new?My older one(which got lost started peeling by itself )There's no glue binding the sheets together,only heat & pressure:) .U can make an aperture at the edge of the paper cert(not laminate sheet) & carefully separate the layers;ie,laminate,cert,laminate.Dummy with some other doc first.

Aaw and that query i asked on the visa timing thingy ad appreciate so I can start pangaing my leave, vacations and relocation timings.
for the best results(& not to get ahead of ourselves:p),I would rather u wait till u have ur visa @ hand so as to begin making any arrangements...u r not too far off.

By the way my hubby also said the same thing you have put down, 'that she should look for him and make up' ooh boy things people do for love!!!!

I think it's her best bet. But man, the guy may give you conditions like, you have to pay my visa fees,medical fees etc, you know just hold you at ransom. She really is in a tight spot.

Copies of birth certificates

If we carry Original Birth Certificates, Do we have to carry certified copy of the birth certificate of each applicant and is it TRUE that "The certificate must also indicate that it is an extract from official records." :confused:

By the way my hubby also said the same thing you have put down, 'that she should look for him and make up' ooh boy things people do for love!!!!

ooh boy things people do for love!!!!
hmmm..love or emotion?:this DV thing can truly drive guys bonkers:p

I must admit I momentarily lost it when I saw my confirmation letter:rolleyes: - Its the US or bust:cool:.

R u sure they'd appreciate the extra work?:(

Well, i will not open mine. Am sure people take certificates like that all the time and they probably have a way around it. I'll know from Essieta since she goes before me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's her best bet. But man, the guy may give you conditions like, you have to pay my visa fees,medical fees etc, you know just hold you at ransom. She really is in a tight spot.

Quite the opposite,she is the one who should have the guy by his marbles(if she's bright) since she's the selectee.

Come to think of it, this guy join the forum in May when he check the entry and he has been so active that i cant miss his say in the threads and they are so helpful. Obeezyb keep the fire burning brother

Come to think of it, this guy join the forum in May when he check the entry and he has been so active that i cant miss his say in the threads and they are so helpful.
Hmmm..I wonder who this guy is:rolleyes:?

Obeezyb keep the fire burning brother
All the way,sis:D

If we carry Original Birth Certificates, Do we have to carry certified copy of the birth certificate of each applicant and is it TRUE that "The certificate must also indicate that it is an extract from official records." :confused:

Kindly reveal ur source for the above info.

What I know...so far:).

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4760.html page 3 excerpt

Instructions for Submitting Civil Documents to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate

The applicant and each family member who will accompany the applicant to the United States will need to submit original documents OR certified copies of the documents from an appropriate office (authority, or issuing entity) in your country. You will be required to bring these documents to your visa interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate, along with translations required as explained below.

But the guy may not be interested while she is and desperate too.

and yet she applied as single only to return the forms as married to which he also signed the documents = both parties @ the time agreed that they were moving on with the process.

Come to think of it,when u r married,u either separate or divorce...not "break up"!!!!

Kindly reveal ur source for the above info.

What I know...so far:).

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4760.html page 3 excerpt

All Immigrant Visa applicants must submit a long form original birth certificate. Short form birth certificates will not be accepted. nini hii???

Kindly reveal ur source for the above info
some visa journey forum which is so boring i dont know what i was doing there anyway.

Instructions for Submitting Civil Documents to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate

The applicant and each family member who will accompany the applicant to the United States will need to submit original documents OR certified copies of the documents from an appropriate office (authority, or issuing entity) in your country. You will be required to bring these documents to your visa interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate, along with translations required as explained below.

Now i get the point OR english naa, dis english

This was a rude answer BUT MADE MY MORNING

Beisel4real: I have been selected for 2013 DV
2013AF000000XX (LESS THAN 100)

QUESTION:
i HAVE A CONCERN.
I FINISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL IN 1979(WAEC 1 CREDIT AND I PASS) AND WENT TO TECHNICAL COLLEGE TO STUDY BUILDING TECH AND FINISHED IN 1983 WITH CITY AND GUILD.

I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THE MINISTRY OF WORKS AS BUILDING INSPECTOR FOR 28YEARS NOW.I AM NOW A SENIOR WORKS SUPERVISOR
WHICH FALL UNDER JOB ZONE 4.

DO I STILL QUALIFY WITH EDUCATION QUALIFICATION OR JOB EXPERIENCE

I NEED UR INPUT WHETHER I CAN PROCEED WITH THE PROCESSING?

THANKS

THE ANSWER:
This man U don old na. wetin U wan go look for yankee? na pple like U dey reduce our chances of winning. THANKS

http://www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here/10

NIGERIANS GOD LORD THIS WILL MAKE THE MAN NOT TO COME BACK TO THE FORUM LOL

All Immigrant Visa applicants must submit a long form original birth certificate. Short form birth certificates will not be accepted. nini hii???

This relates to the US;it does not apply to us(pun unintended:p) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_certificate

Remember republicans insisting that they want Obama's long form birth cert to prove he was born in the US?

some visa journey forum which is so boring i dont know what i was doing there anyway.
something different for a change:)

Now i get the point OR english naa, dis english
we live & we learn.

Its called the DV lottery

QUESTION:
i HAVE A CONCERN.
I FINISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL IN 1979(WAEC 1 CREDIT AND I PASS) AND WENT TO TECHNICAL COLLEGE TO STUDY BUILDING TECH AND FINISHED IN 1983 WITH CITY AND GUILD.

I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THE MINISTRY OF WORKS AS BUILDING INSPECTOR FOR 28YEARS NOW.I AM NOW A SENIOR WORKS SUPERVISOR

THANKS

THE ANSWER:
This man U don old na. wetin U wan go look for yankee? na pple like U dey reduce our chances of winning. THANKS

Where's the post from?

I FINISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL IN 1979
he must be at least 50.

I have been selected for 2013 DV 2013AF000000XX (LESS THAN 100)
Very lucky indeed:)

This man U don old na. wetin U wan go look for yankee? na pple like U dey reduce our chances of winning
such a bitter pill to swallow:mad:

Reminds me of my mum,I asked her to apply for DV2014 & she said she wasn't interested(even my bros & sis'):(

QUESTION:
i HAVE A CONCERN.

THANKS

THE ANSWER:

I have really laughed at this, but i do think the guy is really old. He did secondary educ before i was born, yet even iam quite old. I have been to the Nigerian forum before these guys are fun. I once saw a post where someone was telling off the rest that they cant write proper English yet they want to go to the US. Boy oh boy, if they could they would have lynched him. If u want trouble with them then post anything discouraging in nature, whether based on facts, they will have you for sho.

I have really laughed at this, but i do think the guy is really old. He did secondary educ before i was born, yet even iam quite old. I have been to the Nigerian forum before these guys are fun. I once saw a post where someone was telling off the rest that they cant write proper English yet they want to go to the US. Boy oh boy, if they could they would have lynched him. If u want trouble with them then post anything discouraging in nature, whether based on facts, they will have you for sho.

Lol!!! if you want a good laugh just visit Nairaland forum, thy are so funny. oga oooh