• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

It's about time we stepped up & relegate the above list to the ranks of oblivion:cool:.

NameCase NumberEntry checkedForms sentForms receivedKCC confirmed2nd NLRequired docs securedMedicalsInterviewAPVisa(s) receivedSafariPOESSNGCEmail
ObeezybDV2013AF0010562801.05.201231.07.201231.07.201202.11.2012Not yetAlmostNot yetNot yetNot yetBig Apple.Not yetNot yetobeezyb@gmail.com
WanagdDV2013AF000875**Not yetNot yet[
Dv-divaDV2013AF00066***04.05.201217.05.201220.05.2012Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetNot yetBoston,Massachusetts.Not yetNot yet
Henrica80DV2013AF00065***02.05.201209.05.201216.05.201205.06.2012Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetNot yetNot yet
Jah blessDV2013AF00059***Not yet
CatchmeDV2013AF00059***02.05.201216.05.201219.05.201206.09.2012Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetBoston,Massachusetts.Not yetNot yet
Uganda1DV2013AF00057***09.05.2012**.05.2012**.05.2012**.08.2012Not yetDoneNot yetNot yetNot yetNot yetNot yet
RonnyblessedDV2013AF00052***17.05.201207.06.201211.06.201208.08.2012Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetVirginia.Not yetNot yet
FomoghoDV2013AF000529**01.05.201213.06.201218.06.2012Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetSt louis,Missouri.Not yetNot yet
MwasDV2013AF000522**Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yet
EssietaDV2013AF00051***02.05.201216.05.201225.06.2012Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetVirginia.Not yetNot yet
Abu HamzaDV2013AF00051***05.05.201210.05.201221.06.2012Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetSeattle,Washington.Not yetNot yet
DonmistyDV2013AF00047***04.05.201208.05.201225.07.2012Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetBaltimore,Maryland.Not yetNot yet
BurundiwinnerDV2013AF00045***03.05.201209.10.2012Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetNot yetNew York.Not yetNot yet
SusanJosephDV2013AF000422**Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetNot yetNot yet
Patel_'s sisterDV2013AF00041***02.06.2012Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetNot yetNot yet
KarendiDV2013AF00033***10.05.201222.05.201224.05.201228.07.2012Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetDallas,Texas.Not yetNot yet
Ash2013DV2013AF00029***09.05.201221.05.201223.05.201220.07.2012Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetJFK,New York.Not yetNot yet
MjamhuriDV2013AF00027**402.05.201210.05.201215.09.2012Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetSeattle,WashingtonNot yetNot yet
My2013DV2013AF00025***04.05.201215.05.201225.06.2012Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetDes Moines,Iowa.Not yetNot yet
PapasanDV2013AF00023***04.05.201214.05.201215.06.2012Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetAtlanta,Georgia.Not yetNot yet
Frank80DV2013AF00022***29.05.2012Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetNew Jersey.Not yetNot yet
MakikiDV2013AF00020***26.06.201218.07.201217.10.2012Not yetNot yetCheyenne,Wyoming.Not yetNot yet
MashpolDV2013AF00019***02.05.201216.05.201209.06.2012Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetNot yetBaltimore,Maryland.Not yetNot yet
Sami_1983DV2013AF000148**Not yetNot yetNot yet
Lucy10DV2013AF0000222*10.05.201201.08.201203.10.2012Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetNot yetNot yet
JarmsbiDV2013AF00012***01.05.201214.05.2012Done22/23.10.2012**.11.2012Not yetNot yetNot yet
Nesh422DV2013AF0004***02.05.201208.05.201216.06.201219.09.2012Done23/24.10.20121.11.2012Not yetBaltimore,Maryland.Not yetNot yet
WankinMasterDV2013AF00004***09.05.201225.05.201218.08.2012Done01/02.10.201216.10.201219.10.2012Lititz,Pennsylvania.Not yetNot yet
Mzee1917DV2013AF00002787Done11.10.201217.10.2012
[TD]

Throw in ur 2 cents..

Thanks in advance.

Is anyone missing/incorrect details/additions/changes/moves??

Last edited by a moderator:
why not? citizenship doesn't really matter by what means as long as you are a citizen you can be selected

cograts to NESH but we are tired of waiting to hear his experience.soon am next,though there is a fellow we met during medical tests he will be attending on 12nov.he will also get us the answer sorounding the grade issue .the wife was the principal applicant and had c- so they will shed light.

Tell him to join the forum it is very helpful ,,,,, hehehehehe plis dont remind me of the above it almost created grrrr grrrrrrrrrrr in the house. I wish him the best of luck.

Oh PAPASAN not 19500 it will be 20500 for my sake lol! I really want to get out before elections the way MRC is behaving we aint safe here in South Coast

yeh of little faith! peace be with you coz our God is soo faithful. this time i assure you the elections will be very peaceful if only for our sake thus says my God

Nesh experience

Brother Nesh has celebrations gone overboard till you have forgotten there are guyz waiting to hear from you?

yeh of little faith! peace be with you coz our God is soo faithful. this time i assure you the elections will be very peaceful if only for our sake thus says my God

By the way where is my faith? Yes our God is faithful it will be sawasawa, then this means that i have to vote huh!!

SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE AT AMERICAN EMBASSY NAIROBI ON 1ST NOV 2013 AT 6:30AM

GUYS FIRST RECEIVE MY APOLOGIES...MY MODEM AND COMPUTER HAD LET ME DOWN A BIT AND I HAD NO PLAN B....
My wife and I arrived at the embassy at around 5:50am and we joined around 8 other people waiting outside the American Embassy.at around 6:10am we were allowed to get in the embassy and that meant getting to the second security clearance where they checked our names on the appointment list and also this is the point where you leave your electronic gadgets,I remember my wife being told to give her nail-cutter and hear-phones.We left our phones at this point and proceeded to the main building where the actual interview was to take place.
We were taken finger prints and for the DV applicants were given papers saying that to qualify one had to have a cplain and above or a c+ if one was to qualifywith degree.
We paid the money to the cashier and while waiting for our numbers to be called for the 3rd time so as to go and face the interviewer or the dreaded CO we met a lady who was single and also a winner.She told me that she reads the comments in the thread but has never joined the dv2013 kenyan winners thread,Shetold me of her cousin who had entered as single,applied for visa as married,now herinterview is next week and she broke up with the boyfriend and they don’t talk so the lady is talking of getting a death cert for the guy.!!by the way the gal passed as she was interviewed immediately after us.We saw 2 people who were denied and 2 who were put in administrative processes.
If one is given a red sheet of paper it means one has been denied, if one has been given yellow it means one has been put on administrative process, if one gets the green one it means their case has been approved .I didn’t know of anybody from greencard who was denied,SO GUYS BE SURE THAT ALL WILL BE WELL.AS WANKIN MASTER SAID BELIEVE ME YOU ALL HAVE VISAS ITS JUST YOUR TIME THAT IS NOT READY.
I was not asked for my album and my main worry was the fact that I didn’t have my photos for traditional wedding,dowry payment time or even introduction ceremony.we were interviewed by a middle-aged American man and he was not smiling but he looked as if not so interested in what you were saying but guys the CO is as sober as a judge.HERES THE MAIN INTERVIEW GUYS.
We were called to window 6.
I:Good morning sir!
CO: Hi to you!
CO: Raise up your hands and swear.
(we lifted up our hands and swore to tell the truth,nothing but the truth)
CO: I will ask your wife to go out as I ask you some questions.(she left)
CO:Are you married?
Me: ;;;;;;;;;
CO:Whats your date of marriage?
ME: ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
CO:How much did you pay for your dowry?
ME : ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
CO: What do you do currently?
CO:Go out and call your wife.
(I went out and called her and I was left out)

the CO just asked her the name of her husband and my date of birth and she was told to call me,he then asked us how we inted to support ourselves in the us and we told him and he asked my wife our date of marriage again as if to confuse her.she answered and then he looked at us keenly and said,I approve your visas welcome to America!
And that’s it guys,it took us less than 4 minutes,the whole affair was so short and he picked the green slip without even looking and told us to register with DHL so that we can get our passports and visa back.in our excitement we left our marriage cert but we went back to the embassy to get it(we were not allowed to get in there but were brought to the second gate)I thank the lord guys for what saved us was the whole lot of prayers guys.We had done several mistakes on the visa application form guys and even mistakes on our initial EDv form,like my date of birth and also we realized that we had not written where my wife was born correctly as we had written we were b orn in the same hospital,she had not even filled two spaces on her visa application form but they did not ask.My host has changed address and I told the CO to check the email she wrote to me but he said its Okey we will sort out the new address later.!!lol,guess he was already in MEMBERS DAY MOOD!! You know their Friday starts on Thursday!!!lol,thanks for your support ,goodwill and care members,looking forward to seeing you all there!!!
NB:
Ultimately though, I strongly agree with a dv winner from the previous thread who wrote -

“u have to understand that while it pays to go with genuine certificates,it neither by might nor by power.There are so many people who have gone with genuine documents and were still denied visas.This is where faith comes in.Remember,the race is not to the swift,the battle is not to the strong,neither bread to the wise,not yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill(Ecc. 9:11).More over,it is not of him that wills nor of him that runs,but of God that showeth infinite mercy.

so when all ur papers are intact and genuine,u commit ur ways to the Lord so that he will direct ur paths.It is not of our efforts,it just by the grace of God that we have been selected and we can only make it by the same grace.
God Bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE AT AMERICAN EMBASSY NAIROBI ON 1ST NOV 2013 AT 6:30AM

GUYS FIRST RECEIVE MY APOLOGIES...MY MODEM AND COMPUTER HAD LET ME DOWN A BIT AND I HAD NO PLAN B....
My wife and I arrived at the embassy at around 5:50am and we joined around 8 other people waiting outside the American Embassy.at around 6:10am we were allowed to get in the embassy and that meant getting to the second security clearance where they checked our names on the appointment list and also this is the point where you leave your electronic gadgets,I remember my wife being told to give her nail-cutter and hear-phones.We left our phones at this point and proceeded to the main building where the actual interview was to take place.
We were taken finger prints and for the DV applicants were given papers saying that to qualify one had to have a cplain and above or a c+ if one was to qualifywith degree.
We paid the money to the cashier and while waiting for our numbers to be called for the 3rd time so as to go and face the interviewer or the dreaded CO we met a lady who was single and also a winner.She told me that she reads the comments in the thread but has never joined the dv2013 kenyan winners thread,Shetold me of her cousin who had entered as single,applied for visa as married,now herinterview is next week and she broke up with the boyfriend and they don’t talk so the lady is talking of getting a death cert for the guy.!!by the way the gal passed as she was interviewed immediately after us.We saw 2 people who were denied and 2 who were put in administrative processes.
If one is given a red sheet of paper it means one has been denied, if one has been given yellow it means one has been put on administrative process, if one gets the green one it means their case has been approved .I didn’t know of anybody from greencard who was denied,SO GUYS BE SURE THAT ALL WILL BE WELL.AS WANKIN MASTER SAID BELIEVE ME YOU ALL HAVE VISAS ITS JUST YOUR TIME THAT IS NOT READY.
I was not asked for my album and my main worry was the fact that I didn’t have my photos for traditional wedding,dowry payment time or even introduction ceremony.we were interviewed by a middle-aged American man and he was not smiling but he looked as if not so interested in what you were saying but guys the CO is as sober as a judge.HERES THE MAIN INTERVIEW GUYS.

the CO just asked her the name of her husband and my date of birth and she was told to call me,he then asked us how we inted to support ourselves in the us and we told him and he asked my wife our date of marriage again as if to confuse her.she answered and then he looked at us keenly and said,I approve your visas welcome to America!
And that’s it guys,it took us less than 4 minutes,the whole affair was so short and he picked the green slip without even looking and told us to register with DHL so that we can get our passports and visa back.in our excitement we left our marriage cert but we went back to the embassy to get it(we were not allowed to get in there but were brought to the second gate)I thank the lord guys for what saved us was the whole lot of prayers guys.We had done several mistakes on the visa application form guys and even mistakes on our initial EDv form,like my date of birth and also we realized that we had not written where my wife was born correctly as we had written we were b orn in the same hospital,she had not even filled two spaces on her visa application form but they did not ask.My host has changed address and I told the CO to check the email she wrote to me but he said its Okey we will sort out the new address later.!!lol,guess he was already in MEMBERS DAY MOOD!! You know their Friday starts on Thursday!!!lol,thanks for your support ,goodwill and care members,looking forward to seeing you all there!!!
NB:
Ultimately though, I strongly agree with a dv winner from the previous thread who wrote -

“u have to understand that while it pays to go with genuine certificates,it neither by might nor by power.There are so many people who have gone with genuine documents and were still denied visas.This is where faith comes in.Remember,the race is not to the swift,the battle is not to the strong,neither bread to the wise,not yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill(Ecc. 9:11).More over,it is not of him that wills nor of him that runs,but of God that showeth infinite mercy.

so when all ur papers are intact and genuine,u commit ur ways to the Lord so that he will direct ur paths.It is not of our efforts,it just by the grace of God that we have been selected and we can only make it by the same grace.

Amen!!!!!!!!!! congratulations....we are so happy for you and your family!!!!

Congrats !!!

NB:

Congrats bro !!!

NB:

Waaoooh!!! It was short indeed, Congratulations Nesh. So how much did you pay for dowry??? am curious lol

we met a lady who was single and also a winner.She told me that she reads the comments in the thread but has never joined the dv2013 kenyan winners thread,

So this means there are people who get to read our posts and benefit but they never want to contribute ooooh this is mean but we must be proud because our thread is helping someone out there right now 'the invisible'

She told me of her cousin who had entered as single,applied for visa as married,now her interview is next week and she broke up with the boyfriend and they don’t talk so the lady is talking of getting a death cert for the guy.!!

If she was in this thread she could get several options to go about her case..... as for me death certificate is a crime one thing for sure the CO will ask for their marriage certificate which she doesnt have and will be put under administrative processing they will go to the hospital to inquire if the man died in that hospital. How i wish she could go open and say that when she won she was still in a relationship but not married and the guy forced him to write that they were married which they were not and now she is there to swear and tell the truth, that is the TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH afterall even the forms she sent them without signing and at the Embassy is when she will sign them. what do you think people? throw in your cents am sure the lady is reading this thread as invisible this might help her

We had done several mistakes on the visa application form guys and even mistakes on our initial EDv form,like my date of birth and also we realized that we had not written where my wife was born correctly as we had written we were born in the same hospital

I did the same mistakes infact it was difficult for me to confirm if the DS230 forms reached KCC coz i gave them the right birth date of my hubby when i called KCC but they kept telling me the date of birth doesnt match with the one entered in the eDv so i realised that i wrote a wrong one when i was entering my eDv, i must tell you i had to remember one year back what i wrote and by the grace of God i remembered and i confirmed on October 17th. Again i had put a wrong place of birth for my hubby and he is the main applicant but as you have said "commit ur ways to the Lord so that he will direct ur paths......." Prayers can move mountains!!

Waaoooh!!! It was short indeed, Congratulations Nesh. So how much did you pay for dowry??? am curious lol

So this means there are people who get to read our posts and benefit but they never want to contribute ooooh this is mean but we must be proud because our thread is helping someone out there right now 'the invisible'

If she was in this thread she could get several options to go about her case..... as for me death certificate is a crime one thing for sure the CO will ask for their marriage certificate which she doesnt have and will be put under administrative processing they will go to the hospital to inquire if the man died in that hospital. How i wish she could go open and say that when she won she was still in a relationship but not married and the guy forced him to write that they were married which they were not and now she is there to swear and tell the truth, that is the TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH afterall even the forms she sent them without signing and at the Embassy is when she will sign them. what do you think people? throw in your cents am sure the lady is reading this thread as invisible this might help her

what is administrative processing?

She told me of her cousin who had entered as single,applied for visa as married,now her interview is next week and she broke up with the boyfriend and they don’t talk so the lady is talking of getting a death cert for the guy.!!

what is administrative processing?

Administrative Processing
Some visa applications require further administrative processing, which takes additional time after the visa applicant’s interview by a Consular Officer. The Embassy is doing a background check on you. They don’t do it themselves – instead, they package your information and send it off to the FBI and other agencies, who are actually doing the checks.

DV lottery program conducted by the American Government is covered by strict laws and conditions. Many people think that applying to the visa lottery program is a simple thing and if they win they will be issued with the American visa to start their life there. This is absolutely wrong. The visa lottery winner will be scanned thoroughly to see whether he/she is a clean person to be admitted in to the USA.

This administrative processing has two types of notices. One of it is that the consular office people are in need of some important document from your side. In this case you will have to provide those missing document on the given date and time as requested in the administrative processing sheet.

The other one is background check or name check or document check. If you have been given notice after the DV Lottery interview with the Administrative Processing means you can't contact the consular office, they will contact you once your case is ready to proceed.

Normally this checking will take 2 - 6 months depending on your luck. It is normal to contact them after 2 months but don't make the officials angry by contacting them daily or on a regular base.

If the administrative processing is not finished before 30th September in any given year, there is no harm to apply for the next DV Lottery. But your chance for obtaining the visa through that fiscal year program will never come back.

For the above case assuming she goes ahead and says that 'the man is dead' the CO getting suspicious will ask how, will want to know how he died remember she was single when applying then sent forms as married and then all over a sudden he is dead ask for death certificate produces a fake one and according to the information you give out they will give These other agencies that they use to do the background. They will treat you just like those who get greencard marriages. if its hospital she will say the man died they'll check the hosp records kama ni accident they'll check from police records and finally morge for burial permits. You see thats why i said that the lady should say the truth and this will set her free, infact she will get the visa by just saying the truth.

NOTE: If your case is under Administrative Processing and if your case can't be processed before 30th September 2013 for the DV 2013 you may loose your visa fees too as the American visa lottery program for the fiscal year 2013 will close on that date.

Someone else to throw his/her cents plissss

SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AT AMERICAN EMBASSY NAIROBI...
Thank you for your prayers guys,all went well,posting my interview experience by evening,got to go back and pick my marriage cert its like have forgotten it there.....I THANK THE LORD GUYS,PRAYER IS THE TRICK GUYS IAM GOING TO GIVE YOU AN AMAZING STORY

Congrats mann! I'm so happy for you. Enda prepare enough space for me and make enough friends so that it will be easy for me when i get there. You know how far my CN is :D

I am happy for you bro! as for the Lady who is the principle applicant but are nolonger in good terms with her 'spouse' my advice to her is that she should not fake his death coz those guyz have access to all records she should just say he left her and she doesnt know his whereabouts. that would save her.

NB:

Wow, that was a quick one. How did you prove the issue of finances? Thx for posting nesh.