• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Hi guys, i have gone through the forum (in a rush) and i cant find information on booking for medicals. I need to do this via email. Kindly let me know what to include in the mail. Thanks in advance, i know its there somewhere in the forum but man, you know, just taking the easy way out.

By PAPASAN

Kindly follow the below link for the exact location of IOM new premises @ gigiri
http://nairobi.iom.int/notice-mhac-relocates-to-gigiri

MHAC Nairobi Relocates to Gigiri

IOM- Migration Health Assessment Center, Nairobi will be relocating from the current physical address on 4th Ngong Avenue, Upper Hill, Nairobi to 78, United Nations Crescent off UN Avenue, Gigiri, Nairobi. The relocation exercise has already began and is taking place in phases.

Our normal health assessment services shall be interrupted during the relocation period; hence we will be attending a maximum of 50 individuals per day between May 2 and May 16 at the current location in Upper Hill.

Normal activities are expected to resume on May 21st at the new premises on 78, United Nations Crescent off UN Avenue, Gigiri.

Migrants can still schedule for appointments using the following numbers and email:

0734-860686/0731-974031, 0731974027,(0724256748, 0722879680- extension 106)

Email: iomnbomedical@iom.int

We regret any inconvenience caused.

For further enquiries and clarification do not hesitate to give us a call.

Thanks Nickelly for info.
MHAC Nairobi Relocates to Gigiri

IOM- Migration Health Assessment Center, Nairobi will be relocating from the current physical address on 4th Ngong Avenue, Upper Hill, Nairobi to 78, United Nations Crescent off UN Avenue, Gigiri, Nairobi. The relocation exercise has already began and is taking place in phases.

Our normal health assessment services shall be interrupted during the relocation period; hence we will be attending a maximum of 50 individuals per day between May 2 and May 16 at the current location in Upper Hill.

Normal activities are expected to resume on May 21st at the new premises on 78, United Nations Crescent off UN Avenue, Gigiri.

Migrants can still schedule for appointments using the following numbers and email:

0734-860686/0731-974031, 0731974027,(0724256748, 0722879680- extension 106)

Email: iomnbomedical@iom.int

We regret any inconvenience caused.

For further enquiries and clarification do not hesitate to give us a call.

scanned bio-data page of your passport
case number
name
scanned copy of 2nd Notification letter
my 2 cents
Hi guys, i have gone through the forum (in a rush) and i cant find information on booking for medicals. I need to do this via email. Kindly let me know what to include in the mail. Thanks in advance, i know its there somewhere in the forum but man, you know, just taking the easy way out.

Dear forum members. They say experience is the best teacher. I am really encouraged by the comments in this forum of those who have already relocated. It is my desire that they now give us a lot of information on how American life is.They should tell us the challenges and the opportunities that exist for all of us. Let us now switch from the disappointments of our hosts and instead tell us the real American life. For example what is the average wage we expect once we start work, schooling for our little ones, amount of rent to be paid for apartments, the cost of living, the quality of the houses we shall live in, working hours,discrimination,the best states to live in, opportunities for saving and investing back home,etc etc. This information will make to prepare psychologically and also financially.

Dear forum members. They say experience is the best teacher. I am really encouraged by the comments in this forum of those who have already relocated. It is my desire that they now give us a lot of information on how American life is.They should tell us the challenges and the opportunities that exist for all of us. Let us now switch from the disappointments of our hosts and instead tell us the real American life. For example what is the average wage we expect once we start work, schooling for our little ones, amount of rent to be paid for apartments, the cost of living, the quality of the houses we shall live in, working hours,discrimination,the best states to live in, opportunities for saving and investing back home,etc etc. This information will make to prepare psychologically and also financially.

All your questions have been tackled before by Sm1smom, Nickelly, Makiki and Wankinmaster if only you read from pages ahead. But someone will answer you soon

Ok, i have been going through the posts for July interviews and am seeing a very weird pattern. Am seeing people with much bigger CNS than mine and they sent back forms later than i did, yet they have an interview date ahead of mine. I guess this thing has no formula. Eg Misses here, has CN 66K while i have 59k, she sent back her forms to KCC in SEPTEMBER while i sent mine in May (5 months earlier) and she has an interview date of 13th July while i have 23rd July. I have seen more, and am not complaining, just making an observation.

I think it all depends on the country you come from and the number of people who are current from the same country in a particular month given that not all selectees are forum members. congrats now you are just counting days, I wish you all the best.

I wrote my confirmation number instead of my case number, my case number is 2013AF0008***. Apologies for that

Hallo Krossmaina, if you are not from nigeria,egypt and ethiopia then you will be current in august. If you case no is 2013AF00083***. Thats my take.

scanned bio-data page of your passport
case number
name
scanned copy of 2nd Notification letter
my 2 cents

Thanks dear, i just wrote these down. Just got back from taking pics for July preps , plus DV 2014 documents, just in case. I hope to GOD that i never need that second one.

Hy guys! is there anyone who presented the police clearance certificate without his/her passport number bt instead used their ID number? Is the use of ID number acceptable by the Embassy?

Hallo Forumist,
I love the good work done by forum members more especially Nickelly,Makiki,Wanjeri,Dubai b,
obeez,Ash and many more. Thank you for the good job, many you be blessed abundantly.
guys awaiting for interviews in may [jmigwi and ricey] I wish you the best of luck. current for june akina losiamoi,burundiwinner,tripple p,emma,cera,karimieva,ronnyblessed,fomogho,essieta,abuhamza,ekk, and donmisty you are the next, I am praying for you. JULY just around the corner for catchme,uganda1,diamonds,henrica80,misses and dv diva congrats for receiving you second notification. The rest of us at the bottom of the table are awaiting to be CURRENT in august. may GOD TAKE CHARGE of this journey.

Hy guys! is there anyone who presented the police clearance certificate without his/her passport number bt instead used their ID number? Is the use of ID number acceptable by the Embassy?
Yes i did that,,,,, my police clearance was done with mi ID card. All Kenyan police clearance are done using Identity Cards

Hallo Forumist,
I love the good work done by forum members more especially Nickelly,Makiki,Wanjeri,Dubai b,
obeez,Ash and many more. Thank you for the good job, many you be blessed abundantly.
guys awaiting for interviews in may [jmigwi and ricey] I wish you the best of luck. current for june akina losiamoi,burundiwinner,tripple p,emma,cera,karimieva,ronnyblessed,fomogho,essieta,abuhamza,ekk, and donmisty you are the next, I am praying for you. JULY just around the corner for catchme,uganda1,diamonds,henrica80,misses and dv diva congrats for receiving you second notification. The rest of us at the bottom of the table are awaiting to be CURRENT in august. may GOD TAKE CHARGE of this journey.

Hats off :p Thanx alot and all the best to the remaining Babooooooooooonss :D

Hallo Forumist,

Thanks, my interview is in this coming week, i'll share my experience. God has already gone before us. I pray that in the next visa bulletin everyone will become current.