• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Good conduct

wanted to ask if you need to present a copy of fingure prints too.. or its just the cert only..for those who have been there!

INTERVIEW PRAYER FOR ALL
Loving heavenly father, You know all my worries and fears regarding this interview! You are a most loving heavenly father and You understand my innermost feelings! Yes Lord! I am so nervous thinking about the outcome of this interview. You know my limitations Lord, but Your word says that Your strength is enough in our times of weakness. I admit that I have no wisdom or knowledge of my own. But I have confidence that I can do everything through Christ who strengths me. I do not know what is in store for me but I know that my future is in the hands of Lord of Lords, Who has made me. So Lord be with me and help me to find grace in the eyes of the consulate officer. I need not be afraid of men because I have the Lord Almighty beside me. Please go before me and let me answer the questions boldly and intelligently. Please remove all the unwanted fears and worries and fill me with courage. Let me never be put to shame. I thank You Lord for listening to my prayer and filling me with Your peace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Hi forumites..with some few days remaining to face the CO please remeber me in your prayers...I know God has chosen us for this journey and he will accomplish all that he started..IJN..it will be my pleasure to post the sgortest interview EVER ! :)

I love that prayer, i said it over and over........................ I wish you the best Big Brother

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant photocopy of the fingure prints..
No we didnt do photocopies of finger prints but you can do them, when they asked for copies we gave them just the good conduct photocopy. By the way they returned all original documents to us but NEVER returned the ORIGINAL good conduct and the finger prints. We even thought they will accompany our passports and visas but they didnt return them.

visa bulletin

Congs to all those current in may. Here are the numbers,

Africa 43400
Egypt 23500
Nigeria 17000
Ethiopia 32900
Asia 7850
Oceania 1115
Europe 27500

Makiki, thx for the prayer. However, do not give up on your country. Just pray to God to cause a change of attitude in government

No we didnt do photocopies of finger prints but you can do them, when they asked for copies we gave them just the good conduct photocopy. By the way they returned all original documents to us but NEVER returned the ORIGINAL good conduct and the finger prints. We even thought they will accompany our passports and visas but they didnt return them.

Your cert of good conduct is sealed in the yellow envelop you got. Congrats Makiki

Your cert of good conduct is sealed in the yellow envelop you got. Congrats Makiki
Thanks AhWah infact have been wondering whether to call the Consulate and ask them if they mistakenly kept them but am happy you have made our work easy.

Visa Bulletin For April 2013

ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN MAY
AFRICA 43,400
Except:
Egypt 23,500
Ethiopia 32,900
Nigeria 17,000
ASIA 7,850
EUROPE 27,500
Except:
Uzbekistan 13,700
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 3
OCEANIA
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,200
Haiyaaaaaaaaaa twende kazi

Today's quote
We advance on our journey only when we face our goal, when we are confident and believe we are going to win out.:)

Amen!
interview prayer for all
loving heavenly father, you know all my worries and fears regarding this interview! You are a most loving heavenly father and you understand my innermost feelings! Yes lord! I am so nervous thinking about the outcome of this interview. You know my limitations lord, but your word says that your strength is enough in our times of weakness. I admit that i have no wisdom or knowledge of my own. But i have confidence that i can do everything through christ who strengths me. I do not know what is in store for me but i know that my future is in the hands of lord of lords, who has made me. So lord be with me and help me to find grace in the eyes of the consulate officer. I need not be afraid of men because i have the lord almighty beside me. Please go before me and let me answer the questions boldly and intelligently. Please remove all the unwanted fears and worries and fill me with courage. Let me never be put to shame. I thank you lord for listening to my prayer and filling me with your peace. In jesus' name i pray. Amen.

I love that prayer, i said it over and over........................ I wish you the best big brother

wanted to ask if you need to present a copy of fingure prints too.. or its just the cert only..for those who have been there!

Wassup Papa, close, very close. All the best and while you are at it please update your signature. Maombi yetu unayo!!