• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

For the rest of us still in Jamhuri,tujisajili kupiga kura:cool::cool:[/QUOTE]

nice one obeezyb.especially with the slow pace of the visa bulletin watu wajisajili tupige kura:cool:

Thank god we're in america

We arrived IAD Airport @ 8.10 local time at Washington. Here things are totally different from Africa and preferably in Kenya. For example in Kenya we usually talk of a Super High while here they talk of thousands of super highways.:cool:

We arrived IAD Airport @ 8.10 local time at Washington. Here things are totally different from Africa and preferably in Kenya. For example in Kenya we usually talk of a Super High while here they talk of thousands of super highways.:cool:

Waaaoooh!! We thank God for your safe arrival. I can only imagine how things are different cant wait for my time to come. Enjoy!!!

Hi Everybody.... Im stil around!!! warm welcome to new members (((((())))))) how is everybody doing? we are happy for you Wank and we thank God that you arrive safely..... keep us updated on how life is over there.... bet there is huge difference btw there and here.... we cant wait for our turn to come....next thanksgiving we will ALL be celebrating in obamaland.. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Patience is part of the Dv process am in Obamaland and patiently waiting for my SSN nianze kujenga nchi ya wenyewe SMH. have a productive week.

Welkam to the House new members,
Guys today on Monday morning we'll be taken to apply for SSN.....................Will update yu for everything always when I get time.

Hi Everybody.... Im stil around!!! warm welcome to new members (((((())))))) how is everybody doing? we are happy for you Wank and we thank God that you arrive safely..... keep us updated on how life is over there.... bet there is huge difference btw there and here.... we cant wait for our turn to come....next thanksgiving we will ALL be celebrating in obamaland.. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Much thanks

AOS question

Quite observant, ehy? :). Yeah, I'm doing AOS, and no, I don't have my GC yet. Absolutely not sweating!:cool:

Like some of you have noticed, no one on the AOS thread seemed to have had an interview yet. Both the CP and AOS process have their pros and cons. The big pro for CP is the fact that interviews begin from the 1st day of the applicable fiscal year.

I'm guessing with regards to AOS, immigration officers are thinking 'anyone doing AOS is already in the US, so what's the rush ehy?' :p. Anyway, the good thing about AOS is the fact that selectees do get interviewed even on the very last day of the fiscal year. No stress with the grades on your diploma, not required to provide PCC from every where you've lived for at 1 year+ since turning 16 (which would have been a major obstacle for someone like me to overcome), the interview itself ends up being a formality most of the time. It's rear for a DV selectee (who is not out of status) doing AOS to get denied. So the waiting game continues.

p.s. Congrats Nesh! Have a safe and smooth transition!!

I am in the USA also going through the AOS process. how did you know when to send the DOS fee? My number is 26xxx

PAPASAN,

Wanted to give you a heads up on how long it takes to get the GC and SSN once you land. From latest post on different forum, a forumite received his GC 16 days after arrival. SSN was received 10 days after he applied. Hope this is helpful.

I am in the USA also going through the AOS process. how did you know when to send the DOS fee? My number is 26xxx and does the DV fee receipt have a stamp and an amount on it? Do you only send the I-485 and the medical results when your number become current? I would really appreciate your help, thanks

I am in the USA also going through the AOS process. how did you know when to send the DOS fee? My number is 26xxx and does the DV fee receipt have a stamp and an amount on it? Do you only send the I-485 and the medical results when your number become current? I would really appreciate your help, thanks

Hawi please try to send private messages to Sm1smom, AhWah, Dubai-b, kenweed, they are all in the USA and can be of help to you.

Thanks friends. i'm posting the document via DHL ASAP. apart from adding her passport pix to the filled DS230 form, do i need to include a copy of her birth certificate?

Thank everyone for well wish. My email is davkinmaster@yahoo.com
@Jesyka where are you...................You had told me that yu will kam at airport but didn't c yu

Thank u wankinmaster,i have seen that u r remembering us here in Kenya.First thing,i came 2 the airport wid ma wife and we never find u there.I came 2 realize that u have already entered inside.So,don't mind My friend just pray for us so that we will join u there soon. Greet your family and ua Good Host there and may SIR GOD bless you and your new life. AMEN.

Thanks friends. i'm posting the document via DHL ASAP. apart from adding her passport pix to the filled DS230 form, do i need to include a copy of her birth certificate?

What do you mean Frank80;Sending to KCC or where?This is because you are not supposed 2 send anything concerning documents my friend.