• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Dear MaKiki, Ash 2013 and Dziecka

Thanks a lot for your valuable information, i was convinced with the idea that once you have been a GC holder you will be eligible to petition your fiance. so this information was completely wrong!

thanks again you to let me know early! God bless u all

You are welcome Jimma boy. The info is not wrong only that it will take a while to get her to the states.

Hey guys.my cousin is preparing for her interview.She had visited Tanzania sometimes back frequently.the problem is she usually used to stamp her passport on entry but ignores the exit.av heard cases where people have been denied coz of the same.dou think she has a chance now that her passport expired and she got a new one.She did not indicate anywhere about bein to TZ anywhere on the forms.please advice.

whatever you post here can/will be used against you thus it would be best not to disclose ur CN.On the other hand,they can still track u via ur web habits/profiles thus u may as well reveal ur CN since if they r out to get u,they will.

U r kidding me...that's not my CN(btw 70 -71k);That figure just spices up things.

U've seen this number before,try & remember 105,628.

very true

u may reveal ur CN but remember the disclaimer below.

Cheers.

:D:D:D

...pls continue(move a mountain perhaps:))

U have a case to answer(pun intended:p)

I have finally landed on your replies Obz. It took me a while to locate them. Thats the down side of going AWOL. The pages are now many and the net is slow. Anyhow, thx for your insight. Let the CNs remain as such.

As for court, yes I have a case to answer. It is however before the Judge (CO). I hope to win it with my evidence and arguments. Will you be my witness????

Cathyliss, I think she has every chance in the world. The new passport is the icing on the cake. Since she never mentioned TZ in the forms, she is home and dry.

Please update your signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Special prayer for Jarmsbi

Hullo house,

Lets take a minute and pray for Jarmsbi. When we lift up our voices to him in unison, he will listen. Dear God, listen to our prayers for Jarmsbi, please restore his/her health and we pray that you give him/her favour before the CO and that he shall overcome the interview test. In Jesus/Allahs name we pray! Amen!

Hey guys.my cousin is preparing for her interview.She had visited Tanzania sometimes back frequently.the problem is she usually used to stamp her passport on entry but ignores the exit.av heard cases where people have been denied coz of the same.dou think she has a chance now that her passport expired and she got a new one.She did not indicate anywhere about bein to TZ anywhere on the forms.please advice.

So long as she never mentioned visiting or schooling anywhere outside his/her own country she is clean to go.

Hullo house,

Lets take a minute and pray for Jarmsbi. When we lift up our voices to him in unison, he will listen. Dear God, listen to our prayers for Jarmsbi, please restore his/her health and we pray that you give him/her favour before the CO and that he shall overcome the interview test. In Jesus/Allahs name we pray! Amen!

Amen! Ameen!

The God that we continually serve will see jarmsbi through!! Thanks for reminding us to put him in our prayers.

House ..just wanted a clarification ..do you have to indicate the countries you have visited..? .otherwise have a lovely week

Hullo house,

Amen,
Jarmsbi, all the best. Everthing will be nice.

Good morning

I would like to ask how I can demand the appointment at the Hospital for medical examination.
I don't live in Kenya, I head that I can book online but I don't know how.
thank you
good day.

I have finally landed on your replies Obz. It took me a while to locate them. Thats the down side of going AWOL. The pages are now many and the net is slow. Anyhow, thx for your insight. Let the CNs remain as such.

As for court, yes I have a case to answer. It is however before the Judge (CO). I hope to win it with my evidence and arguments. Will you be my witness????

I have finally landed on your replies Obz.
LOL...it about time:p

It took me a while to locate them. Thats the down side of going AWOL
:(

Anyhow, thx for your insight. Let the CNs remain as such.
:)

No doubt..u r family;).

House ..just wanted a clarification ..do you have to indicate the countries you have visited..? .otherwise have a lovely week

one could consider the below query "open".

DS-230 page 2:
30. List below all places you have lived for at least six months since reaching the age of 16, including places in your country of nationality.
Begin with your present residence.

As for visiting,if less than 6 months,then its to be omitted.

Good morning

I would like to ask how I can demand the appointment at the Hospital for medical examination.
I don't live in Kenya, I head that I can book online but I don't know how.
thank you
good day.

Call/email the mentioned contacts:).

http://nairobi.usembassy.gov/immigrant_visas/iv_20071127.html excerpt

Nairobi

International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Migration Health Assessment Center (MHAC)
P.O BOX 55040-00200
4TH Ngong Avenue (next to Williamson House)
Nairobi, Kenya
Landlines: 2720060/1, 2723605, 2735115
Mobile Numbers: 0722879680, 0734444020

Fax: 2722818
Email: mrfnbommsc@iom.int (for appointment and inquiries only)

Cathyliss, I think she has every chance in the world. The new passport is the icing on the cake. Since she never mentioned TZ in the forms, she is home and dry.

Please update your signature.

Thanks a lot.I participated DV2014 n am still waiting till may 1 2013.will update wen results are out.For now am just learning from your experiences.its a lot of info in here n will help me prepare wen the time comes.

Thank yo for the information.

May God Be there before you and make your path straight.all the best