• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Interview experiences and outcomes!!!

Congrats dear!!!!!!!!!!! Pray for the rest of us as well. Best of luck with your journey to US.

Ohhh my god, Finally you were lucky to get the visa. I can imagine your heart beat.
Any way All the best man. When do you plan to come and where?

Ohhh my god, Finally you were lucky to get the visa. I can imagine your heart beat.
Any way All the best man. When do you plan to come and where?
Thanks dear. I am planning to leave next month, and I am thinking about San Francisco California.

Congrats gabam I have been with you all along your period of grief..so happy for you, you just made me smile today. God bless you as you embark on your journey. BIG UP

Hi and congrats again.

I wish to know the process through a derivetive/beneficiary spouse goes through?

Documents..... medicals....please reply

Dear Susie, thank you for your reply but, I am not quite satisfied.

I want to know if the derivative will have to prepare the same documents as the principal applicant, do the same medicals and go through the same procedures?

Thanks.

The derivative does not complete a 122 form. They don't have to show education/work experience information but they do have to show other docs such as police records etc and they do ave to have the medicals.

The derivative does not complete a 122 form. They don't have to show education/work experience information but they do have to show other docs such as police records etc and they do ave to have the medicals.

Thank yoy so much Mr Simon, your answer has enlightened me completely.