• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Interview experiences and outcomes!!!

Thank you

Thank you guys for the warm wishes. I am from the South American region.

All the Best to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
reply to Vichel

Thanks!! Well, I am relaxed NOW!! LOL. But I obsessed for weeks, I right up until the day of the interview went through my paperwork again and again and again... so what you're feeling is perfectly normal!

I am an Australian national, so I'm from the OC region (very low number, less than 100), however am living in Canada, so the interview was in Montreal, which is the only embassy in Canada that does immigration interviews. The certified criminal records check was simple. I went to an authorized fingerprinting place, had the fingerprints done electronically, and while I was warned it would be at least two weeks, 8 days later (the same day I picked up my renewed passport in fact) I came home to find the criminal records check in the mail! So, as long as you have no record, it's pretty simple.

Depending on your country and how long it takes to get these forms, I would wait to get your police forms until you get an actual interview date. But then, act immediately, so find out NOW how to get the forms, what the process is. A lot less stress if you do it that way!

Good luck to you!!!

Wow, your experience seems like it was not such a big deal as the rest of us keep obsessing about :D You sound so calm and relaxed about it. Congrats!

If you don't mind me asking, what region are you from and what consulate did you interview at? I'm guessing OC and Sydney?

Congratulations, Iamsuzyn! You too sound so relaxed about the whole experience. What region are you from? And how did you find getting Canadian police clearances? Did it take long? My interview won't be til February or maybe even March so I'm wondering when I should get started. I need one from Australia too.

Will my case be in the list of interview in December?

Hello, I am the winner of DV2013, my case number is 2013AS000028XX

but the current number this time is so small in Oct and in November in asia.

I wonder if I can be interviewed in December?

Hello, I am the winner of DV2013, my case number is 2013AS000028XX

but the current number this time is so small in Oct and in November in asia.

I wonder if I can be interviewed in December?

You are 100% current in December. By the way, which country do you belong to?

I am from Taiwan. I haven`t seen there is a case number larger than 10,000. many people have no idea whats going on. any ideas?

If you haven't seen a case number larger than 10000, it doesn't mean such large case numbers don't exist. This forum is not the representative of the DV selectees. We only see a couple of hundres of selectess on this forum out of 100000 selectees. But I myself know one guy with case number 105**, and have been told that case numbers greater than 11000 also exist.

Best wishes!

Am very happy for the family........................

He did not ask much. What our plans are, have we been there before, who we staying with and when we hope to leave. Did not take five mins. He check our documents and told us congrats. He ask my hubby what he does for a living and if he intends to continue along that line in the USA and he he already has any jobs lined up.

We are having our own interview by November 2012, my wife is the primary and we are both university graduate. Any other tricky questions concerning the relationship and academics? . Apart from the aforementioned civil documents in the instructions from KCC, is there any other supporting documents like consent letter from parents, financial back up, tax, reference letter from bank to back up the required documents. Thanks and God bless the family

Any 2013 interview experience from Kenya? If there is anyone pliz post so that we can know wat happening at the Embassy.

A big congrats to u a the family ...wish u a lovely stay in USA...

Which date is your interview Ajibade? Am new in this forum and i and my wife will be having our interview by November.

Kindly shed more light as far as this interview is concerned. Thanks and God bless.

Any current development concerning the on-going DV 2013 interview???

Any latest development concerning the on-going US DV 2013 interview? Dear friends, kindly post your experience and outcomes so that we can benefit from your brilliant knowledge..............................

Hi All dv winners, i'm new in this Forum and very happy to meet you guys...

I'd like to share with you my case details/ status so that someone can benefit from it.

- CN: 2013AF 00001***
- Registered on October 4, 2011 at 2:55:34 PM EDT
- 1st NL May 1, 2012
- DS-230 & DS-122 Forms submitted to KCC on May 11, 2012
- DS-230 & DS-122 Forms Delivered KCC on May 21st, 2012
- DS-230 & DS-122 Forms sent by KCC to US Embassy in Abu Dhabi
- NL2 on Aug 17, 2012
- Applied online for police clearance Sep 16, 2012
- Called Oasis H to schedule ME appointment
- Collected police clearance Sep 20, 2012
- Have done medical examination Sep 20, 2012
- Obtained ME report on Sep 23, 2012
- Interview at US Embassy in Abu Dhabi on Oct 1, 2012 at 8:00 AM
- Interview went smoothly, no missing documents asked and returned my passport along with white sheet paper 221(g) undergoing Administrative Processing.

by the way am Ethiopian Resident in the United Arab Emirates

Hi All dv winners, i'm new in this Forum and very happy to meet you guys...

I'd like to share with you my case details/ status so that someone can benefit from it.

- CN: 2013AF 00001***
- Registered on October 4, 2011 at 2:55:34 PM EDT
- 1st NL May 1, 2012
- DS-230 & DS-122 Forms submitted to KCC on May 11, 2012
- DS-230 & DS-122 Forms Delivered KCC on May 21st, 2012
- DS-230 & DS-122 Forms sent by KCC to US Embassy in Abu Dhabi
- NL2 on Aug 17, 2012
- Applied online for police clearance Sep 16, 2012
- Called Oasis H to schedule ME appointment
- Collected police clearance Sep 20, 2012
- Have done medical examination Sep 20, 2012
- Obtained ME report on Sep 23, 2012
- Interview at US Embassy in Abu Dhabi on Oct 1, 2012 at 8:00 AM
- Interview went smoothly, no missing documents asked and returned my passport along with white sheet paper 221(g) undergoing Administrative Processing.

by the way am Ethiopian Resident in the United Arab Emirates

You are saying the interview was smooth, can you detail some of the question you were asked here?

Syrialord

they didnt ask too much questionss just generals, the CO asked - do you sworn that all what u have written here is correct and true? -what are you doing here? - where is your family? who is the person you written his address on DS form ? what is his job there? who is your sponsor? whats your relation? what is your intention if you got the visa? like this Qs took just about 4-7 minutes then looked my documents ans said ur docs seems complete and gave me the white sheet indicatin that my case is undergoing routine Administrative processing it can require from 2 weeks to several months so just keep checking ur status on embassy website regularly because if ur case completed u will not have call frm embassy...

good luck for all.

Syrialord

they didnt ask too much questionss just generals, the CO asked - do you sworn that all what u have written here is correct and true? -what are you doing here? - where is your family? who is the person you written his address on DS form ? what is his job there? who is your sponsor? whats your relation? what is your intention if you got the visa? like this Qs took just about 4-7 minutes then looked my documents ans said ur docs seems complete and gave me the white sheet indicatin that my case is undergoing routine Administrative processing it can require from 2 weeks to several months so just keep checking ur status on embassy website regularly because if ur case completed u will not have call frm embassy...

good luck for all.

Thanks for sharing

had my interview in Nairobi today
i was called for the interview which was very brief the guy asked me two questions
1. are you married - No
2. do yo have any kids-no
that was the end of my interview took less than a minute.

thank you all for your prayers and may you also be successful

had my interview in Nairobi today
i was called for the interview which was very brief the guy asked me two questions
1. are you married - No
2. do yo have any kids-no
that was the end of my interview took less than a minute.

thank you all for your prayers and may you also be successful

wow many many many heartfelt congrats for u....nice to hear such a nice news wish u all the best.
keep updating us ur status...

Best regrds

CN : 2013AF00001xxx
Entry Dated :4th Oct 2011
1st NL Received :1st May 2012
Sent Forms to KCC :11th May 2012
DHL Confirm delivery : 21st May 202
2nd NL : 17th August 2012
PCC Country 1 : Done
Medicals : Done
Interview : October 1, 2012 done (AP)
Visa Pick-Up: