• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 GHANA and Nigeria SELECTEE, MEET HERE

My Interview experience

OC; Do u swear that what you provide is true?
ME; Yes i do.
OC; then sign
ME; Sign
OC; Take this blue paper and come for your visa on friday.
ME; THANK YOU.

I took my visa on the said friday.
thank to ALMIGHTY ALLAH
POE; ALASKA

Is that all? thats uncommon.

Bulletin
Africa 43400
Egypt 23500
Nigeria 17000
Ethiopia 32900
Asia 7850

Congrats those who are curren:cool:
Oceania 1115
Europe 27500

Case No: DV2013AF00033XXX
Entry checked: 5th May 2012
Forms sent to KCC: june 25 2012
Received by KCC:July 2012
Confirmation from KCC: July 2012 after I made a call
Police clearance: 01/11/12
2nd NL: 18/11/12
Medicals:01/11/12
Interviews:10/12/12
Visa Pick up:27/12/12
P.O.E: DFW,texas
GC: 14/02/13
SSN:25/02/13

His Grace is sufficient for us!

Dv2014

Please I really need your help here i hope you can help me. I have been selected for DV2014 and my case number is
2014AF00002xxx. I am currently studying in Italy and my post on the selection letter is Naples, Italy. I am planning to send my forms this week to the KCC but I want to be interviewed in Accra, Ghana since am from Ghana.
I wanted to know if this will be a problem to be interviewed in Ghana whilst my post on my selection letter in Naples, Italy
Also I have an appointment with the US embassy on the 20th May for a B2 visa since i want to attend a seminar in PA in June. I wanted to know if it is advisable to go for the visa interview.
I also wanted to know when my interview will probably be from my case number
In case I go for the interview in Ghana will I be required to provide a police certificate from Italy as well since I have been living in Italy for the past 2 and half years.
Thank you very much in advance for answering my questions.

For your case, you will be current by October. They will ask you where you want to be interviewed in the form you will send to kcc. Go for your b2 visa so that your absence won't create topic on your dv interview. Please make sure all documents you present are genuine. You will need police report from Italy too.
Congratulations in advance

QUOTE=bronsted;2623333]Please I really need your help here i hope you can help me. I have been selected for DV2014 and my case number is
2014AF00002xxx. I am currently studying in Italy and my post on the selection letter is Naples, Italy. I am planning to send my forms this week to the KCC but I want to be interviewed in Accra, Ghana since am from Ghana.
I wanted to know if this will be a problem to be interviewed in Ghana whilst my post on my selection letter in Naples, Italy
Also I have an appointment with the US embassy on the 20th May for a B2 visa since i want to attend a seminar in PA in June. I wanted to know if it is advisable to go for the visa interview.
I also wanted to know when my interview will probably be from my case number
In case I go for the interview in Ghana will I be required to provide a police certificate from Italy as well since I have been living in Italy for the past 2 and half years.
Thank you very much in advance for answering my questions.[/QUOTE]