• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 GHANA and Nigeria SELECTEE, MEET HERE

Nice one Adzovia

I hope everyone can see my signature now. and to all those asking i just saw my police certificate receipt it was GHC 15

Can you please give us some insight of the interview? Also, please indicate if Nigeria or Ghana...

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
those that would be current in January

Please is there anyone in this forum who will be current in January 2013 and for that matter has received his or her second letter...? Because Africa cut point number is 18100 in January 2013.

just want to tell u i am holding my visa in my hands. it was given to me at the embassy today. FINALLY

just want to tell u i am holding my visa in my hands. it was given to me at the embassy today. FINALLY

congss sis wish you all the best in your endeavours, hoping to join in your celebrations quite soon immediately after my interview on wednesday,.....

Good Luck

congss sis wish you all the best in your endeavours, hoping to join in your celebrations quite soon immediately after my interview on wednesday,.....

Hi Ansmicky!
I wish you goodluck today and hope to hear a good news (interview experience). I would love to know if you're in Nigeria as well cos I'm in Nigeria but discovered Nigeria CN in the bulletin is just 10,000 and mine is around 17*** but other Africa are around 18,000.... Look forward to here from you.

Regards

i know by now you are having your interview. the issue is i know you will be asked to come another week for your visa. sucess is yours just share with us your interview experience.

ppl this is what i know. after you have won the lottery and you send your forms to kcc. they in turn do background check on you to make sure you are not a criminal at least known by the FBI. if you are your appointment would be scheduled but kcc will let the embassy know to not give you your visa.
also after all this if there is no issue, kcc leaves the decision to your co to check and see if your documents and marital status is genuine. the embassy in turn runs a background check on you. at times it is done after or before your interview. dont be deceived they really check everything. they have investigators who work solely for the embassy. mind you this ppl are not lazy nor incompetent like some of our investigators.
they check everything, your school criminal record, your work, if you have any criminal issues pending, they check all this
for the married ones, they check your marriage in the state's records. some ppl get married in churches and they are lied to that the documents they signed are approved by the government some of them are not.if you have a lenient CO they can give you the visa based on the pics but what of if the background investigation says there is no record of your marriage? afterall with today technology you can even take a pic today and back date it to 5 years ago. there is nothing some of the CO's can do apart from giving you a year to prove their findings wrong.
please never think we are too many for them to investigate. it is their job and the U.S is very particular about national security and no one wants to be blamed for allowing a criminal in. so WE ARE ALL INVESTIGATED AND IT IS DONE WELL.
if you have a genuine document you have nothing to fear. but if you trying to go with a fake one dont even dream about it perish that idea

please has anyone heard from the guy who was supposed to have his interview last Wednesday? up till now no news from him. i just hope is a good news

irolian

Hi guys! I have been away for few weeks now. Remember I had my interview last month and it was successful but yet to leave.
I want everyone to pay attention to this matter at hand and give the best advice. A friend of mine (female) won the on-going visa lottery. The lottery was played on her behalf by an agent and she was declared single though she had married with 2 kids b4 she entered the stuff. The agent had the intention of making some money by arranging .................... (u know what I mean). She used her husband name as NIGERIA Florence while all her credentials read her father's name LONDON Florence.
Now that she wants to fill the forms to KCC what is she going to do in order to bring in her husband and 2 kids? Fortunately, she had a baby in May which automatically qualifies to be taken along in the forms processing.
PLEASE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO she needs una expertise. Her winning number is 2013AF00000***. She ought to have had her interview in October, but I hope she still stand a better chance to be considered as soon as they recieve her documents.

Cheers guys, xpecting your responses

Irolian

urgent: wrong place of birth

hello house, i am a dv 2013 winner, my problem is, i filed a wrong place of birth in my country when applying online. I have the correct place of birth(same country) in my birth cert and passport. An advisor told me to fill the correct place of birth as in my birth cert and passport on the forms from KCC. Hope that helps, am confused. Pls help with ur thoughts.

Yes the best thing to do is what you did if i understood what you said. in case you are asked on the day of interview just explain by saying you made a mistake when filling the form online.Is better to live by the truth and nothing else. Just have the correct documents and you are done.

hello house, i am a dv 2013 winner, my problem is, i filed a wrong place of birth in my country when applying online. I have the correct place of birth(same country) in my birth cert and passport. An advisor told me to fill the correct place of birth as in my birth cert and passport on the forms from KCC. Hope that helps, am confused. Pls help with ur thoughts.

Hi guys! I have been away for few weeks now. Remember I had my interview last month and it was successful but yet to leave.
I want everyone to pay attention to this matter at hand and give the best advice. A friend of mine (female) won the on-going visa lottery. The lottery was played on her behalf by an agent and she was declared single though she had married with 2 kids b4 she entered the stuff. The agent had the intention of making some money by arranging .................... (u know what I mean). She used her husband name as NIGERIA Florence while all her credentials read her father's name LONDON Florence.
Now that she wants to fill the forms to KCC what is she going to do in order to bring in her husband and 2 kids? Fortunately, she had a baby in May which automatically qualifies to be taken along in the forms processing.
PLEASE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO she needs una expertise. Her winning number is 2013AF00000***. She ought to have had her interview in October, but I hope she still stand a better chance to be considered as soon as they recieve her documents.

Irolian

Your friend still has a way out but she needs to be smart. The safest way for her is to maintain that she is single and only add the baby. Being single means NEVER MARRIED BEFORE and also currently. Remember, the instructions say that one's case may be disqualified if you leave out beneficiaries who ought to have been filled in during the online application. The only exceptions are marriage after online application, birth of a child or adoption after online application. After getting her visa and green card, she can arrange later on for the man and kids to join her in the US. If she adds them now she may be disqualified. What was the nature of her marriage eg does she have a document to proof the marriage?

Your friend still has a way out but she needs to be smart. The safest way for her is to maintain that she is single and only add the baby. Being single means NEVER MARRIED BEFORE and also currently. Remember, the instructions say that one's case may be disqualified if you leave out beneficiaries who ought to have been filled in during the online application. The only exceptions are marriage after online application, birth of a child or adoption after online application. After getting her visa and green card, she can arrange later on for the man and kids to join her in the US. If she adds them now she may be disqualified. What was the nature of her marriage eg does she have a document to proof the marriage?
your answer is great but wat of if she wants to file for her husband later. before i can help please let us know whiles returning the forms to kcc did she fill married? if so she does not hsve an issue. she should go to the interview and tell the truth i dont think she will be bounced for being truthfuyl

Be Truthful

Irolian

I will advise she fill the form and include her husband and children (including the newly born baby)... That doesn't mean she wouldn't get an interview letter (NL2) and when asked by the CO, she should tell the truth by giving the full explanation (including the agent issue). If all her details are correct and she can convince the CO and present genuine documents, I see her getting her visas (with her family).