• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 GHANA and Nigeria SELECTEE, MEET HERE

Let it be very clear what KCC considers to be a spouse that can be included in your application:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Fiancées or common law spouses cannot be listed as a beneficiary on DV cases.
Once you are legally married, you may add your spouse to the case.

To add a spouse, please submit the following to KCC once you are married:

· Copy of marriage certificate with English translation
· Forms DS 230 Part I & II for spouse
· Updated DS 230 Part I for the principal applicant
· Passport style photo of the spouse

If you need additional copies of the forms, photocopies are acceptable or you may download them at http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/forms/forms_1342.html.

Family members not included on the initial entry may cause the case to be disqualified. Extenuating circumstances such as; you have been married or had a child after the initial application submission may be acceptable. If you meet either of these circumstances a photocopy of the marriage and/or birth certificate, along with English translations, should be provided with the completed forms. If you need to obtain additional DS 230 Parts I & II forms, you may download them at: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/forms/forms_1342.html.

A spouse and/or eligible children, unmarried and under the age 21 must have the above forms completed and returned before KCC can make the necessary adjustments to your case. KCC will accept this information via postal mail, email, or fax. Information received at KCC after interview scheduling will be forwarded to the Embassy or the applicant may carry this information with them to their interview appointment.

i remembered this question of additional selection being asked on the us embassy of Ghana's page on facebook and the answer was there will not be additional selectees. then again if it is done i dont think there are new selectees from Ghana

Guys i jux realised i mistake i did while filling my forms; i indicated that my current job is a teacher even though as at now i am an officer working with a financial institution. i was a teacher but i have switched last year... what do u guys think my interview date is in this month
???

congratulations. but i think you might have been selected long ago

adzovia can you kindly update your signature to serve as guidelines for some of us..... surely it kind of boost our morale and please have u already done the visa picking and when are u leaving? lol all the best sis

Guys i jux realised i mistake i did while filling my forms; i indicated that my current job is a teacher even though as at now i am an officer working with a financial institution. i was a teacher but i have switched last year... what do u guys think my interview date is in this month
???[/QUOTE
when you arrive for your interview just be sincere and tell you CO everything. i dont think you will have an issue since you are a teacher by prophession but you now work in a financial institution. just take along some proof. u will be fine

adzovia can you kindly update your signature to serve as guidelines for some of us..... surely it kind of boost our morale and please have u already done the visa picking and when are u leaving? lol all the best sis
i dont know how to do the signature thing if you can show me how. no i have not picked my visa yet i am doing that next week i will update the house then

i dont know how to do the signature thing if you can show me how. no i have not picked my visa yet i am doing that next week i will update the house then

Adzovia just go to the top of the page and click on FORUM ACTIONS, then GENERAL SETTINGS, EDIT SIGNATURE....dats all anyways tanx for the response....
im done with my medicals and police report i did it all the same day at Akai house and the police hquarters...
am patiently and anxiously waiting for my interview

i registered for the 2013 visa lottery with the man i intended to marry as my spouse.
however, we were separated before i was selected as the principal winner. he himself is not interested in the visa or anything am telling him.
Please what can i do now in order not to miss this opportunity?
What are my chances if i go for the visa interview alone?

God will help you!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope everyone can see my signature now. and to all those asking i just saw my police certificate receipt it was GHC 15

I hope everyone can see my signature now. and to all those asking i just saw my police certificate receipt it was GHC 15
Hi adzovia, i can see from ur signature that u have done interview, but no update on visa pick up is it under AP or?
Thanks

Hi adzovia, i can see from ur signature that u have done interview, but no update on visa pick up is it under AP or?
Thanks
i can see from yours that you have been placed on administrative processing can you give the house your interview experience

i can see from yours that you have been placed on administrative processing can you give the house your interview experience

yeah, i'm placed on AP and it has been 6 weeks till now no update. My interview was in Abu Dhabi, US Embassy.

Help

Pls for the past winners from Nigeria.
Is ordinary Customary Marriage Certificate acceptable in the embassy or must it be Court marriage