• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 GHANA and Nigeria SELECTEE, MEET HERE

Kobrich is ur number around 1,900 or 19,000. cos in dec. africa ve up to 15500. tanx n op to hear back 4rm u.

my nunber is around 1900..i sent my forms in July thats why i am current in December..i think Kcc dwels more on da date you submit your forms..

i will be doing my medical examinations and police report on wednesday at Accra guys what should i expect throughout the procedure? adzovia are you there?

i will be doing my medical examinations and police report on wednesday at Accra guys what should i expect throughout the procedure? adzovia are you there?
i am here. my dear u have nothing to fear. go to the CID headquarters for your police report and choose any of the approved hospitals to go to. i did mine at holy trinity at north kaneshie they are very civil and nice there

i am here. my dear u have nothing to fear. go to the CID headquarters for your police report and choose any of the approved hospitals to go to. i did mine at holy trinity at north kaneshie they are very civil and nice there
tanks dear for the advice

keep trying mine also had the same problem in the beginning of May then i finally succeeded don't give up trying

I just got my first PCC via e-mail, original is on its way by snail mail. All this under 24 hours after I applied, and it's free!!
How I wish I could get that from Ghana done this quick in December

How did your medicals go btw?

CN: 2013AF000131XX
1NL: 02-05-2012
Sent to Kentucky: 16-10-2012
Arrived at Kentucky: 19-10-2012
Confirmation of receipt: ??
2NL: ??
1PCC: Done (Received copy via e-mail, Original on its way)
2PCC:
Medicals:
Interview date: ??
P.O.E: Boston

Hi guys(esp adzovia),can u help me wid da cost of da medicals and police clearance in Ghana....i wl be having my medicals nxt 2weeks..

Hi guys(esp adzovia),can u help me wid da cost of da medicals and police clearance in Ghana....i wl be having my medicals nxt 2weeks..
i have been asked this question soo many times and the truth is i forgot. but with GHC 1000 u can do your medicals plus the police report and even do any other vaccination if you have not done them and still have more than ghc300 in your pocket

i have been asked this question soo many times and the truth is i forgot. but with GHC 1000 u can do your medicals plus the police report and even do any other vaccination if you have not done them and still have more than ghc300 in your pocket

ok thanks.

this page is getting too dull. folks if you have an issues feel free to voice them out. any interview in the house?

this page is getting too dull. folks if you have an issues feel free to voice them out. any interview in the house?

@all,
is their more winners from Nigeria and Ghana?
coz from their website they indicate it that more will still be selected?
thks

Urgent please

Please, those who were selected for further processing in Ghana and Nigeria share your views, questions and experience on this thread.
Please let us make our US dream come true.

i registered for the 2013 visa lottery with the man i intended to marry as my spouse.
however, we were separated before i was selected as the principal winner. he himself is not interested in the visa or anything am telling him.
Please what can i do now in order not to miss this opportunity?
What are my chances if i go for the visa interview alone?

help

i registered for the 2013 visa lottery with the man i intended to marry as my spouse.
however, we were separated before i was selected as the principal winner. he himself is no longer interested in the visa or anything am telling him.
this sites seems difficult 2

however, we were separated before i was selected as the principal winner. he himself is not interested in the visa or anything am telling him.
wow. were u living with him? if yes then explain the situation when you get to the interview and how the two of u are no more. there is something called co-existing i guess it means the two of you are not married but u live together thus seeing yourselves as marriage couples. i think you should try since you are the principal.

@adzovia
do u mean no selection in africa?
thks

There were additional winners from Africa:check the links below.

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?550713-Selectees-on-22nd-October-report-here!/page9

http://www.franceservice.com/forum/topic/15716-diviste-2013-du-22-octobre/

I also heard that we do have some more from Egypt:if u will,go through the entire thread http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?550713-Selectees-on-22nd-October-report-here!

All the best.

wow. were u living with him? if yes then explain the situation when you get to the interview and how the two of u are no more. there is something called co-existing i guess it means the two of you are not married but u live together thus seeing yourselves as marriage couples. i think you should try since you are the principal.

thanks adzovia, we were not living together but we have dated for over 18 months.

Last edited by a moderator:

thanks adzovia, i was not living with him but we have dated for over 18 months before the lottery. both of us are graduates but we were still staying with our parents in the same city. it was early this year that we seperated.