• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 GHANA and Nigeria SELECTEE, MEET HERE

hey guys i have read from some other sites that Nigerians dont need an affidavit of support but i will like to know if in Ghana one need to submit an affidavit of support with other required documents?
What I know is single applicants does not need any evidence of financial support. It might be the same for applicants with families too. Maybe someone with recent experience can share them.

CN:2013AF000019** Am yet to recieve my 2nd nl.i think its because i sent my forms late(3rd july).Goodluck to all those having their interviews

Plz help with this isue

hello to good people on this good thread i need a liitle help on this isue that is troubling my mind,i was selected for further processing on dv 2013 my isue is this:i apply with my hubby and my little baby then as married bt then we havn't leggally married then bt we have been leaving together immediatly my hubby paid my my bride pprize to to my parent we are planig it in big then bt something occur in my family then so my parent decide that we should just make as a parlour stuff so my hubby paid my bride price and we started leaving together(5 years now)so immidiatly we we gt back to my hubby house we sugest that i should go to court off justice to make a changes of name to my husband name ever since av been using his name in whatever i do bt i didnt publish on any news magazine bt i av the afidavit with me and i used to change my name in my working place,so when the result came out so we meet a travel agent that advice us to make our marriage more leggaly ok,so we went to registry early june to make it done and we avv the pictuers and the marriage cert,hope we are good to go?
2nd isue:eek:n my o level result i av 7credit pass bt i av D7on my ENG&MATHS and my highest quolification is is N.C.E and av a good grade on it,hope we are good to go?plz i ll be waiting to hear from u people soon.

Hello Guys

Good day friends

This is my first time of posting into this page.

I was selected for DV2013 and my interview was held yesterday. But .............................
Hold your breath a while! It did lasted for less tah 7 minutes. Find below the questions the CO asked.

My CN: 2013AF000018**
Interview date 11/10/2003

Me: Good day

CO: Noded her head in response

CO: Call your family members

Me: I did

CO: Raise up your right hands

WE: We did

WE: We took a pledge that we would say nothing but the truth and we had our fingers print

CO: Asked my wife and kids to get seated

CO: Are you the principal applicant?

Me: Yes

CO: Tell me a brief history of yourself starting from secondary school days till date

CO: Where are you working?

Me: Dangote I said.

CO: Which of the business organisations of Dangote?

Me: I told her

CO: What is your wife doing?

Me: Trader

CO: What kind of commodity does she sell.

Me: Diaphers

CO: How much do you earn om monthly basis?

CO: Call me your wife

CO: Hello madam

Wife: Good morning

CO: What do you do for a living?

Wife: I am a trader

CO: What do you trade in?

Wife: Diaphers and Noodles

CO: Location?

Wife: She responded

CO: When did you get married

Me: December 20**

CO: Do you have weeding pics to prove it?

ME: I gave her the pics

CO: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

CO: Come back on so so date for your visa.

Thank you all. I appreciate this forum. I had the interview same day with my friend and he was also successful. America here we come

Good day friends

I was selected for DV2013 and my interview was held yesterday. But .............................
Hold your breath a while! It did lasted for less tah 7 minutes. Find below the questions the CO asked.

WE: We took a pledge that we would say nothing but the truth and we had our fingers print

CO: Tell me a brief history of yourself starting from secondary school days till date

Thank you all. I appreciate this forum. I had the interview same day with my friend and he was also successful. America here we come
Congratulations to your family. Hope everything goes on well during visa pick-up.

@all,
is their still hope for africa coming oct 22nd?
I will be happy if i can see more winners from africa.
Thks

@all,
is their still hope for africa coming oct 22nd?
I will be happy if i can see more winners from africa.
Thks

Good day friends

congratulations dear may the rest of us have a successful intervieew as urs was.... once again congrats and may God be praise.

olatiny

Congratulations am so happy for you and your friend. I am also a winner of the DV 2013 lottery.
please i would like to know how and when i will get my interview date. i have sent my forms to kcc and gotten a response that my forms was received and is suitable for further processing

Good day friends

congrats !!!

Good day friends

Congrats, Irolian.

Good day friends

There u goo....congrats.

birth registration

Good day friends

Congrat!!! Pls which birth certificate did you used for your interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
we were both selected in this year's Dv(my wife and I).There is this issue i want you guys to give some words of advise. is our occupation. when i filled our forms online i filled it as a student. actually, I have written my final year exams now, awaiting result , a partime programe and the same time work in private establishment as newtwork engineer. In the second form we submitted, i filled student/networker engineer. Am about processing my international passport and they advise me to fill only one, which a filled as network engineer. But in my marraige certificate,is student. The fact remains i have proof for the both(as a student and network engineer) like my school ID card and my transcripts.I also have my work ID card and the appiontment letter.the same for my wife. please, whats your advice on this. Thanks very very much.

You don't have any problem once you have documents to back your claim. It's normal way of life here to be w

Birth certificate

congrat!!! Pls which birth certificate did you used for your interview.
i used the one i got from the nigeria population commission ogun state. You can locate the one in your state and go there. They are waiting for you

Interview

Congratulations am so happy for you and your friend. I am also a winner of the DV 2013 lottery.
please i would like to know how and when i will get my interview date. i have sent my forms to kcc and gotten a response that my forms was received and is suitable for further processing
Your interview date will surely come. Just keep checking your mails including the SPAM folder

Good day friends

A big congratulations to u and d family..., i wish you good luck in Gods own country.
congrats again...

You should have just backdated your marriage certificate to that time your hubby paid your bride price. I have more than 3 friends that did that and they are all here. You won't really be bothered about that since you played as married from beginning.

hello to good people on this good thread i need a liitle help on this isue that is troubling my mind,i was selected for further processing on dv 2013 my isue is this:i apply with my hubby and my little baby then as married bt then we havn't leggally married then bt we have been leaving together immediatly my hubby paid my my bride pprize to to my parent we are planig it in big then bt something occur in my family then so my parent decide that we should just make as a parlour stuff so my hubby paid my bride price and we started leaving together(5 years now)so immidiatly we we gt back to my hubby house we sugest that i should go to court off justice to make a changes of name to my husband name ever since av been using his name in whatever i do bt i didnt publish on any news magazine bt i av the afidavit with me and i used to change my name in my working place,so when the result came out so we meet a travel agent that advice us to make our marriage more leggaly ok,so we went to registry early june to make it done and we avv the pictuers and the marriage cert,hope we are good to go?
2nd isue:eek:n my o level result i av 7credit pass bt i av D7on my ENG&MATHS and my highest quolification is is N.C.E and av a good grade on it,hope we are good to go?plz i ll be waiting to hear from u people soon.

Visa fees

Can someone help me with how much nigerians are paying for visa fees for 2013 winners, I just saw that my interview is scheduled for december. I heard that the fee has really gone don but am not sure. Someone help pls, thanks

CN-2013AF00002XXX
NL Sent to KCC: 20th May,2012