• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2012

it's been like this sine 9/11
The US immigration is getting stricter,; Processes which has been in place for over 30 years are being ignored and Visas' are being denied . I cannot divulge further on my statement but all those who decided to fight the US for their ''right'' should get ready for a rude awakening . I can only hope this does not affect winners come july 15th. Once again I wish everyone all the best , May the Good Lord be with us all

even if the DOS decide to take action against the lawsuit, they won't penalise all the 22 000 former selectees because not even 10% of them decided to sue the goverment...Most who do so are mainly from countries with a very high number of entrants sthus the chance of being selected are very slim so they know this might be their last chance... many of them have been playing for decades & never won, on may 1st 2k11, tu though they won & got a huge relief... so in a sence, it's understable their frustrations...
I know ,you know, everyone knows but like i said, i cannot divulge any further. All the best to everyone. 29 more days, yippee

even if the DOS decide to take action against the lawsuit, they won't penalise all the 22 000 former selectees because not even 10% of them decided to sue the goverment...Most who do so are mainly from countries with a very high number of entrants sthus the chance of being selected are very slim so they know this might be their last chance... many of them have been playing for decades & never won, on may 1st 2k11, tu though they won & got a huge relief... so in a sence, it's understable their frustrations...

OMG, whatever dude!!!! ..29 more days people:D

what's wrong with what i said?

Nothing jayo2k but just that with that you will have all sorts jumping on your statement and round 556 will start on why they deserve to fight and also the opposing forumites will also chip in, then the trolls/scam artist will start fixing their extractors and viruses and DV site will shut down for a while, haven't you noticed this has been happening ; and when you try to log on to DV site, it states you cant because there is malicious software. Sorry if i sounded harsh, i apologize.

I got once the virus warning, i remember when trying to browse that forum that something was trying to be downloaded by my computer... once i did the mistake of accepting it & got the virus allert.. now it's gone.
by the way, I wasn't saying that they were right or wrong to "fight", i said that most who fight were thoses peoples... Me i was a former selectee.. that was my first attempt... I just wait & see & whatever happen happen... suing DOS won't help at all, they will probably piss them off... the petition is ok, but the lawsuit...
Nothing jayo2k but just that with that you will have all sorts jumping on your statement and round 556 will start on why they deserve to fight and also the opposing forumites will also chip in, then the trolls/scam artist will start fixing their extractors and viruses and DV site will shut down for a while, haven't you noticed this has been happening ; and when you try to log on to DV site, it states you cant because there is malicious software. Sorry if i sounded harsh, i apologize.

If you are one of 22 000 voided DV Lottery Winners, please join our official movement for our rights, at facebook group - US Green Card Lottery DV-2012 - 22,000 winners can't be ignored

There are more than 2280 people there. Thank you!
Basilda, stop bombarding all threadz with above. Its irritating though reading thesame thing a dozen tyme. Dv 22,000 started/has a lot of favoured thread that u can bombard anytime u r idle.

2280 people out of 22,000...10.4%..dats really impressive!!!!U could probably ask DOS for the official name & address of Dv22,000 & contact them in their respective countries through their mailing address..that'll probably make ur your reach-out pretty faster...