• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Lottery Entrant Status Check Problems

@ Win DV. Haba, words are powerful.. How you go use am say negative to yourself na.... Abeg chill no go surprise say you'll be selected again. Put your trust and hope in God.. It's now over until its over jorrrrrrr....... Where is the positive spirit na? No worry July 15... You go gimme good news

@ Win DV. Haba, words are powerful.. How you go use am say negative to yourself na.... Abeg chill no go surprise say you'll be selected again. Put your trust and hope in God.. It's now over until its over jorrrrrrr....... Where is the positive spirit na? No worry July 15... You go gimme good news
I hear ya!!! But i was not amoung the initial winners...However, thanks for the encouragement!! All the best to you. Hope u win also......

HELP, green card lottery winner, the entrant status I now say confirmation number invalid

Please I need help, I was selected for the Diversity Visa Lottery 2013, are already in delay as I found out late but all for the same reason I found out later when I write the confirmation number appears incorrect/invalid. what happens now? I have accessed in the past week often entrant status and it was ok, now when I try to check because I have sent documents to the kcc and the checklist says confirmation number is wrong or invalid
thanks

Please I need help, I was selected for the Diversity Visa Lottery 2013, are already in delay as I found out late but all for the same reason I found out later when I write the confirmation number appears incorrect/invalid. what happens now? I have accessed in the past week often entrant status and it was ok, now when I try to check because I have sent documents to the kcc and the checklist says confirmation number is wrong or invalid
thanks

On the ESC website you use the number/code you got when you entered (the format is something like 201427EYXXXXXXXX). When you submit all your correct details the ESC website either displays a message saying "you have not been selected" OR it shows the selectee letter which contains your allocated Case Number (mine is in my sig). You might be confusing the two numbers...

If you have mislaid the original number the ESC site will let you retrieve it.