• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2012 July WAS A SCAM

I think there is an important point we missed here... TRUST.

I don't trust this LOTTERY anymore, I don't know how they do it, the process is not public, there are no explanations, everything is so sneaky and dark, and you don't even know if your application is being taken into account....

I had a very bad night last night but I think I overcame the filling, or almost... looking for a plan B already, but not lottery anymore..

I didn't say that on May 1st you ****, I didn't even have an acct on there and I didn't check my May 1st results.
you act like a little girl. take a candy, baby.
btw as i see you loosed?

ololo12 I think KCC decided to do diversification lottery this year. there're too many africans. so they limit them number this year. it's reasonable I think. right?

Come on guys...there is a forumate reporting that checked 600 applications and NONE of them has been selected....what is the chance? 1%?, in that case he should have gotten at least 6!!!!!! not very random I guess...

Come on guys...there is a forumate reporting that checked 600 applications and NONE of them has been selected....what is the chance? 1%?, in that case he should have gotten at least 6!!!!!! not very random I guess...
well what is your plan?

Just I don't see any MAY LOSER AND JULY WINNER... which is weird.... I definitely think there is something hidden here..

Let's put this clear, I will enable a site where we can order this information and get stats...

i lost in may and won in july...

@ Hello forumites.

I am reporting from Calabar, Nigeria. Not a single person, i say not a single person have won in a town of over 250,000 people. I work in an internet cafe, we help people apply for the lottery. I have checked over 600 entries so far, not a single winner. I repeat not a single winner. I don't know whats going on. I was a previous selectee, but now a July 15 non selectee. I think KCC have some questions to answer.

Lottery is awarded per country, not per city. I would believe you if you're the mayor of Calabar. Here is his pic:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46385540@N08/4961155053/

i guess a total of 2000 people were selected this time around. Not up to tthe 100,000 the promised. Swallow your pride and fill it up with the previous 22k