• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Asia Selectees

I got my 2nd email.

My interview date on June 25, 2012.

2012AS00061xxx.

Good Luck to all.

Haven't been back here in 8 months, but just came to say my CP interview (KTM) was successful and have obtained visa.

Good luck to all waiting.

Haven't been back here in 8 months, but just came to say my CP interview (KTM) was successful and have obtained visa.

Good luck to all waiting.

Hi dv2012dv,

Congratulations for obtaining your visa. You might be really excited! Are you still in KTM? Seems like your interview was scheduled on Thursday May 24. Did they tell you to receive your visa the following week on May 31? Please let me know coz I came from the US and am in KTM and my interview is next week.

Thank you,

Prince23,

Yes, they called me a week after the interview to pick up my visa. The interview was a piece of cake. If you have all docs available, there's nothing to worry. Good luck!

Hi dv2012dv,

Congratulations for obtaining your visa. You might be really excited! Are you still in KTM? Seems like your interview was scheduled on Thursday May 24. Did they tell you to receive your visa the following week on May 31? Please let me know coz I came from the US and am in KTM and my interview is next week.

Thank you,

Thank you for encouraging me for my interview preparation. Were you in any kind of visa in the United States before your DV interview? Do you think if i can request consular for fast processing my visa once I get approved? My return flight back to USA is end of this week. I was wondering if I can request them to process visa before my return flight. Do you think they can consider my request?
Thank you very much.

Thank you for encouraging me for my interview preparation. Were you in any kind of visa in the United States before your DV interview? Do you think if i can request consular for fast processing my visa once I get approved? My return flight back to USA is end of this week. I was wondering if I can request them to process visa before my return flight. Do you think they can consider my request?
Thank you very much.

Yes, I was on H1-B. At the end of your interview, when they tell you the date to come back to pick up your visa, you can politely let them know of your return flight date. If all paperwork is complete and satisfactory (medical, police, marriage, birth etc), I think they will have no problems entertaining your request to expedite your visa.

Good Luck!

Hi folks,

Not been back to this thread for a while.
I am done with DV-2012. Wish those who are still waiting a successful outcome!

passed interview!

I just returned to U.S yesterday and I passed the interview!
thank you everyone for your help!

at the interview,
the officer just asked 3 questions to me and my husband,

* what is the highest education?
* where do you plan to live?
* did you already find job?

then she said our visa is approved.
the officer didn't asked about our current visa, past visit to U.S.
it was very short interview!

then when we entry to the U.S, (at the airport)
we were brought to the room, and took finger print (one finger) and sign the form.
that's all!

Green Card Received !!!

All,
Just to let everyone know that I received a GC in the mailbox today. I still have to figure out my medical issue. Should I get serious on getting that done as well? Please post your thoughts!!!
Good luck to rest of the applicants!! You will surely receive an immigrant visa!!!

All,
Just to let everyone know that I received a GC in the mailbox today. I still have to figure out my medical issue. Should I get serious on getting that done as well? Please post your thoughts!!!
Good luck to rest of the applicants!! You will surely receive an immigrant visa!!!

Serious medical issue? Don't understand what you mean....
So fast for you to receive the official GC!