• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

After waiting for my luck for many years I got it. I just received my winning notification yesterday. Anyway the case number is so high. It's 2011AS25XXX.

After waiting for my luck for many years I got it. I just received my winning notification yesterday. Anyway the case number is so high. It's 2011AS25XXX.

Congratulations and hope you will get your visa! How many years have you been playing?

congratulations Bongthom. Great that you got it finally!!! in which country your NL is delivered? yes it is a bit high but surely u will be called but may be it will take some time. But congratulations!!! make us informed from where you recieved your NL?

Congratulations!!! but may we know the sending date of KCC on the letter and which country you recieved it???

Hi!

Can somebody help me. My case number is 2011AF0008XXXX, do I have any chance to win or when can be my interview? I am from Seychelles. I believe that is not very good number:(
Thanks in advance,
Cheers

You need to look at previous years Visa Bulletin to have an idea about how case numbers progresses. Your CN is correct however it is high. You are looking at an interview probably in September 2011 if all of the Africa region becomes current then. In DV-2008, Africa did not have the chance to be current however Africa was current for DV-2009 in September 2009. We are yet to see what happens to DV-2010. Just keep praying and try gathering documents that will not expire by September 2011.

Can anyone explain in a detailed way this steps:
especially I want to know how KCC confirmed receipt ? and what is the "current" and where can you check it ?

CN-2010AF00019XXX
NL SENT BY KCC-MARCH,09
NL RECVD-27th May,09
NL SENT BACK-3rd June,09
NL Got to KCC 5th June via DHL
KCC confirmed receipt 11th June,09
Current:
Started medicals:
Completed Medicals:
2nd NL recieved:
Interview successful:
Visa pick up:

Thanks

KCC ordinarily does not confirm receipt of your documents unless it s by registered post where you can check with your courier. KCC however can confirm to you whether your documents are documentarily qualified for further processing after some months of recieving your documents. This will however be done if your request from them through e-mail. Every month the State Department releases the Visa Bulletin which shows cut off numbers for each region below which an apllicant will be scheduled for an interview. For example your CN will be current in a particular month if the cut off for that month is 20***. That is your CN is below the cut off. Where all selectees for a particular region will have the opportunity to be scheduled for an interview, that region will be deemed as being current. This usually happens in or around August or September of the fiscal year.

KCC ordinarily does not confirm receipt of your documents unless it s by registered post where you can check with your courier. KCC however can confirm to you whether your documents are documentarily qualified for further processing after some months of recieving your documents. This will however be done if your request from them through e-mail. Every month the State Department releases the Visa Bulletin which shows cut off numbers for each region below which an apllicant will be scheduled for an interview. For example your CN will be current in a particular month if the cut off for that month is 20***. That is your CN is below the cut off. Where all selectees for a particular region will have the opportunity to be scheduled for an interview, that region will be deemed as being current. This usually happens in or around August or September of the fiscal year.

Thanks !

I'm so nervous and impatient!! I have not received anything yet... is it too late to receive something?
I'm from the netherlands antilles... not sure if they will consider it europe (since it's european property) or caribbean (since it's in the caribbean)
Has anyone there or anywhere received anything lately? pls help! thxxx

aquablue..it looks like it's over. The breakdown of winners has already been published, check it out. I think people in the Caribbean most likely have received their NLs by now.
Netherland Antilles is classified under EU and has 16 winners and Aruba 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
Confused....
Since I have a high number for 2011, about AS29xxx, I got into calculating the whole DV2011 winners.
Here they are :
AF = 51004
AS = 14999
EU = 30999
NA = 18
OC = 1600
SA = 1989.

TOTAL = 100609.

My question is since AS has only 14999 CN issued. How come my number is AS29xxx? Does that mean it includes family members of the people before me?
I have also heard of case numbers as high as AS45xxx. Are we ranked by case numbers? Meaning there will be somebody receiving CN100609?

Thanks in advance.

awwh:(

aquablue..it looks like it's over. The breakdown of winners has already been published, check it out. I think people in the Caribbean most likely have received their NLs by now.
Netherland Antilles is classified under EU and has 16 winners and Aruba 6.

I am so disappointed. Well where can I see the results that you are talking about:(

ahhhh aquablue, there's always next year....check out this link

Thanks a lot. Well I know I should not still have hopes but I think I'm kinda in denial. I'm hoping ok
the letter will still get there...

Have you or anyone heard of a case where people received their NL in late june? or even in july? Just wondering and not wanting to give up... This was my biggest wish ever :eek:

Have you or anyone heard of a case where people received their NL in late june? or even in july? Just wondering and not wanting to give up... This was my biggest wish ever :eek:

Hello. I'm from Ukraine (Eastern Europe). Wу still didn't cross over our chances for this year. Exactly you'll know only July,1. On our sites I have found messages that people had got their letter in June, July and even August last year. some of them, who checked the web-site on July,1 and found they won hadn't got any letter at all, recorrespond with KCC and got their numbers by e-mail.
So, keep your hope as we do. Good luck!

Hello. I'm from Ukraine (Eastern Europe). Wу still didn't cross over our chances for this year. Exactly you'll know only July,1. On our sites I have found messages that people had got their letter in June, July and even August last year. some of them, who checked the web-site on July,1 and found they won hadn't got any letter at all, recorrespond with KCC and got their numbers by e-mail.

A dv 2011 winner in Uganda.

As a first timer i have been anxiously waiting to see if i recieve NL and was wondering how it looks. Well i mine is still on the way but someone did receive hers dated April 2010, CN: 2011AF000605XXX, Receieved on 4th June 2010. This is the letter in Full.

U.S.Department of State
Kentucky Consular Centre
3505 North Highway 25W
Williamsburg KY 40769
U.S.A.

April 20, 2010.

111111111111111111111111111111111(bar code)
Name:.......................................................

Address:.....................................................

Dear ...........................................................

You are among those randomly selected for further processing in the diversity Immigrant Visa program for the fiscal year 2011 (October 1,2010 to September 30, 2011). Selection does does not guarantee that you will receive because the number of applicants selected is greater than the number of visas available. Please retain this letter and take it with you to your visa interview.

Approxiamately 100,000 individuals were selected for further processing. Therefore it is important that you carefully follow instructions to increase your chances of a possible visa issuance. You must visit the Department of state website at dvselectee.state.gov where you will find instructions for completing the required processing steps.

Please be advised that your case may not be scheduled for an interview appointment untill a visa number is available. You will only be contacted by the Kentucky Consular Centre when a visa appointment is scheduled.

If it should be necessary to contact the contact the Kentucky Consular Centre, you must always refer to your name and case number exactly as they appear below. Your case number should be clearly written in the upper right hand corner of all documents and correspondences sent to the Kentucky Consular Centre.

Case Number: 2011AF000605XXX
PA Name:................................
Preferance Category:................
Foreign State Chargeability: Uganda

The Kentucky Consular Centre telephone number is 606 526-7500 (7.30am to 4:00pm EST), or send emailinquiryto KCCDV@state.gov

Page 2

Name.............................
Adreess.........................

2011AF000605XXX
1111111111111111111111111(bar code)

Please return this barcode sheet to facilitate the processing of your visa case when you return DSP 122 and DS230 (Part 1 & 11) to the Kentucky Consular Centre.

Thanks a lot, I will still keep my hopes up and I am looking forward to the 31st... at midnight I will be checking..
Do u or anybody know if they have posted the breakdown of how many people have applied from each country? Only 16 people won and if lets say I know only 100 applies than my chances are big..
I know... I'm being VERY impatient and desperate, can't even sleep!
thanks for your help