• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

There is no deadline. You can send the form back anytime. 3 weeks is considered as early. As i said before unless you're current in October or November you have plenty of time.

Also, if that is your confirmation number and not your case number, no need to post it because it does not mean anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Aniuta,

I also live in the US and haven't received anything :(... This is just my thinking, I might be wrong. Last year the people in the US got letter till end of June, but it was a big package and it went out slower. This year is just one letter, and that's how I came up with the conclusion. Again it's just my thoughts, and I truly hope that I am wrong.

Sadly but I also think that it is true! I am from EU and also living here in the US and I see people who got their letters over seas with numbers in the high 20,XXX - EU usually has the last selectees as a region. Which leads me to believe that it is OVER for this year! But hey next years is ALMOST here. ;):)

Sadly but I also think that it is true! I am from EU and also living here in the US and I see people who got their letters over seas with numbers in the high 20,XXX - EU usually has the last selectees as a region. Which leads me to believe that it is OVER for this year! But hey next years is ALMOST here. ;):)

Me too,but only 5 month and we can apply again;-).Congrats to all the winners!

Case Number: AS00035xxx

Hi there, my wife was selected for the DV2011, her case number is AS00035xxx. I know this is very high and we're kind of worried, but hopefully the number will get current in around July next year. We are currently studying in the US. We just sent out the DS-230, DSP-122, barcode and photos to KCC. I'm confused about the case number and AIO fee, please kindly provide your input.

1) If the AS number becomes current in, let's say, July 2011, will they interview all the outstanding case numbers that have not been interviewed yet? (that means we still have a chance)

2) I saw some forum members talked about AIO or CP, is it something we can choose to do? In our case, what should we do? AIO or CP? And should we send in the fees only when asked by USCIS?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I am new here.
I won the 2011 Dv lottery but I registered via an agent who is trying to milk me before releasing my package.
I have my confirmation number and other info. Any help on how I can get another package addressed to my own box from KCC or any advise on what to do?
Thanks.

Hi, I am new here.
I won the 2011 Dv lottery but I registered via an agent who is trying to milk me before releasing my package.
I have my confirmation number and other info. Any help on how I can get another package addressed to my own box from KCC or any advise on what to do?
Thanks.

I think you will have to wait till the 1st of July and use your confirmation number at the same website you submitted you online DV entry , then, KCC may resend you again the letter to continue the further processing !

Last edited by a moderator:
@EL immigrante,
Thanks for your response. I read that KCC might not send to another address except that which is stated in the application.
Do you know if this is true? The agent obviously used his own mail box and email address for this instead of mine.
I have all the proof to show I am the winner, I just hope they will believe and resend to the address I provide for them.

@EL immigrante,
Thanks for your response. I read that KCC might not send to another address except that which is stated in the application.
Do you know if this is true? The agent obviously used his own mail box and email address for this instead of mine.
I have all the proof to show I am the winner, I just hope they will believe and resend to the address I provide for them.

Don't worry, forget about that extorting agent, and it will be a matter of time, just wait and easily use your confirmation number on the 1st of July, like you haven't gotten the letter by postal service for any reason, lots of whatever !
so, you'll be directly connected with KCC by E-mail, and they'll tell you what do to or the instructions...

good luck :)

I have a question.Why for example in Europe some small countries like Albania or Serbia have so many winners and bigger countries like France or Italy have less number of winners?
Do they choose randomly from Europe or they target in specific countries?

when do i need to start

I am one of those who won the dv 2011. where do i go to obtain the form which will be sent to KCC?:):)

I am in the US but applied under Sweden. I did not get anything as of now. So is it over for me? :(

I have a question.Why for example in Europe some small countries like Albania or Serbia have so many winners and bigger countries like France or Italy have less number of winners?
Do they choose randomly from Europe or they target in specific countries?

Because it depends on the countries with a small numbers of immigrants there in the US... and this is according to the rules they put !

Because it depends on the countries with a small numbers of immigrants there in the US... and this is according to the rules they put !

You are wrong if u look past years,for example Albania and Serbia have thousands of winners all the time despite the fact they r small countries
So with your claim next year Albania and Serbia should have less winners but every year they have more

The chance is still there man, 40 days left !, and checking the status online is another chance too !!... so, cheer up !

Technically yes...but from reading this thread the consensus seems to be that for people living in the US if you have not got it yet it is over.

I guess back to the EB line...:)

I am one of those who won the dv 2011. where do i go to obtain the form which will be sent to KCC?:):)

Hey there, first of all, congratulations dude for the 1st NL...

2 - If you've read the letter well, you'll see a clause says : "You must visit the Department of State website at www.dvselectee.state.gov where you will find instructions for completing the required processing steps"

go there, and download the PDFs DS-230 and DSP-133, fill them with Acrobat Reader and print them out, with 2 5x5 photos, and the barcode sheet attached in the envelope you got, and resend ;)

You are wrong if u look past years,for example Albania and Serbia have thousands of winners all the time despite the fact they r small countries
So with your claim next year Albania and Serbia should have less winners but every year they have more

well, I'm sure about Albania or Serbia, I'm just talking in general you know...
so, as far as i know, that they choose form countries of less number of immigrants in USA, if the number is exceeded, the country won't be a country of chargeability or eligibility as they claim !

well, I'm sure about Albania or Serbia, I'm just talking in general you know...
so, as far as i know, that they choose form countries of less number of immigrants in USA, if the number is exceeded, the country won't be a country of chargeability or eligibility as they claim !

Thanks but i would like to know if there is a true answer.Is it because they have thousands of applicants from these countries?
For example Greece had 43 winners and Albania which is half size had 2000 winners
Or in Asia Bnglandes had 6000!! winners