• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Hello, Thanx 4 ur words. Yes I did receive my 1st NL in Egypt.
Still I did a stupid mistake:
After filling all forms; DS 122 and DS 230 & the barcode and mailed everything to KCC, I found out that the pictures I sent didn't follow the specifications of the KCC. I mailed them last Thursday explaining and asking for a clue yet I didn't receive any reply yet. I hope if anyone here know a similar situation or can find a way to know if this would disqualify me or not??? I hope anyone here can be of any help about this please don't hesitate to support that poor guilt-tormrnted guy :)
and here is my e mail : stingmusicc@yahoo.com
Thanx again and good luck to everyone

After filling all forms; DS 122 and DS 230 & the barcode and mailed everything to KCC, I found out that the pictures I sent didn't follow the specifications of the KCC. I mailed them last Thursday explaining and asking for a clue yet I didn't receive any reply yet. I hope if anyone here know a similar situation or can find a way to know if this would disqualify me or not??? I hope anyone here can be of any help about this please don't hesitate to support that poor guilt-tormrnted guy :)

email them <KCCDV@state.gov>, and ask what you need to do and they will explain everything. Still you have time)

Not a big deal... just refer you "Full name and your case number", then your inquiry... and they'll reply you !

by the way, whereabouts in Egypt? cuz i have some friends from there, and they told me about they didn't get any NLs in Cairo so far !

Hello Inmigrante;
I am from Cairo. I receive my first NL on May 2nd while it was dated April 4th. The mailing system here is not that good. The NL propably stayed in the office for some 25 days before it was being delivered.
Where in the world are you????
:)

Don't give up your hope, guys... This is still early to assume the worst scenario .... because we still got more weeks til early July to find out about our winning notification..
Keep having a strong faith...

Have a good awaiting days everyone..... *_*

I think it's done for the people living in the USA. This year they didn't send out a package like all the other years, it was just a congrats letter, so my thinking is that they sent it all out already... 2012 is another year ;)

Hi guys

Hey Boer,
You just broke my heart...:D I live in the US and I really badly want to win:)

My girl friend applied the green card but up now she did not yet receive any mail. Can anyone tell me the secrets of wining. I myself I won Dv 2009 already am in states. Its only her who left to win. Any brotherly advice will highly be appreciated. thanks Men,

Hi Guys,
It's quite a while that i visted this site last, i hope everyone is getting the luck with their interview?
I encourage all the first timers in this site to read the content in this thread very well , it is very imprative
you read it.
Just as i promised sometime ago, the report i made a post on is now ready, either you just won the lottery or
you are yet to even play it at all, this report could be helpful, it's just like ten pages of information i gathered about DV Program
most especially from people that have won in the past. You can download it from here http://www.sinexgift.com
The page will not last, so either you or someone else that you know might need it.
I wish every case current best of luck .

Emmanuel

Hey Boer,
You just broke my heart...:D I live in the US and I really badly want to win:)

Hi Aniuta,

I also live in the US and haven't received anything :(... This is just my thinking, I might be wrong. Last year the people in the US got letter till end of June, but it was a big package and it went out slower. This year is just one letter, and that's how I came up with the conclusion. Again it's just my thoughts, and I truly hope that I am wrong.

My girl friend applied the green card but up now she did not yet receive any mail. Can anyone tell me the secrets of wining. I myself I won Dv 2009 already am in states. Its only her who left to win. Any brotherly advice will highly be appreciated. thanks Men,

If you were a winner, then you should be able to tell us the secret ;)

I'm sorry for your girlfriend, but there is not a magical formula o secret to win the DV Lottery, just luck.

Keep Trying and good luck :cool:

Neither from the OC region... not for us with actual OC addresses. ?? - still hoping and praying.

Hi Beach... I'm from Syd Australia as well and still have heard nothing (Including from friends who have entered) Will let you (and everyone on the thread) know as soon as I hear anything.

Good Luck.

Hi everyone.
I've got my 1-st NL from KCC 4 days ago.
I have to fill-up two forms one of each is "DS-230, Part I and II".

My question: Can I left blank (or write "don't remember") one of the field (p.35) and send later-on the dates I've visited USA in the past.
I'd like to respond ASAP on the 1-st NL and send back my documents, but I'm afraid of being rejected because I've miss to full-up those dates?

Please HELP!!!
How much time do I have to send back those forms on time?

My CN is: 20111D88MK8XXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone.
I've got my 1-st NL from KCC 4 days ago.
I have to fill-up two forms one of each is "DS-230, Part I and II".

My question: Can I left blank (or write "don't remember") one of the field (p.35) and send later-on the dates I've visited USA in the past.
I'd like to respond ASAP on the 1-st NL and send back my documents, but I'm afraid of being rejected because I've miss to full-up those dates?

Please HELP!!!
How much time do I have to send back those forms on time?

My CN is: 20111D88MK8XXXXX

are you sure? this is not a case number this is confirmation number !

are you sure? this is not a case number this is confirmation number !

Yes this is my confirmation number, I'm in the office now and the letter is at home, however, I've got the CL from KCC, what do you thing about my concern regarding two-three weeks delay.
So, does anyone can say for sure: How much time do I have to send back those forms on time?

p.s.
My correct CN: 2011EU0001XXXX

Last edited by a moderator: