• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Hi am from Nairobi I recieved my first letter from KCC a week ago..my CN number is in the 22*** range..what are my chances? Your assistance would be highly appreciated

Congratulation Kamauz ,,,

according to dv-2010 visa bulletin ,, your number will be current between January and February 2011

you can check the number from these links

VISA BULLETIN FOR JANUARY 2010
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4597.html

VISA BULLETIN FOR FEBRUARY 2010
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4611.html

by the way,, where did you receive your NL ? in Kenya or in USA?? I am from Africa also and I am waiting for the NL ...

Thnx Ken-usa

kamauz, thats a good number i know someone who had number in the 20***'s and his interview in 2008 was in april of 2009, u'rs is good, just send the DSP as soon as possible

am keeping my fingers crossed Ken..thanks for your reply

Hey egy

Egy i tried to quote but it told me "the following errors occured" anyways
am in Kenya and i recieved my NL right here in Nairobi...when is my 2nd letter due..and do i have to recieve before am current in lets say(hopefully) jan/feb 2010? Good luck in gettin your NL egy..what country are u from?

am in Kenya and i recieved my NL right here in Nairobi...when is my 2nd letter due..and do i have to recieve before am current in lets say(hopefully) jan/feb 2010? Good luck in gettin your NL egy..what country are u from?

I really don't know when you will receive the 2nd letter but anyone who received the NL letter before and went through the procedures can give you good information about that,,, I wish everything will go OK with you ,,, and I am from Egypt ,,,

congratulations again ,,, and maybe we will meet in USA "hopefully if I get it this year"

My wife won dv 2011, we have both travel before to diffrent countries UK,holand, ireland, but and we have diffrent document that join us together, like most of the visa, she use my name ( married) at the back of my Nitional ID, her details are there and mine at hers back

do you thnk we will be drill as per relationship for too long

3 she sat for 1990 WASC , and gce, one of the result her name was written as ( ABC and in the other it is ACB ) but OND its ABC and HND, its AB

please let me know if there can be problem

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
still nothing for asia ..
havent read anything on the internet about NL's for asia.
Either they havent sent it out yet or who ever got it is not sharing their story online.
either way we have to wait till july 1st to find out.

Hi,
just a question about the NL. Do they arrive via registered mail or simply regular?
By the way, I live in French Polynesia and nothing here yet...

can some one call KCC and ask them when they will mail the letters for Asia..
this wait is getting horrible...

THANK YOU DATS A RELIEF . A nipost guy came to my house yesterday to tell me i have won and he has been coming to my house since the 30th of April. I bless God this is true man. I am going to get it dis morning , yesterday was a public holiday

THANK YOU DATS A RELIEF . A nipost guy came to my house yesterday to tell me i have won and he has been coming to my house since the 30th of April. I bless God this is true man. I am going to get it dis morning , yesterday was a public holiday

does the nipost man know you, and why did he open your mail or exclude your mail from the rest?

does the nipost man know you, and why did he open your mail or exclude your mail from the rest?

OGA I NO KNOW O..........

HE JUST CAME ND TOLD MY WIFE HE HAS BN COMING TO OUR HOUSE DAT WE SHLD BE READY TO SETTLE HIM WEN WE COME TO COLLECT THE LETTER.

I DON'T KNOW OW IT WORKS MAN

WHERE IS THE CN NUMBER STUFF, U CAN FLASH ME ON 08022227471, I WILL CALL BACK:cool: