• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Okay that's pretty close to Kentucky. I really think that those in US who haven't gotten their NLs yet are probably not winners but God is great! Let's wait for DV 2012!lol

Okay that's pretty close to Kentucky. I really think that those in US who haven't gotten their NLs yet are probably not winners but God is great! Let's wait for DV 2012!lol

I dont think so laura211, who knows, GBT is living in IA and received it on the 28th and it s pretty close to the KCC so people living as oregon, washington (state), california, Nevada...it may take a bit longer ...
Only Time will tell us but I don't think you should say things like that as you cant be sure at 100%...
ANd I can see that except for UK nobody really gets any NL in the World, and normally Europe won't take that long and have some family in Germany and it only takes a week (sometimes less) to reach Frankfurt....And we r still just the 1st May which is the beginning...
Let's wait a month from now to be able to give some suggestions....

Hey!
There isn't any winner from regions like AS,SA OR OC by now! How do you think about that? It seems to be too late and nothing from these regions!:(

Sherifa,i am not being pessimistic but really whi is that people in Africa,Europe,etc. got their NLs already but not some people in the US.KCC sent out all the envelops containing winner NLs..i'm just being realistic, but let's wait and see!
VahidGTU,maybe there are winners from those regions somewhere who are not on this forum..

Hey!
There isn't any winner from regions like AS,SA OR OC by now! How do you think about that? It seems to be too late and nothing from these regions!:(

Yeah that is weird ....But it seems weird also that Europe has received nothing....Not Germany (they get a serious amount of NL...), No Irland, No North of Europe, No France, No Spain, no Italy...Shipment from US to Europe is maximum maximum 7 days....
People from UK who got their letters are from Africa and no one from any other part of the world....
Hope we will hear soon NL coming from the rest of the world ....Dont think in Nigeria NL has arrived yet.....If even in Europe (except UK) they got nothing yet...

umm,you guys are talking about people from this forum.who said there aren't any winners in Germany,Ireland etc ?do we know every single person who applied from there? guys,let's just wait for our NLs n stop making false statements...

So, what if youre in F1 and you did AOS and.... may be you were denied GC during interview, can you still
remain in status as youre still a student and still going to school?
May be am wrong, correct me if I am. I was thinking DV does not limit a person FI status even if they are
denied DV GC during interview. And I still think OPT student is still regarded asan FI student and in status
right?
Let me know??????

Hey!

Nothing in the Oceanic Region yet.... that I know off.

Still praying & checking the mail box EVERY single day :)

Yes brother I registered in But I will get my NECO this year I don't know if there any problem. and Kamran! See what about if I get it on 2011 this will qualify for Dv2011. anyway I will get it before time for Interview.

Hey

Hi am from Nairobi I recieved my first letter from KCC a week ago..my CN number is in the 22*** range..what are my chances? Your assistance would be highly appreciated

Hi am from Nairobi I recieved my first letter from KCC a week ago..my CN number is in the 22*** range..what are my chances? Your assistance would be highly appreciated

kamauz, thats a good number i know someone who had number in the 20***'s and his interview in 2008 was in april of 2009, u'rs is good, just send the DSP as soon as possible

Hi

Does anyone got NL as ASIA region???

or another people who doesn't registor this forum have already gotten the NL ...

I keep praying.