• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

hi everyone, EU ppl (who live in USA) should already received their NLs by now or get nth for this year, am i right?, i know i hv asked the same question before, but someone hv mentioned they called KCC that all NLs hv already been sent out for all regions. please correct me if i am wrong.

Don't give up hope till 1 July 2010. Then you can check on the website.

thnx so much, am so grateful, I taught of that too, since they're all Nigerian exams and approved by Federal Govt. of Nigeria.

Did anyone in Africa receive his NL ,, I mean received the NL in Africa and not in USA or Europe? There is someone from Uganda who received the NL in UK.

ما فيش حد من مصر جاله الجواب ؟ لحد دلوقتى على حد علمى ما حدش جاله حاجه فى مصر

hey nickyman
i think they send some NL's to Ethiopia
and by next week or these weekends it will be distributed
u can ask any post office near to you
weather z NL's reached or not

If you used a US address for your application and are yet to receive a NL, does that mean its over for you?

Hey, slow down. There are only a couple of EU people who got the NL. It's not that few, trust me. Past years, there were many, but many EU people getting NLs all over. I think they made a small -first- batch and it will keep coming until the end of May..

Nothing is over yet. In the whole forum, only 2-3 EU winner? C'mon.

Hi,

KCC send NLs slowly this year?? just I guess.

Nothing here in Japan today.... I didn't see any WINNER who is ASIA region.

I won't get any letter next 5 days, because of long holidays in Japan.

I would be patient for waiting till July 1st.

Have a good weekends !!!

so we are entring the month of may now..
i am still waiting to here something from some one in asia..

Is there any other info for asia on other threads.

no egy , i didn't here any news about that here..at least around me, plz keep contact if any news post it here, thanks
best of luck to us

Any news about Australia/Oceania region receiving NL's?
I am so anxious...this is my first time playing and i don't like my chances.