• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Does anyone from the US or another country got his NL today??
Still nothing here in Orange County California..........
Have a good night in US and Good morning & Good afternoon in the other part of the World!!!

question: the person or persons that got the envelope for Ukraine region, live in the Ukraine now or the mailing address was in us or a more western european country.

Where is the spurgunda??? Where are you? Why we are still not sorry? Loool.
In translation to English from Russia: - Go find the shovel and bury yourself !!! It sounds better in Russian and can't be translated directly. I just follow the rules of language usage. :)

question: the person or persons that got the envelope for Ukraine region, live in the Ukraine now or the mailing address was in us or a more western european country.

There are three winners and all of them a living in Ukraine I believe (maybe Russia), but they used US addresses, that is why they got the NLs so soon.

hey USherifa,
nice to know there is some else from orange county too..

I am waiting for my DV lottery too..
which regiion have u applied from ... My region is ASIA(oman).

hey USherifa,
nice to know there is some else from orange county too..

I am waiting for my DV lottery too..
which regiion have u applied from ... My region is ASIA(oman).

Hey neilfed!
My region is Africa from Ethiopia..
Have so much hope this year to get this NL! Nothing yet, and it start to scare me a little bit...
Where are you living in Orange County? I was living in Irvine last year and moved to Dana Point for this year..I also lived in Hermosa beach for few years...

Friend is a winner

Have a friend who received their NL yesterday and was printed and mailed 04/21 from what he is telling me seems like a high number as in AF000783** isnt that too high considering letter was mailed 04/21?

helio everyone , my wife won the dv 2010. now we have the second package and our interview date is 19th of may. but we have a problem she has only secondary school qualification with 5 credit . now this is the problem the result is in two sittungs an one of it has 4credit which include; accounting, commerce,mathematics and economics. while the other has just yoruba.
pls wats our chance?

Hi was not allow to give you the link

but type ( USA Visa Lottery. Education Requirements for the Nigeria based Applicants) into google

it will direct you to what you need to know from usa embassy nigeria

i want you to be very carefull before putting your money at stake on this. $800 is not easy. i believe God will make a way where it looks there is no way in our eyes

@ Ken-usa
what was the mailing address for your friend's envelope?

anybody outside the us, got the NL? western europe, eastern europe, somebodyyyyy

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a friend who received their NL yesterday and was printed and mailed 04/21 from what he is telling me seems like a high number as in AF000783** isnt that too high considering letter was mailed 04/21?
I think they did what the told before. This year they send all envelops in one pack. What I mean is they printed all the letters and send them now lets say randomly. So the first wave could be the winner number 1 and the number 50000. That is how I understand that big number.

helio everyone , my wife won the dv 2010. now we have the second package and our interview date is 19th of may. but we have a problem she has only secondary school qualification with 5 credit . now this is the problem the result is in two sittungs an one of it has 4credit which include; accounting, commerce,mathematics and economics. while the other has just yoruba.
pls wats our chance?

According to the dv lottery requirements, an applicants must meet the high school equivalency or occupational requirements - this must be demonstrated with evidence during an interview.

All winners pay application fee which is non-refundable even if it is determined that an applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements. Therefore, a winner should not spend money if he is not educationally or occupationally qualified.

In Ghana, the qualifying criteria for the dv lottery is five passes in the West African Examination Council (WAEC) Ordinary and Advance Levels examinations or a West African Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (WASSCE) or a Senior School Certificate of Education (SSSCE) including English and Mathematics.

It also includes an HND Certificate or University Degree, or an occupation with two years working experience in specific fields.

REALLY?! WHERE? REGION? CASE NUMBER?!!!!! GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peoples who receive NL, IS it hard to tell others more information?!
This thread is for DV- 2011 winners and people talk about birthday problem?!!!!!

This site was a brilliant before! But today?!!!:mad

yes. Africa region - Nigeria 2011AF00012XXX

The only advice i can give you guys is as soon as your get your NL letter, download your forms DS230 & DS122 and send back as quickly as possible because the earlier you send your forms back the best your chance.

Good luck just trust God for the best.

This is a bit high but never mind. there is not impossible for GOD to do. All that were notified will not qualify for visa. So if they dont give so much visas out, he might still get one. He should be prayerful.