• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

October 1, 2009 till September 30, 2011!!!!!!!!,kcc can not do this kind of error because the letters are printed by a reliable program that is updated automatically produce dates.
'baobab
I think they copy/pasted the letter from last year and they modified only the end date' !!!

Is it tureeee that who lives in the US will get NL first even before the selctees in other regions that didn't even start to receive letters? I mean
baobab won and he is in EU region, i didn't expect that they did finish sending letters to AF region that fast!! :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it tureeee that who lives in the US will get NL first even before the selctees in other regions that didn't even start to receive letters? I mean
baobab won and he is in EU region, i didn't expect that they did finish sending letters to AF region that fast!! :confused:

I think KCC started to send ALL NLs to ALL regions at the same time.

They usually send the NLs wave by wave. One pack with the smallest numbers to AF, then to other regions. After that again the bigger numbers to AF and then to other countries and so on. So, nothing strange to receive the letter for EU in US so early. Last year the first letter for EU was received (scan was posted) on April 21. So, we are late this year :)

Did the trans-atlantic flights resume their normal schedule again or there is still problems?

Maybe that is why the letters are delayed this year,,, every year by the end of April there will be NL recepients in Africa,,,

but still nothing here in Egypt

Did the trans-atlantic flights resume their normal schedule again or there is still problems?

Maybe that is why the letters are delayed this year,,, every year by the end of April there will be NL recepients in Africa,,,

but still nothing here in Egypt
This year KCC started to send the letters a little bit later than usual. I think that is the main reason for delays.

My congratulations!!! Get ready to get your GC!!!! Your case number is pretty good) Have you seen that they made a missprint they printed fiscal year 2011 (October 1, 2009 till September 30, 2011) it should be October 1, 2010 till September 30, 2011!!!!! Your case number is low, so probably it will be current in October - November!! So get ready all documents!!! Good luck!!!

As it was posted on the other forum, that is not fiscal year. That is the 'year' for DV2011. Starting date was October 2009 and all will be finished on September 2011.

I just received my NL today.

Case number 2011EU00009xxx
Letter is dated Apr 22nd, and post stamp is dated Apr 23rd. Good luck to everyone.

Gonrat Baobab!

Thank you for scan and let us to believe that the waiting time is over! I wish to see you soon in US!!!;)

Is there any winner from Asia region yet?

Or maybe people have other things to do, or do not feel the need to prove anything.

For the other, less arrogant people, ks156's report is accurate. Only two pages and one adhesive label in the envelope.
Since I do not have the needed number of posts to insert links, and attachments did not work for me either, you have to copy/paste the URL below and change hxxp to http in your browser.
Code:
hxxp://img121.imageshack.us/img121/9026/dv2011.jpg

It is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life! Congratulations!!!.

I hope this year I can see one personally.

Regards,

Congrats to the winner friends.

Another example situation that teaches us not to talk so certain about KCC, NLs, how they are sent etc.

Everyone, for years, know that NLs come in a big, letter size white envelope. This year, small, orange envelope and the info is filled out online..

As it was posted on the other forum, that is not fiscal year. That is the 'year' for DV2011. Starting date was October 2009 and all will be finished on September 2011.

Yes, there is a fiscal year, they (IOs usually mention it) only during this fiscal year you can apply for GC after being selected.

but, yes, probably they just mentioned those date, the beginning of the online application and the end of the fiscal year, still they named it as fiscal year 2011, but it's not right))) fiscal year 2011 it from October 2010 till Septermber 2011.
I think that was misprint))))

Also read the instraction for DV-2011

read FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
answer for question 22

http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/DV-2011instructions.pdf

here they mention what is fiscal year for 2011

Good luck Kamran with your application!!! Keep my fingers crossed for you, I hope you'll get your package soon!!!
Keep us possed!

NOW I can tell for sure, that the EU started to receive the NLs. On the other forum we got two winners! And the scan is available!
attachment.php

attachment.php