• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Не верю!

Бизе хяля ки вар. Ан азы 1 ай вар. Ве сканы хеч ким вермииб. :)

А мне уже всё равно, если действительно получил FedEx-ом, то - Поздравляю его! :)
Нудеюсь, в середине Мая получишь свой пакет ;)

come on,men.
We are in English forum.

I m joking.Be comfortable.
xamma O'zbekmi deymana??

I too said that here English forum don't off-top but... Узбекчилик яхшиде хар на дардлашиб турайли :)

This THREAD IS REALLY Becoming Horrible !!!! Thought we have to talk in English to allow everyone to understand....
Miss Diafa & USA! and all the other members who were posting here before !!!!

Any one have Id what I need to do? I have my green card and almost there for citizenship process. Do I still need to fill the form Ds-0230 or not? As my wife must put my information in here form

Thanks

I would start a new thread, cause most people in this thread are new to the process...

People, why nobody putting their scans of Notification Letters here to proof???

Simply, because no one actually received it yet! It's the same scene every year, and those losers never give up.

NLs will start arriving in 2-3 days according to the past years and KCC confirming that they followed the same schedule as the past years with no change to anything.

How are you...
I heard somebody from those who selected in DV2011
saying

I did notice that the envolop for this year is small and brown instead of the large white one
The another notice there is only two sheets of papper, one is the congratulation letter and the other one is the barcode sheet.
Is saing that you need to go to the web site to download the forms and fallow the steps (dvselectee.state.gov)

is that true????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply, because no one actually received it yet! It's the same scene every year, and those losers never give up.

Or maybe people have other things to do, or do not feel the need to prove anything.

For the other, less arrogant people, ks156's report is accurate. Only two pages and one adhesive label in the envelope.
Since I do not have the needed number of posts to insert links, and attachments did not work for me either, you have to copy/paste the URL below and change hxxp to http in your browser.
Code:
hxxp://img121.imageshack.us/img121/9026/dv2011.jpg

HI baobab!!
Thank you sooo much for u r infos !!! Thanks a lot!!!
Dont listen, dont scan you r papers it s personal and private !!! if it wasnt the KCC will put a list on internet KEEP IT PRIVATE!!!
If they dont believe you, well u just have to avoid them!!!! U dont have to prove nothing to anyone!!!
CONGRAT AND ENJOY U R FANTASTIC DAY!!!!!!

Hi All,

New here. Recieved a letter yesterday (brown envelope, 2 pages). Quick question, how can I know a case number is high or low? I need to know so that I can decide whether to adjust my status or go to my country's embassy. my number starts with 2011AF0008*. Thanks

Or maybe people have other things to do, or do not feel the need to prove anything.

For the other, less arrogant people, ks156's report is accurate. Only two pages and one adhesive label in the envelope.
Since I do not have the needed number of posts to insert links, and attachments did not work for me either, you have to copy/paste the URL below and change hxxp to http in your browser.
Code:

That is sooo nice to see... Congrats, and good luck with the process.

It makes sense just to send one letter and let the winner download the rest of the forms, so that they can safe lots of money on paper work...

PS: here is the link : http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/9026/dv2011.jpg

Code:

Will you start a thread for AOS 2011 or will you do CP?

Hi All,

New here. Recieved a letter yesterday (brown envelope, 2 pages). Quick question, how can I know a case number is high or low? I need to know so that I can decide whether to adjust my status or go to my country's embassy. my number starts with 2011AF0008*. Thanks

My congratulations!!!
your case number is low it's 8x, you can check visa for winners 2010 and you will see that for October (the beginning of dv2010) for Africa the number was 8300, I think this year will be the same) so you can do AOS ))) Good luck!!!

Hi All,

Question,

where did you receive your package in the USA or in your country???