• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 winners from SRILANKA Report here

dv-2011 winners from srilanka

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: October 2010 (Coming Soon)

Hi sri

Did you see this info?

I'm so expecting ..... and i'm expecting big diffrent than oct visa bulltein/...

And Nalin said

He saw DV-210 out of 28700 called for the interview

Dear all,

I've e-mailed KCC regarding my second letter delay last friday.still I didn't recieve reply from them.Anybody recieve second letter pls inform me.

Dulanga.

Hi,

I need an advice from you all!
My wife won the DC2011. We have sent the relevant documents to KCC after receiving the NL1.
Now the problem in my mind is....
I have to go abroad with work visa form my company. (It goes as a secondment in another country).
Since we have already sent our application forms to KCC, Will there be a problem of my status?
Mind you, My wife is the primary applicant and she is not going with me until we finish the VISA interview. (We don't want to change the status of the primary applicant) My plan is to come to SL for the interview.

Q1 - Do I have to inform KCC on my work visa thing??? Is there any application procedure for that?
Q2 - Will I be able to get the medical tests and Visa interviews within 2 weeks time. (I will be getting only 2 weeks holiday, so I have to get everything done within that 2 weeks)
Any idea?

Senuk
18XXXX

[FONT=&quot]My Wife is actual winner of DV 2011.There is a web site name //kentuckyconsularcenter.net/ I go there and There is also a option (Need Help?contact us 24/7/365) . [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NAME :xx[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CN:xx[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BIRTH PLACE:xx[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BIRTH COUNTRY:xx[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And her email address:xx[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here I mention xx but in there I mention original name, cn,birth place& birth country.And Wanted to know from them is my above information is correct,do they receive documents which i send KCC with bar code& when I receive my 2nd letter.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There is an option [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chat with us: Live chat by Boldchat[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]or send us an email: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I also email them the same thing which I mention earlier.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now I wanted to know from you:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1) IS /kentuckyconsularcenter.net is a approved web site?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2) IF above web site is not approved,then the information which i provide to them ,is it harmful for my DV?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3)What kind of harm,that I pay for it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4)IS it cause any harm to get my 2nd letter.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do i made any mistake for which I did not get VISA.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You help me previous kuhananth.So I again want to help from you. My Wife is actual winner of DV 2011.There is a web site name ://kentuckyconsularcenter.net/ I go there and There is also a option Need Help? Contact us 24/7/365 . I click contact us there i put, Also fill up [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am a dv winner of 2011[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NAME :xx[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CN:xx[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BIRTH PLACE:xx[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BIRTH COUNTRY:xx[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And her email address:xx[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here I mention xxxxxx but in ://kentuckyconsularcenter.net/ I mention original name, cn,birth place& birth country. And Wanted to know from them is my above information I provide is correct, do they receive documents which i send KCC with bar code& when I receive my 2nd letter.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There is an option [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chat with us: Live chat by Boldchat[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]or send us an email: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I also send them email them them the same thing which I mention earlier.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now I wanted to know from you:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1) IS kentuckyconsularcenter.net is a approved web site ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2) IS above web site is not approved,then the information which i provide to them ,is it harmful for my DV?:confused:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3)What kind of harm, that I pay for it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4)IS it cause any harm to get my 2nd letter.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]please,please,please,please,help me as soon as possible. I am anxiously waiting for your reply.[/FONT]

Please help me

My Wife is actual winner of DV 2011.There is a web site name /kentuckyconsularcenter.net Igo there and There is also a option (Need Help?contact us 24/7/365) .
NAME :xx
CN:xx
BIRTH PLACE:xx
BIRTH COUNTRY:xx
And her email address:xx
Here I mention xx but in there I mention original name, cn,birth place& birth country.And Wanted to know from them is my above information is correct,do they receive documents which i send KCC with bar code& when I receive my 2nd letter.
There is an option
Chat with us: Live chat by Boldchat
or send us an email:
I also email them the same thing which I mention earlier.
Now I wanted to know from you:
1) IS //kentuckyconsularcenter.net/ is a approved web site?
2) IF above web site is not approved,then the information which i provide to them ,is it harmful for my DV?
3)What kind of harm,that I pay for it.
4)IS it cause any harm to get my 2nd letter.
Do i made any mistake for which I did not get VISA.

My Wife is actual winner of DV 2011.There is a web site name /kentuckyconsularcenter.net Igo there and There is also a option (Need Help?contact us 24/7/365) .
NAME :xx
CN:xx
BIRTH PLACE:xx
BIRTH COUNTRY:xx
And her email address:xx
Here I mention xx but in there I mention original name, cn,birth place& birth country.And Wanted to know from them is my above information is correct,do they receive documents which i send KCC with bar code& when I receive my 2nd letter.
There is an option
Chat with us: Live chat by Boldchat
or send us an email:
I also email them the same thing which I mention earlier.
Now I wanted to know from you:
1) IS //kentuckyconsularcenter.net/ is a approved web site?
2) IF above web site is not approved,then the information which i provide to them ,is it harmful for my DV?
3)What kind of harm,that I pay for it.
4)IS it cause any harm to get my 2nd letter.
Do i made any mistake for which I did not get VISA.

kentuckyconsularcenter.net not a official web site......if u have any contacts with them regarding on your case utter waste.....did u give actual data to them??..it may b harm to ur case

Hi,

I need an advice from you all!
My wife won the DC2011. We have sent the relevant documents to KCC after receiving the NL1.
Now the problem in my mind is....
I have to go abroad with work visa form my company. (It goes as a secondment in another country).
Since we have already sent our application forms to KCC, Will there be a problem of my status?
Mind you, My wife is the primary applicant and she is not going with me until we finish the VISA interview. (We don't want to change the status of the primary applicant) My plan is to come to SL for the interview.

Q1 - Do I have to inform KCC on my work visa thing??? Is there any application procedure for that?
Q2 - Will I be able to get the medical tests and Visa interviews within 2 weeks time. (I will be getting only 2 weeks holiday, so I have to get everything done within that 2 weeks)
Any idea?

Senuk

18XXXX

A1

No you do not have to inform them.
But remember that if you stay more than 6 mos in that other country before your intvw, YOU HAVE TO get a police report from there too for your intvw.

A2

Probably not!
It is not the medicals the problem, but what if the embassy wants to put you on 'admin process' to clarify background reports etc. It has happened to ppl before and it can take up to about 4-8 weeks.

You can do your CP in the other country where you are going to work. Decision depend on how complicated the DV process in that country. Where is it? if you care to tell.
Best is for both of you to get visa there and move BEFORE interview.
Take all the documents from SL . Later you can ask for SL police report via CMB US embassy.
Then, even if your visa issue get lagged, you do not have to worry about your job.

Think about it.

Best!

help me,if any one know regurding this metter.

kentuckyconsularcenter.net not a official web site......if u have any contacts with them regarding on your case utter waste.....did u give actual data to them??..it may b harm to ur case

yes,I gave them actual data to them ,oops bro. I fill:confused:,Did I weste my DV.:confused: what kind of harm did they made about my case?

Last edited by a moderator:
For November, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows.

ASIA-10750
AFRICA-12000
EUROPE-12500

It is always sad see that CNs are moving slowly. But the happy thing is still DV2011 is ahead of last two yrs.
2009 Nov Cutoff No.-..5300
2010 Nov Cutoff No.-..7200
2011 Nov Cutoff No.-10750

dv-2011 winners from Srilanka

It is always sad see that CNs are moving slowly. But the happy thing is still DV2011 is ahead of last two yrs.
2009 Nov Cutoff No.-..5300
2010 Nov Cutoff No.-..7200
2011 Nov Cutoff No.-10750

Hi Nalin

Me to

So Happy....

Best Regards
Kuhananth

Coming months add 3000 is enough..... for me....

you are 30,000

Balance 19750

19750/10 Moths

Monthly 1950 enough to you

still not recieved 2nd letter.I think there is a problem with my application.I dont know what should do.Any srilankan get 2nd letter.I mailed kcc.They are not giving proper reply."If you sellected you will get notification letter by postal mail" they said.It is up to god.Nw my hopes day by day decreasing...

still not recieved 2nd letter.I think there is a problem with my application.I dont know what should do.Any srilankan get 2nd letter.I mailed kcc.They are not giving proper reply."If you sellected you will get notification letter by postal mail" they said.It is up to god.Nw my hopes day by day decreasing...

Selectees are called for interview when CN is CURRENT and also the application is PROCESSED which takes 4-12 weeks. Did you notice that 9000 selectees called for in Oct 2010 and only 1750 is called for Nov 2010. Why? reason is most selectees out of first 9000 will be called for interview in Nov or later. So don't wory your day is ahead.

u don need to worry dulanga...still u have a plenty of time...every one receive that same message from kcc ...its doesnt mean that ur application wrong.....by the way when did u sent ur application??

YOU ARE NEVER FAILURE UNTIL YOU GIVE-UP

thanks for your reply.My cn is 5XXX & I have sent back forms last 10th of june.still I didn't recieve 2nd letter.my case is current for october.but it should come before 4/6 week.I have seen some of the african got 2nd letter by 1st week of september.I dont know about asian people.That's why I'm worrying.Any way will see.If I get I'll let you know.
Thanks.

Hi Dulanga,
I don't think anyone who sent his/her forms to kcc in mid or late june has already received a second letter. From what I have learnt in the forums, those who are receiving 2nd NLs sent their forms in May and probably very early in june. There might even be a possibility for your interview to be in November. Therefore, expect ur 2nd NL in the last week of September or the first two weeks of October. Mine is almost the same case.

Does anyone know here, whether the Marriage certificate needs to be attested through the Ministry of Foreign affairs or not?