• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners from Kenya Report Here!

@2011 DVS WINNERS

ALL DVS 2011 are now current in Kenya in the month of September and we wish everyone Gods victory. We hope @olyn will also keep us posted.@Scarnam, @Nelimah and @Ngugimuturi you can now prepare for your day is coming.

Thank you for your support, cant wait for the day!

Petition-based means that you have a spouse, parent or child -- or employer-- who has filed paperwork on your behalf through the department of homeland security. Diversity visa applicants self-petition. There are no real "petitioners" in dv ---

halo forum members.glad to see that the forum is active ive been missing from the forum but now am back.mamaizoo congrats and olyn we are waiting for the good news.am already in texas and the anxiety is over.just waiting for the SSN so as to start looking for a job.

dv-2011 winners from Srilanka

I remember going through such a scenario in either the Ghana or Nigeria thread for 2010. Initially the child was denied the visa but was given later. I DONT REMEBER THE SPECIFIC DETAILS BUT YOU CAN TRY GO THROUGH EITHER OF THESE THREADS AND PROBABLY YOU'LL GET HELP

Thanks to you

Please try for me to get that link...

I tried to get the threads.. But i couldn't .. You mean.. If i will try to US embassy then i will get the visa. Am i correct?

@2011 DVS WINNERS

ALL DVS 2011 are now current in Kenya in the month of September and we wish everyone Gods victory. We hope @olyn will also keep us posted.@Scarnam, @Nelimah and @Ngugimuturi you can now prepare for your day is coming.

Thanks everyone for the support.i can't wait for the interview date.Wanjeri thanks again.i hope all will be great.

Amen!, mamaizoo, God did it again.
I had a successful interview on the 13th July 2011.
I was told to collect the visa the next day 14th july, so togather with my girl we booked at 680 Hotel for the night. The next day we went back to the embassy and got the Visas.
We are so greatful to God almighty!

Vilvin, nyasuna,ngugunut who has always been concern about my case, Scarnman, mamaizoo, my2011, magkin.nelimah, wanjeri and all the rest of the forumers.
I had a successful interview togather with my girl on the 13th of July 2011 at the Nairobi embassy.
It took about 4-5 minutes.
CO: How are you?
Me: answer
CO: swear that evrything you are going to say is true.
ME I did
CO: Looking at the documents one by one, then pointed at my daughters' Birth certificate and asked
' Who is this?
ME: He was my boyfriend and the father of my baby, I answered boldly.
CO: Laughing, where is he now?
ME: Iam not sure sir.
CO: Is he a ware that you intend to obtain an immigrat visa for the girl?
ME: Yes, I explained to him and he even swore the affidavit that he has no objection the girl going with me.
CO: Where is the affidavit,
ME: I gave him ( I notice that he was not asking for it and so introduce the subject)
CO; Ok, its Ok
CO; Where do work, and as a what. and what is your salary?
ME: I explained.
CO: You've been to USA several times, what do you do while there?
ME: I explained .
CO: My daughter was climbing the window to see whom, I was talking to, ''Is she your daughter''?
ME: Yes Sir
CO: Cogratulation, come collect the visas tomorrow 14th july at 200pm. He gave me a white piece of paper(reciept)
I sat down, arranged my documents and then we left.
The next day we went back to the embassy, got my daughters visa ready, but I was made to wait for about one hour as mine was not ready.I was eventually called, I went picked the visa and left.
N/B I carried the AOS, but was not asked.
I was bold and frank. I had requested GOD to let me not face the CO, if He 'GOD' was not going with me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Vivian, nyasuna,ngugunut who has always been concern about my case, mamaizoo, my2011, magkin.nelimah, wanjeri and all the rest of the forumers.
I had a successful interview togather with my girl on the 13th of July 2011 at the Nairobi embassy.
It took about 4-5 minutes.
CO: How are you?
Me: answer
CO: swear that evrything you are going to say is true.
ME I did
CO: Looking at the documents one by one, then pointed at my daughters' Birth certificate and asked
' Who is these?
ME: He was my boyfriend and the father of my baby, I answered boldly.
CO: Laughing, where is he now?
ME: Iam not sure sir.
CO: Is he a ware that you intend to obtain an immigrat visa for the girl?
ME: Yes, I explained to him and he even swore the affidavit that he has no objection the girl going with me.
CO: Where is the affidavit,
ME: I gave him ( I notice that he was not asking for it and so introduce the subject)
CO; Ok, its Ok
CO; Where do work, and as a what. and what is your salary?
ME: I explained.
CO: You've been to USA several times, what do you do while there?
ME: I explained .
CO: My daughter was climbing the window to see whom, I was talking to, ''Is she your daughter''?
ME: Yes Sir
CO: Cogratulation, come collect the visas tomorrow 14th july at 200pm. He gave me a white piece of paper(reciept)
I sat down, arranged my documents and then we left.
The next day we went back to the embassy, got my daughters visa ready, but I was made to wait for about one hour as mine was not ready.I was eventually called, I went picked the visa and left.
N/B I carried the AOS, but was not asked.
I was bold and frank. I had requested GOD to let me not face the CO, if He 'GOD' was not going with me!

Congratulation Olyn,Glory to the Almighty God.

Thanks Scarnman, Thanks fikalab.
all glory to the almighty God.
Do not worry scarnman and the rest. we started these walk togather and we are here to stay and assist one another untill the end of the years' DV.
The good thing is that the God who did it for them, is the same God who has done it for me, the same God who has kept my2011 and the rest waiting, and the same God who is waiting to do it for you.
So lets just trust all will be well.

hey all? am wakahu. just saw that we are all current for africa. please direct me what ot do? when do i get certificate of good conduct and when do i book for the medicals? how much is it per person as am having 4 family members? my case number is 2011af00076***

Hi Guys,
Thanks be to God;everyone is current.May I take this opportunity to congratulate those who have been successful (olyn and the rest) and wish all those waiting for their interview the very best.Am facing the CO next week.

@olyn
God is great and that victory is also victory for members of this forum and that testimony will encourage those of us in the waiting list.Our prayers were not in vain.Once more olyn a big pat on the back as you have given us reason to believe in our self.

@Franc- members of this forum are with you as you prepare for next week and as olyn has hinted you must be bold and you will walkout of that place victorious.

I am a selectee for 2012
Dear friends, I have been selected for DV2012....am beyond words! as you may already know, my wife is the principal applicant for DV2011 but with a very high CN (2011AF00089xxx),.....it so happens that mine is the opposite!..........2012AF00005xxx :) My application (probably be current in Oct) is gonna be our plan B!

i am a selectee for 2012
dear friends, i have been selected for dv2012....am beyond words! As you may already know, my wife is the principal applicant for dv2011 but with a very high cn (2011af00089xxx),.....it so happens that mine is the opposite!..........2012af00005xxx :) my application (probably be current in oct) is gonna be our plan b!

wow, don't know what to say but you guys have been lucky twice!!!

hey all? am wakahu. just saw that we are all current for africa. please direct me what ot do? when do i get certificate of good conduct and when do i book for the medicals? how much is it per person as am having 4 family members? my case number is 2011af00076***

Wakahu, get the police cert at CID headquarters Kiambu Rd for you and the wife any time from now. Once you get to know the date of your interview book your medicals at least one week to the interview and if you will be doing your medicals at IOM Nairobi and have kids between 2-15yrs make sure you book for a Monday or Wednesday. The visa fees for each person regardless the age is $819 ($3276 for the four of you, exchange rate at the embassy is 80/= per dollar). For the medical, the cost will depend much on your past vaccination history and the age of your kids. we were a family of three - our boy was 1yr 5 months at the time of the interview - and we paid 67,000/= in total. Exchange rate at IOM in June was Kshs 84.95/= per dollar. Hope this helps.

Amen!, mamaizoo, God did it again.
I had a successful interview on the 13th July 2011.
I was told to collect the visa the next day 14th july, so togather with my girl we booked at 680 Hotel for the night. The next day we went back to the embassy and got the Visas.
We are so greatful to God almighty!

Olyn, i thank God for you and the sweet victory. Now the stress is over.
What are your travel plans? Waiting for the low season to begin, in the meantime searching for cheap fares.
So happy that Africa is current September. To all those in waiting victory is yours in Jesus' name.
It seems the trend at the embassy now is that you get interviewed the day you drop your documents.

Wakahu, get the police cert at CID headquarters Kiambu Rd for you and the wife any time from now. Once you get to know the date of your interview book your medicals at least one week to the interview and if you will be doing your medicals at IOM Nairobi and have kids between 2-15yrs make sure you book for a Monday or Wednesday. The visa fees for each person regardless the age is $819 ($3276 for the four of you, exchange rate at the embassy is 80/= per dollar). For the medical, the cost will depend much on your past vaccination history and the age of your kids. we were a family of three - our boy was 1yr 5 months at the time of the interview - and we paid 67,000/= in total. Exchange rate at IOM in June was Kshs 84.95/= per dollar. Hope this helps.
Thanks mamaizoo for the info,i am curent also in sept,stil waiting for the interview date.and this information is very important.Onyl cogras so much,i was wondering is it a must to hav asign document by your host?,or they dont request it?,and if so how am i suppose to go about it.I dont where 2 start.

About Angel Overseas
Angel Overseas Consultants specializes exclusively in U.K. Immigration and Nationality Law matters.
Mr, Atit Mehta is Solicitors in Willesden, London, United Kingdom. He is handle All the Cases In Angel Overseas.
Our Aim is to Represents some of the best colleges and universities in the UK, USA, Europe, Australia and Canada. Our aim is to provide you with a platform and actualize your aspiration of studying and immigrating in UK, USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore.

Type Of Services:-

• UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia Student Visa.
• UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore Visitor Visa.
• UK-320 Refusal case Solve.
• Financial Help.
• Rejected cases are handled successfully

Specific Services:-

Immigration appeals, Visitor visa , HSMP ,Tier 1 visa applications General, Investor and Entrepreneur , Work permit Tier-2 applications ,Student visa Tier 4 admissions and extensions , Tier-4 applications , settlement/spouse/partner/dependents visa applications.

Angel Overseas
307,Sarthak Complex-1 ,
B/H,Golden Time ,
Swastik Cross Road
C.G.Road,Ahmedabad.
Gujarat,India.
info@angeloverseas.com