• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners from Kenya Report Here!

Congratulation Magkin! I have been away, and Iam happy you made it.
Please tell us the expirience from our Nairobi Emmbassy, what questions did they ask. What of the sponsor thing, did they insist? please let us know.
we wish you the best in further plannings.
who else is next? we wish everyone on the waiting list success.
I miss reading from njugunut and mamazoo.
Bennitt I hope things are going on well on the other side of the thread!

Father we thank you for magkin

am so happyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! only three questions n am goin to get it jst today.all the thanks first go to our allmighty father in heaven for his favor when he says it it wil be.
2nd thanks to all the fellow members shually u r all great people mamaizoo,oly,benitt,olisehnjugunats,princeann, n all the other members ohhh my God the list is endless.thanks for the prayers u r unik people my God bless you more n more n more.I shall post the experience afta receivin the visa just leo leo(2day)

Father we thank You for the success u gave Magkin, glory,power and honour belongs to You alone.
Magkin keep us posted on the interview experience i.e the questions they asked, the docs u presented, and any other thing u feel might be of help to the forumites.
Olyn, I was away for a while but now am back. Njugunuts is so lost, somebody pliz find him.
Kamauz, u are the next one. Pliz prepare and prepare well. Ua case shall not be different from Magkin and Katimich guy in Jesus' name.

Mamazoo, I will try find ngugunut.I know where to get her. Right now I know its exam time, but will get her. We have to walk this road togather. Kamauz is already a winner in jesus name1

Tou you all guys,
what a wonderful place to be. prayers are plentiful. Can't we all say AMEN!
Magkin continues the trend. If not mistaken njugunut n kamauz are next on line. Lets go now....n get it.

My2011, you are right, plenty of prayers in this house.
when you hear little activities in the house, things are obviously moving on the right direction, thank God.
Otherwise My2011, you would be hearing, ''House, how do I go about this and that, I have not done this and this, how much does this and this cost......'' but hope all is well in the house and God is on our side.

nterview xperience

hi foru members let me b brief as had said alt on previous post.gt at embasy at 7am went in thr security check into the hall aftr an hr of waitn was cald on countr 10 by a white lady.
co:hw r u?
me:fine
co:do u promise wht u'l say is true?
me:yes
she gave me a form to sign only(i thnk forns we sent)
co:whr did u atend high schl?
me:answr
co:hw did u knw ur sponsor?
co:wht r u doin nw?
co:come 4 ur visa 2day at 2pm cary wit u ths receipt.
me:thnk u very much
co:welcome

hi foru members let me b brief as had said alt on previous post.gt at embasy at 7am went in thr security check into the hall aftr an hr of waitn was cald on countr 10 by a white lady.

Congrats! We thank the Most High for making this a celebration. My brothers and sisters, do not fear for the Lord is with us, He will not let us down. His favor will surely descend upon us on the day on our interviews. Peace! Benniit

Congratulations.
Are you in Mombasa?- my boy is in Mombasa too. what is your POE. his will be Dallas.- when do u intend on travelling?

Congratulations Magkin, we thank God for your success. And success shall also be our song and story in Jesus' name. Did you present Affidavit of support together with your docs at the embassy? I really need to know from those who have had their interview whether it was asked of them.

Congratulations.
Are you in Mombasa?- my boy is in Mombasa too. what is your POE. his will be Dallas.- when do u intend on travelling?

thanks,yes am nw in monbasa my port of entry wil b dallas am intendin 2 travel early next year u can giv me his details we comuncat wit him.it wil b nice.

Congratulations Magkin, we thank God for your success. And success shall also be our song and story in Jesus' name. Did you present Affidavit of support together with your docs at the embassy? I really need to know from those who have had their interview whether it was asked of them.

thank u mamaizoo no it was nt asked only high school cert, gud conduct,pasport n birth cert,only

Hi all forumites,both old and new! To the oldies akina Olyn(how did you like Buffalo?),mamaizoo(I hear the UK is freezing), Bennit(thanks for always remembering those who are current,when is your interview date?),magkin(congrats!!),my2011: I have missed you all,its sort of like being away from family. Great to hear of the good news of Kaimitich's friend and Magkin, God has shown his favour to our comrades. To the newbies, Nyasuna and Kamau(happy to see you finally found the 2011 thread) welcome to the forum and read through the whole of it so we can move forward together.

Sorry about the break,had some school work to do that was keeping me well occupied,then as soon as I was done I went on holiday for 2 weeks(Kenya's a beautiful country, I shall miss her) and left all my gadgets behind. Sikutaka kusumbuliwa na kazi. Got back 2 days ago to find that i'm finally current(Thanks be to God). Called KCC jana and was told my interview date is in January and my 2nd NL was being mailed that day and I should expect it in 4-6 weeks. I asked them for a pdf copy which I'm waiting for so I can go to IOM for tests. Will apply for my good conduct certificate tomorrow as I wait for the NL. Turns out Kamauz is also current so I guess we'll probably meet. I'll also get a letter from my host stating that she's willing to host me etc. just incase the embassy asks.

I can say for sure that God works in miraculous ways: was stressing about using my savings to pay for interview fees+medicals when out of the blues an old friend calls and gives me a small job that meets most of these costs. I am so thankful. Lets keep praying for each other,it works miracles! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hi olyn ati u have traveld 2 state?I Remembr u said ul b visitin smone there.nw tel me wht was requirrd of u 2 get a visitin visa coz i want 2 prepare hw i'l b invitin friends relatives n others.i am in coast curently.c u n all best as in ur wait.

gud 2 here frm u njugunats was wonderin whr u were.its gud 2 here of u bein curent make sure u arm ur self wel n on time. the interrview is very short n brief all the best.also 2 othr forumies IOM usualy offer flight transport at afordable price almost half of othr bookins.

Hi all forumites,both old and new! To the oldies akina Olyn(how did you like Buffalo?),mamaizoo(I hear the UK is freezing), Bennit(thanks for always remembering those who are current,when is your interview date?),magkin(congrats!!),my2011: I have missed you all,its sort of like being away from family. Great to hear of the good news of Kaimitich's friend and Magkin, God has shown his favour to our comrades. To the newbies, Nyasuna and Kamau(happy to see you finally found the 2011 thread) welcome to the forum and read through the whole of it so we can move forward together.

Sorry about the break,had some school work to do that was keeping me well occupied,then as soon as I was done I went on holiday for 2 weeks(Kenya's a beautiful country, I shall miss her) and left all my gadgets behind. Sikutaka kusumbuliwa na kazi. Got back 2 days ago to find that i'm finally current(Thanks be to God). Called KCC jana and was told my interview date is 20th January and my 2nd NL was being mailed that day and I should expect it in 4-6 weeks. I asked them for a pdf copy which i'm waiting for so I can go to IOM for tests. Will apply for my good conduct certificate tomorrow as I wait for the NL. Turns out Kamauz is also current so I guess we'll probably meet. I'll also get a letter from my host stating that she's willing to host me etc. just incase the embassy asks.

I can say for sure that God works in miraculous ways: was stressing about using my savings to pay for interview fees+medicals when out of the blues an old friend calls and gives me a small job that meets most of these costs. I am so thankful. Lets keep praying for each other,it works miracles! :)

Njugunuts its great to have you back..i also called KCC sometime back and they told me my interview will be on the 20th of January(since yours is on the same day too am guessing we'll meet at the embassy)... About the 2nd notification letter, can i ask for a pdf copy of it since am thinking of undergoing my medicals at IOM?..(My 2nd NL is due Mid Dec)

Hi njugunut,Iam happy to see you back, I told mamanzoo not to worry about you cause nitakupata soon.
magkin, I will answer you soon, Iam planning to visit a friend who is having a wedding in South Carolina SC,then fly back to Buffalo.
I was given a non immigrant visa for one year. All the previous visas on my passport were stamped 'cancelled without prejiduce' and was told about my DV, they know about it imagine.
Ia coming back on 31st Dec.
I wish you njugunut all the best, kamaz too and all those who are current.
God is good.
Those who are still on the waiting list, lets trust, all is well.

hw is evry1,of late i'v bin thnkin so keenly about hw ths life wil b there as in education whch colge 2 choose,whch r gud payin jobs the culture there.can any1 who has bin ther help me or hw can I gt this information?I gt sm help frm the embassy thy hold classes on livin n education every friday bt 2 bad am in coast already.does any1 hav this clue?do pple pay for it?althoug it sounds funy bt its gud 4 all coz we r headin in same direction n we r 1 family always.
I knw 1 thing God is always wit us.

hw is evry1,of late i'v bin thnkin so keenly about hw ths life wil b there as in education whch colge 2 choose,whch r gud payin jobs the culture there.can any1 who has bin ther help me or hw can I gt this information?I gt sm help frm the embassy thy hold classes on livin n education every friday bt 2 bad am in coast already.does any1 hav this clue?do pple pay for it?althoug it sounds funy bt its gud 4 all coz we r headin in same direction n we r 1 family always.
I knw 1 thing God is always wit us.

Hi sorry been away from forum. send an email and will hook up with my Boy. Also I can share a few things about USA with you. I am from Coast been in US for many years- live close to Dallas. email me at mmk1025@hotmail.com my name is Mike.

hi katimich thanks,it wil b nice atleast u wil get a clear picture of ths new land. u cam e-mail me mbuguaperminus@yahoo.com
to mamaizoo,olyn,njugunuts,kamauz n others u r so quet hav u startd christmas holidays?say smthn........