• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners from Kenya Report Here!

House, where are you!. I just hope its not getting tougher. the thread is so quiet.
magkin, lil'angel, mamanzoo, ngugunuts please tell us whats happening around and on other thread.
we need each other here. Its a journey, we are at lt least somewhere. we must walk through, with Gods' grace.
During the interview, can you convince embassy that you are leaving the child behind, then he will join you in three months' time. When I was filling the DS forms I saw somewhere written.....' people who will join you in the USA.....',but wrote none. sometimes its not easy staying with relatives with a child, walking around, job search etc., but I well too understand that my baby should not be a burden to me, though I must plan well for her.

House, where are you!. I just hope its not getting tougher. the thread is so quiet.
magkin, lil'angel, mamanzoo, ngugunuts please tell us whats happening around and on other thread.
we need each other here. Its a journey, we are at lt least somewhere. we must walk through, with Gods' grace.
During the interview, can you convince embassy that you are leaving the child behind, then he will join you in three months' time. When I was filling the DS forms I saw somewhere written.....' people who will join you in the USA.....',but wrote none. sometimes its not easy staying with relatives with a child, walking around, job search etc., but I well too understand that my baby should not be a burden to me, though I must plan well for her.

Olyn,
I understand its not easy staying with relatives even without a child but like i told you on the Ghanian thread, God has the ability to work out a plan for u and ua daughter when u land there. Make ua stay in the US for u and ua daughter God's business, He surely will take care of the other details. IS HE NOT THE ONE WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR U TO BE SELECTED AMONG THE 12.1 MILLION THAT HAD APPLIED?

Katimich,

How did the young man fair in his interview? Please let us know. Him being the first on the Kenyan thread, we need to hear about his experience at the embassy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Olyn,
I understand its not easy staying with relatives even without a child but like i told you on the Ghanian thread, God has the ability to work out a plan for u and ua daughter when u land there. Make ua stay in the US for u and ua daughter God's business, He surely will take care of the other details. IS HE NOT THE ONE WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR U TO BE SELECTED AMONG THE 12.1 MILLION THAT HAD APPLIED?

I like this part "IS HE NOT THE ONE WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR U TO BE SELECTED AMONG THE 12.1 MILLION THAT HAD APPLIED?" I tell you, God will never let us down. He is a prayer-answering God. God be with you all. Please always let's know if an interview is due. Peace! Benniit

ugandans??

CONSULATE: US Embassy London
CN :2010AF008***
Played thru USAFIS agency: Aug/11/07
(Unsuccessful
Usafis call : Apr/27/2009
Sent forms to kcc: May/29/2009
Confirmation: June/15/2009
Appmt letter: Oct/05/2009
Interview: Nov/18/09..unsuccessful..visa put on AP
Additional docs sent to embassy: Feb/16/10
Request of new police certf: jun/15/10
Submitted police certf: July/12/10
Request of new Ug police certf: July/19/10
Submitted :Aug/14/10
Confirmation doc is received: Aug/19/10
Passport returned with visa intact: Sep/06/10
POE: Newyork( jfk):cool:

ugandans??

CONSULATE: US Embassy London
CN :2010AF008***
Played thru USAFIS agency: Aug/11/07
(Unsuccessful
Usafis call : Apr/27/2009
Sent forms to kcc: May/29/2009
Confirmation: June/15/2009
Appmt letter: Oct/05/2009
Interview: Nov/18/09..unsuccessful..visa put on AP
Additional docs sent to embassy: Feb/16/10
Request of new police certf: jun/15/10
Submitted police certf: July/12/10
Request of new Ug police certf: July/19/10
Submitted :Aug/14/10
Confirmation doc is received: Aug/19/10
Passport returned with visa intact: Sep/06/10
POE: Newyork( jfk):cool:

Katimich,

How did the young man fair in his interview? Please let us know. Him being the first on the Kenyan thread, we need to hear about his experience at the embassy.

Well he went in as scheduled- but as most of you must have noted from the Embassy site that - day 1 they will collect your documents and shecdule you to interview the following morning between 7-8am. In His case, being that they don't interview on Fridays He is got to go back on Monday. the fees was 65K. Will post something on Monday after He goes back. Keep him in your prayers.

Mamanzoo, Bennit you made me shed tears.
I know and I believe, Its He God, who made me be selected among the 12.1millions Dv applicants.
Secondly, He has answers to all my questions and Solutions to all my problems. I know He will provide a solution.
Bennit, Mamanzoo said that God is too familiar with our weaknesses, We only have to trust and leave the rest To him.
Katimich,its true our Nairobi Embassy don't operate on friday,On sunday we gona put the young man in prayers. We wish him the best and wait for the testimony.
Where is magkin, we are waiting!

You have challenged me mammzoo. Its true, Its God who made me be selected among the 12millions plus people.
This keeps ringing on my ears.

Well he went in as scheduled- but as most of you must have noted from the Embassy site that - day 1 they will collect your documents and shecdule you to interview the following morning between 7-8am. In His case, being that they don't interview on Fridays He is got to go back on Monday. the fees was 65K. Will post something on Monday after He goes back. Keep him in your prayers.

Will keep him in my prayers, it shall be well with him.

You have challenged me mammzoo. Its true, Its God who made me be selected among the 12millions plus people.
This keeps ringing on my ears.

It shall be well with you my sister, it shall be well. Our DV Process and everything after that is God's business just like it was His business in our selection process. Many think it was just a random act but i see it as an act of the Most High God. We only need to do our part and do it well, He will do the rest.

Magkin, we need to hear from you, where are you?

olyn n mamaizoo,
we are around watching developments with a keen eye.
about the babies, i imagine your dilemma. precaution is welcome but if it borders on hesitation then it becomes hindrance. there will never be a perfect time for anything or plan. on a balance of probabilities i believe you are better off in the US with the child, than rushing to n fro picking n dropping them between continents.things always have a way of working out if you embrace the uncertainty with both hands and move jump in..

olyn n mamaizoo,
we are around watching developments with a keen eye.
about the babies, i imagine your dilemma. precaution is welcome but if it borders on hesitation then it becomes hindrance. there will never be a perfect time for anything or plan. on a balance of probabilities i believe you are better off in the US with the child, than rushing to n fro picking n dropping them between continents.things always have a way of working out if you embrace the uncertainty with both hands and move jump in..

My2011
Thanks, i also think we are better of with our babies there. We ask the forumites to keep praying for us.

Nyasuna, welcome to the forum. Keep on visiting cause your CN is not thus big. you will soon be current God willing.
Katimich, the young man you said is going for interview today monday!, House lets put him in prayers.
I really want to hear testimony from our Kenyan Embassy, where is Magkin?
Others going for interview this week, please keep us informed so that we can join you in prayers.
Thanks so much Mamaizoo, thanks Bennitt, I feel encourage by your words.
My2011, its true droping and picking babies btwn continents isn't easy. I have decided, I will leave kenya with my everything, my girl on my back! ''GOD THIS IS WHAT I WANT, and I have left the rest to YOU, for YOU said I just have to carry everything to YOU In prayers.''