• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners from Kenya Report Here!

princessanne

Registered Users (C)
Hi all any Dv-2011 Winners from Kenya, lets all hook up here. :) Please, if you are fromKenya and you have received your NL, let's share ideas here it will help us in our future interviews and those that will follow us in the subsequent years.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all any Dv-2011 Winners from Kenya, lets all hook up here. :) Please, if you are fromKenya and you have received your NL, let's share ideas here it will help us in our future interviews and those that will follow us in the subsequent years.

Thanks
Princess
Congratulations on being selected for DV 2011. From your signature and from the african trend on DV 2010, your number will be current in November 2010. Thats when you will take your interview. I suggest you start putting the necessary documents in order.

thank you Oliseh, that wil be too quick, congratulation too and wish you the best as you organize your papers.

Davidsone
My letter was sent reached Kenya on 5th July. At that time I was living in Osaka, Japan and so I had to request my sister to post to me. It reached me July 15th,had to do everything fast and have it sent back to KCC by 17th July. Dont worry , incase you dont get the letter before 31st July, you can mail KCC on 1st August with the following information
1. Your full names
2. Date of Birth
3. Your confirmation number (the number that you received during the online application)
4. Foreign state chargability (Your country)
5. Adress (may be not necessary)

I think KCC will be able to send documents through email. They understand the problem of the mails not reaching the recipients.
Otherwise let me take this opportunity to congratulate you on being selected. I wish you success with your further processing of DV 2011.
I havent received my first letter bt i have faith i wil receive soon,or is it late?

Thanks

hey anne the princess...lol....just passing by to say congrats for being selected keep this thread going and dont you hesitate asking any queriz from the dv 2010 kenya,Ghanain and Naija threadz,.....looking @ ur CN u culd bi going for the interview in November 2010...hey was this your 1st entry?....

hey anne the princess...lol....just passing by to say congrats for being selected keep this thread going and dont you hesitate asking any queriz from the dv 2010 kenya,Ghanain and Naija threadz,.....looking @ ur CN u culd bi going for the interview in November 2010...hey was this your 1st entry?....

Trixsam
I can see you have 17 days to a bright future. I'm very sure you will be emotional when you will be told"please come next week at 3 pm for you visa".

thanxs trisam, ohh sure i keep on checking their threads and they are too informative, OHH GOD Nov... how can u tell if ur CN is current... btw do the KCC confirm receipt of the docs aor shld i send an email enquiring if they received. nway thanks for everything and yeah..it was my 1st entry..God is goo., keep in touch. am praying everything goes well for u as u prepare for ur interview on 29th..

thanxs trisam, ohh sure i keep on checking their threads and they are too informative, OHH GOD Nov... how can u tell if ur CN is current... btw do the KCC confirm receipt of the docs aor shld i send an email enquiring if they received. nway thanks for everything and yeah..it was my 1st entry..God is goo., keep in touch. am praying everything goes well for u as u prepare for ur interview on 29th..
Princess
KCC does not send any confirmation of the receipt of your documents. However you can send an email to inquire if they received your documents. It will take 2-4 days before your email is replied to. You can also make a phone call which to me I think is faster. Include the following during your inquiry.
1. Full names
2. You case mumber (2011AF00012XXX)
3. You date of birth (in full i.e include month, day and year)
With this information they will be able to give you answer about your status.
Hope this helps.

Princess
KCC does not send any confirmation of the receipt of your documents. However you can send an email to inquire if they received your documents. It will take 2-4 days before your email is replied to. You can also make a phone call which to me I think is faster. Include the following during your inquiry.
1. Full names
2. You case mumber (2011AF00012XXX)
3. You date of birth (in full i.e include month, day and year)
With this information they will be able to give you answer about your status.
Hope this helps.
oliseh has said it all........send an email to kcc indicating all the detailz of the said.....then wait

Hi all wow...congrats to all of you who have won the DV lottery 2011...I also won and it was my first try...i couldn't believe my eyes when i got the letter...can someone tel me approx wen i will be scheduled for the interview? thanx....M praying everyday for this and I will include you all in ma prayers too...B blessed.

CN::2011AF00030***
NL Dated::19th April 2010
1stNL Received::7th May 2010
20th May 2010 Sent Forms by Post
Kcc confirms receipt::28th June 2010
2nd NL: Not Yet

'And all this is to the Glory of God'

Hi all wow...congrats to all of you who have won the DV lottery 2011...I also won and it was my first try...i couldn't believe my eyes when i got the letter...can someone tel me approx wen i will be scheduled for the interview? thanx....M praying everyday for this and I will include you all in ma prayers too...B blessed.

Hi Lil'angel
Congratulations on being selected for DV 2011.
From your signaature, your case will be current in March or April 2011. I have made an estimate based on 2010 cut off ranking. In 2010 someone with a number such as yours was current in April .Assuming that 2011 will move faster, then you will be current in March next year.
All the best in your preparation.
Please feel free to post any question to the forum. You can also visit Ghana and Nigeria threads, they might be of great help to you.

My husband is kenyan (am from Europe) and he received the first NL on 19th May. CN is 40***. We just got married and sent our form on 24th July. Decided to try our luck together, although know it will be difficult since we got married after the NL. Anyone has the same experience in Kenya? I mean who got married after the first NL, how did the interview go?

Congratulation Lil angel.....keep reading the posts ul be v ery informative........looking from ur signature u hv a good CN. Wish u all the best.

My husband is kenyan (am from Europe) and he received the first NL on 19th May. CN is 40***. We just got married and sent our form on 24th July. Decided to try our luck together, although know it will be difficult since we got married after the NL. Anyone has the same experience in Kenya? I mean who got married after the first NL, how did the interview go?

Hi Kseniasat,

u dont have to worry much, if your marriage is real and genuine then ur green card will go thru. dont leave any room for CO to get suspicious, have all the necessary documentation and tell the truth.

oliseh has said it all........send an email to kcc indicating all the detailz of the said.....then wait

hi trixam, thanxs for ur feedback, i sent a mail and they actually took less than 12 hrs to reply..wow quite impressive. they said that my forms had been received and are waiting to be processed, However Mail is processed in the order of the date received, thus the importance of submitting your forms in a timely manner...

Thanks God atleast i know that they had been received. Now waiting for 2nd NL.i hope i will hv gone to the embassy by end of the yr..or early next year.

Folks, I've already sent my nön-receipt of 1st NL notification this morning. Good luck, guys.

Helo freinds,

can anyone tell me when i will be current. this is my case number-2011AF00017***.
Txs a lot in advance for ur respons.

Cong! to all Dv winners 2011. Its everyone dream to win, for them who didn't, remember Gods timings is the best. Next time.
I received my NL later around 20th april 2010.
Send back the forms on 20th june 2010.
Kcc confirmed reciept,
But my worry is the number is high,
When can I except the second NL.
To God be the glory.
Case number-2011AF00057***

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Lil'angel
Congratulations on being selected for DV 2011.
From your signaature, your case will be current in March or April 2011. I have made an estimate based on 2010 cut off ranking. In 2010 someone with a number such as yours was current in April .Assuming that 2011 will move faster, then you will be current in March next year.
All the best in your preparation.
Please feel free to post any question to the forum. You can also visit Ghana and Nigeria threads, they might be of great help to you.

Hi Oliseh,
Thanx so much for the wishes and the info. I am praying hard so should i try to gather all the necessary documentation before i get my 2nd NL? or i should just wait for the NL first? B Blessed