• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

July, August, September, In July all of my forum friends will get call from embassy Inshallah , one of my elder brother always told me don't upset no news is good news . Don't worry friend's i know what a painful time you r passing , Inshallah be confident , put your cloth in your bag and ready for a new life . @kabir,
,@shafiq @tasfia all the best wishes for you . why they don't give u visa if your all submitted doc's r perfect???

@ nazdv thank u very much.

Zahid

July, August, September, In July all of my forum friends will get call from embassy Inshallah , one of my elder brother always told me don't upset no news is good news . Don't worry friend's i know what a painful time you r passing , Inshallah be confident , put your cloth in your bag and ready for a new life . @kabir,
,@shafiq @tasfia all the best wishes for you . why they don't give u visa if your all submitted doc's r perfect???

@ nazdv thank u very much.

Zahid

its really great when u people give us courage and dont forget us.thanks a lot.may allah bless us all.

To! All Friends.

*************HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY*********************

My case number is 2011AS00019XXX(Sri Lanka)
1NL received in july 2010(Through Email)
Forms sent to kcc by dhl on 16th of august-2010
DHL confirmed delivery on 18th august-2010
KCC confirmed receipht of forms by 25th of august 2010 through email message.
Police Clearance - Received on 31st October 2010 from us embassy of sri lanka.
I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
Interview date- 10th May 2011 at Colombo(SL) American Embassy.(10/03/2011 received an email from KCC)
2NL - Received on 31/03/2011.
Medical - Completed on 06/05/2011
Visa Interview - Successful(10/05/2011)
Visa pick-up - Collected on 12/05/2011
POE - NEW YORK- New York City.

Hi All,

The thread has already been freezed but we few unlucky fellows still stucked in AP. Is it the time to say good bye to all? What's the update of tasfia007 and kabir?

Dear shafiq232 & tasfia007,
Maybe we are unlucky 3(three) person. we are not only passing one day but also we lost our chance.
I think a DV lottery (with AP) is enough to destroy your slip. It is enough to destroy your personal life. It is enough to lose your 1 (one) year. Further If any one not get visa at last then what will be happen on his luck.

@kabir007,@shafiq323 & Tasfia007 i know what a miserable time u all r passing , try to concentrate your mind in your present job, don't felt u r unlucky . Think u r one of a luckiest person who won the lottery , it's not very easy. I believe u all will get call soon . I always told If your all document's are perfect embassy will never refuse u to get the visa. Inshallah , be confident and keep a challenge in your mind , 'why they not give visa if yours all r perfect? see most of our friend's got visa who are under AP in this forum, u all will get visa i personally believe it. Good Luck.

zahid

@kabir007,@shafiq323 & Tasfia007 i know what a miserable time u all r passing , try to concentrate your mind in your present job, don't felt u r unlucky . Think u r one of a luckiest person who won the lottery , it's not very easy. I believe u all will get call soon . I always told If your all document's are perfect embassy will never refuse u to get the visa. Inshallah , be confident and keep a challenge in your mind , 'why they not give visa if yours all r perfect? see most of our friend's got visa who are under AP in this forum, u all will get visa i personally believe it. Good Luck.

zahid

Thanks Zahid vi,
At least you are the person who wish to us:) again thanks for your wishing.
You are right we are lucky.
I feel very Lucky person on of the world without visa:mad:
what is the value of this Lucky? Nobody wants this kind of luck. anyway
when will you fly--------------?
which airlines you chose?
Have a nice journey to USA. Good bye!
Oh today my friend going to NY. Who received visa on my interview date.

@Kabir,Shafiq&Tasfia:Do not tense.You all must get visa.You have not pass as many days as we do.Last year a number of applicants got visa on 29 September.On your cases you will need not wait till that time.May be today you may get call.

Amar shopno gulu keno amon shopno hoy?>>>>>!
>>. ai monta keno bare bare venge jay.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No update yet.

@Kabir,Tasfia,Shafiq:Once we also thought so what u r thinking now but didn't believe as we have firm believe in Almighty Allah.We did not achieve it,god gifted it to us.And EVENTUALLY he will be with us all.HAVE PATIENCE.BE COLORFULL WITH LUCK....BEST NEWS AWAITING YOU.......JUST WAIT FEW MORE DAYS....