• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

@shafiq 232 no update.whats about ur family members situation.how many days left of their visa validity.so much painful time passing.

@all:good news!i got visa today at 3pm.i was called from the embassy on 16th june at 3pm.i would like to thank this forum and all the forummates for being so helpful.those under ap do not tense.u all must get visa soon if ur submitted documents are all ok.

Congratulation Nahel.......:)

@nazdv:Thank you.What should I carry along with passport and visa pack.Should I need to carry medical report and X-RAY NEGATIVE?

@nazdv:Thank you.What should I carry along with passport and visa pack.Should I need to carry medical report and X-RAY NEGATIVE?

well i also carry with my all academic certf, medicalz, xray, etc etc. but till now its useless here (US). But my suggestion is bring it, whatever. From my practical view i want to suggest you take as much u can money, no need to unnessery shopping. Every thing every things u can get here.

Bye the way whrs ur POE. When ur coming?

well i also carry with my all academic certf, medicalz, xray, etc etc. but till now its useless here (US). But my suggestion is bring it, whatever. From my practical view i want to suggest you take as much u can money, no need to unnessery shopping. Every thing every things u can get here.

Bye the way whrs ur POE. When ur coming?

have u any idea how much money can we carry ?

I don't think medical report is needed in the POE, they will ask for visa packet and passport. Although I carried medical reports with visa packet but they didn't ask for it.

@TTANIA:THANKS A LOT.SHOULD WE BRING OUR MEDICAL REPORT ALONG WITH X-RAY COPY OR WHAT ELSE?WHAT DID U EXPERIENCE DURING UR JOURNY TO USA.PLS let me know.

have u any idea how much money can we carry ?

Zahid vi, as i knew u r going Dallas, this city is not like expensive like NY. And if u r sattle ur life in Dallas after getting Job u have to be, have to be and have to buy a car/motor first, then u have to looking for ur house or appartment. Because of in Texas u have no ride u have no legs.

Per month approximate budget of Dallas based on location
House rent $700 or >
Utillity $150 or >
Food cost $250 or >

I hope u can get an Idea from this.
Thanks

@ttania&nazdv:how did u get u gc & ssn.

Dear dont take any more pressure now. RELUX. After arriving us airport the immegration officer will take ur passport and yellow envlope, and they will ask for ur finger print & address, phone no. After complet the process they will inform u " Ur GC and SSN will send by post which address u given now". Actually this is the process of getting GC & SSN. Withing 15-30 days u will get ur GC and SSN. sometime its getting late.

Well come in US, NY. Although m not in NY. Tc

Thank u very much @ nazdv for your response , which city u living now? which airways u used ? I mean which airport u first arrived in USA?

zahid

@nahel they wanna ask u about ur POE address which u give ur DS from, and phone no of whom, u will stay in NY.
@Zahid vi Now m staying in Orange, used katar airways cause its take only 1.50 hr transit in DOHA. And i arrive in Houston Gorege W Bush airport.

A Lots of surprise is waiting for u guys.

@nazdv:Thank u for ur info...@Shafiq&Tasfia:Do not tense.RAAT JOTO GOBHIR HOY BHURER SNALI USHA TATO NIKOTBORTI HOY...