• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

There is no avg limit of visa for the month. In the DV2011 there are 6001 applicant selected and from that only 2500-3000 DV visa will be issued. That is what i know. For your previous post i would like to say that, you are out of problem. Because the lower the case number is, the higher chance to get visa, its true. But you have already finished the interview, that mean your DV processing is so fast than others. I also know that whose interview will be in the month of march and so on, they have lower chance to get visa, because the visa number(2500-3000) will be finished or almost going to be finished. US consulate then reject so many selctee to show a lame excuse. Like more photo id, medical, spelling mistake etc. If i am wrong in some extent then please correct me. Thank you all...........
As my case no is 2011as17### is there any chance to get 2nd letter from us embassy for this year dv2011. i am tensed as my case number is high. actually i am not sure weather i am called for interview or not. though i have already collected all the required docs for embassy face. so plz suggest me.

What Does 221(g) mean? Even its written administrative processing , so i did not have to do any thing right now,what does this mean? They told me they will call me soon. HOW MUCH IS CHANCE TO GET VISA ON THIS PROCESS.

nadia its needed for the applicants including with primary one if u want to submit,*****i'm telling u if u want to....its not mendatory.

As my case no is 2011as17### is there any chance to get 2nd letter from us embassy for this year dv2011. i am tensed as my case number is high. actually i am not sure weather i am called for interview or not. though i have already collected all the required docs for embassy face. so plz suggest me.

nomanrupa, YES obviously you will get 2nd letter, when your case is current. I am not telling that, you will not get the visa. i just want to say, the lower the cn is the higher chances of getting visa. So that does not mean that no one can get visa after march and so on.What is the case number of rony and sabrina? Please see their case no. and make your prediction. At last dont worry. Please keep faith on Almighty "Allah".

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anybody tell me, if there is a laminating doc of admit card, reg card and transcript (Both SSC & HSC), is there any problem in the interview? I have a friend who ask me this ques. Please help.......

Hi Nadia,

This form is for all applicants with main applicant......please fill is carefully without any mistake....if u wanna add extra sheet write "See extra sheet"

write case No in all extra sheet in right most corner....

and write answer like this

Answer to the question No ...

and write ur answer

hi rony, i have a question for additional_questionnaire_form. this form is need for the main applicant or also his family member?

its' urgent, pls reply ASAP.

thank you.

nadiasaifur.

My maximum documents were laminated...so there won't be any problem.................

Can anybody tell me, if there is a laminating doc of admit card, reg card and transcript (Both SSC & HSC), is there any problem in the interview? I have a friend who ask me this ques. Please help.......

nomanrupa, YES obviously you will get 2nd letter, when your case is current. I am not telling that, you will not get the visa. i just want to say, the lower the cn is the higher chances of getting visa. So that does not mean that no one can get visa after march and so on.What is the case number of rony and sabrina? Please see their case no. and make your prediction. At last dont worry. Please keep faith on Almighty "Allah".

Hi bivrat and all,

Let me explain u guys something which is very important as i can see some mistake is there.....

in dv2011, 5999 people won from bangladesh......i can tell u one thing..... this many number people has to sent back their form to KCC....But i know many people who just gave DV and won but they are not even HSC pass from Village.......and some didn't want to send 1st letter reply.....like that there won't be many people but there will be some....

according to my knowledge as soon as ur interview scheduled by ur name then they reserved a visa.....and this is ur duty to proof that u are fine and fit for the
visa......but here in bangladesh lots of people are not fair in declaration so they face problem.....US Embassy check many things about who won from Afghanistan even......so lots of countries get rejected due war problem ...might be no one will get single visa from there... if u check winning list here

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_5073.html

So if u are fair from bangladesh.....u will get it...no matter that taking long time.....by the way i know a guy who gave interview in October 2009, and got Visa in sept 12 or 13th 2010.....

just be patient

ohh sorry for that, it is 5999. Yes rony you are absolutely right. I know one person who gave interview in october 2009, and got visa sept 29 in this year. So it is really a game of patience. I am totally agree with that statement given by rony, "According to my knowledge as soon as ur interview scheduled by ur name then they reserved a visa.....and this is ur duty to proof that u are fine and fit for the visa......but here in bangladesh lots of people are not fair in declaration so they face problem". I just want to add something here. I know one case of DV 2008. One 45 year old lady got the NL1 in DV 2008. She completed all her formalities with KCC as well as US Embassy Dhaka (Interview). At the interview the consular officer gave her a hand written token, that they will call later. After few months later when they tried to contact with embassy, then the embassy totally disagree that they have the information about their case and also didnt return back their passport. It is the situation of my close relatives and it is really true. You can do nothing if this type of situation will occur. If you will try to contact with FBI or KCC or NVC nothing will happen, trust me. They reject applicant by showing lame excuses it is also true. Please do not worry about your case after reading that story, and always try to keep faith on Almighty "Allah".

Hi Bivrat
on what cirumstances his visa was in pending di u have any idea?coz my case in 221 ( g ) .plz reply me soon.

Hi Bivrat
on what cirumstances his visa was in pending di u have any idea?coz my case in 221 ( g ) .plz reply me soon.

sapana1979, please dont worry that much, because you have nothing to do with 221(g). i just forgot that what was that section but the paper was green i think. sapana1979 are you married?

221 (G) Actually what? In case of DV rules , it is written as prior ineligibilities. But in case of Bangladesh they just dump all the applications requiring more docs, photo ID, certificates, and additional processing. The consular officer surely is a MIGHTY powerful person to do everything in DV cases. To deny any case with lame excues. As there isnt any appeal authority , they do whatever they like. And the story of Bivrat showed us, how sincere they are.

Still then , i believe, they always think logically. After all, we have to keep in mind, its a blind game, its a LOTTERY! and u cant ever claim in any cases that u will surely get it, what u may be or how authetic ur all the docs are. Thats it!!

Hi Nadia,

This form is for all applicants with main applicant......please fill is carefully without any mistake....if u wanna add extra sheet write "See extra sheet"

write case No in all extra sheet in right most corner....

and write answer like this

Answer to the question No ...

and write ur answer

Thanks for ur reply.

nadia

Bivrat ,i am not married am sgl, so i am not so worried oneday i will get visa .but what does 221(g) mean , i got white page , with administrative processing wrriten,. How much this investigation will take up to 30 sep 2011 any idea?