• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Dear
sabrina,mehedee & all specially who are already received 2nd Letter.
Attention please!

kindly discribe us/me about sceond letter,
1) what kind of documents they wants at the time of interview.
2) For affidevite of support, which form they want (I-134 or I-864)
I mean for a better idea & Preposition. your discussion is very much important
Please discribe us Details

Please ! Please !! Help me to get the golden chance.
advance thanks to all.

Attentiin Mehede,

My moms case number is 2011AS00004xxx. Her interview is on 2nd week of october. Your case number is earliar than her. How is it possible u havent got ur 2nd letter yet? My mom got it on september 5.

You should immediately contact to KCC . Send an email to kccdv@state.gov.bd mentioning ur case number, name, date of birth , asking you interview date from the email address as u mentioned in EDV application.

I guess u missted the 2nd letter. And the date should be on first week of october.

(I-134 or I-864) its a mandatory document for all DV winner??? i m single.i m going to show my father income/bank statement and a sponsor letter given form usa (my aunty).
now my question is have to fill-up those document for interview?? Please answer me..

Hello Zahidal & kabir007,

how is going your DV processing??? Hope everything is perfect and wish you all the best. Now I am in BD and not very busy... And hope to visit you guys in this forum regularly...... Delighted to see you guys are still here..... :D And again best of luck.....

regards,
Amit

Documents to submit at interview:

1. second letter
2. passport
3. photo - 4 copies (dv size)
4. birth certificate
5. police clearance
6. national ID card
7. all academic certificates
8. experience certificate (if any)
9. Visa fees receipt
10. ???
11. ???
12. ???

I don't know what will be in 10, 11 and 12 number. Let us discuss about it.

AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT IS NOT NEEDED FOR DV VISA for those people who will not be a public charge. That means you will not rely on the US gov. for your food and other needs. It may be needed for those people who have some disabilities and if there is a posibility that they may not support themselves properly. [this issue has been discussed in this forum, please read previous posts].

Let us discuss about the DOCUMENTS [EXTRA DOCUMENTS] we have to submit at our interview so that we can be prepared fully before our interview.

THANKS.
SABRINA

Dear
sabrina,mehedee & all specially who are already received 2nd Letter.
Attention please!
kindly discribe us/me about sceond letter,
1) what kind of documents they wants at the time of interview.
2) For affidevite of support, which form they want (I-134 or I-864)
I mean for a better idea & Preposition. your discussion is very much important
Please discribe us Details

Please ! Please !! Help me to get the golden chance.
advance thanks to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear labora2

Hi ttania,
2nd letters come 4-6 weeks before interview dates. Case numbers around AS17*** last year were called for interview in june. So, expect to get your 2nd NL starting from April 2011 if this year goes like last year. Good luck.

Thanks for the information! :)

Good luck to all who is going to be attending visa interview in October! All the very very best!

CN: 2011AS00017XXX
1st NL Issued by KCC: 3rd May, 2010
1st NL Received: 31st May, 2010
Forms Sent to KCC: 7th June, 2010
Forms Received by KCC: 9th June, 2010
2nd NL Received: Not yet, still counting

Dear Nightingle,

Thanks for your care. Have you seen my signature? i have sent my forms to KCC at 24th june. It was bit late, thats why may be i did not received my second letter yet. Anyway....i am mailing your mentioned address about this issue....i know one guy whose case number is almost near to me but he got his interview date at last week of november, 2010 so.....

Dear Nightingle,

Is this address is right? (kccdv@state.gov.bd).............i mean it suppose to be (KCCDV@state.gov).......am i right? or your given address is for US consulate, Bangladesh coz (.bd) is a bangladeshi domain..........it can not be KCC's address............

I think I m fully prepare for my interviews. If any other document needs to add please discus. Please…..

1. Passport
2. PCC
3. Medical received copy
4. Visa Fees copy
5. 1st NL (photo copy) and 2nd NL
6. Undergraduate (BBA) testimonial ,temporary certificate, mark sheet, ID card
7. SSC HSC mark sheet, Testimonial, and duplicate (certificates, admit cards)
8. Birth certificate in English format
9. National ID card
10. My father business Bank statements
11. Sponsor given form USA (my aunty)
12. copy of Forums DSP-122: DS-230, Part 1 2
13. DV size 4 photos

There r two problem, that I have lost my 1st NL but I have photo copy and another is HSC SSC duplicate certificates and admit card those correct found form GOVT board..
All r requested to reply in time. thanks

Hello Zahidal & kabir007,

how is going your DV processing??? Hope everything is perfect and wish you all the best. Now I am in BD and not very busy... And hope to visit you guys in this forum regularly...... Delighted to see you guys are still here..... :D And again best of luck.....

regards,
Amit

Dear Bro,
Well come back............
I hope your usefull advice & Important participation. I think it is most important for DALAL FULL Bangladeshies.

thanks again.

11. Sponsor given form USA (my aunty)

Dear,
your aunty is your sponsor. But i want to know, which form you/she fill up for sponsorship.(i-134 or i-864)

and what kind of supporting papers your need for sponsorship compliting.
Please explan........

hey all i have no enough time..i have only 2days..i need ur help..if i have mistaken any documents to added thn plz inform and suggest me..then i can do recover those document within time..so plz reply as soon as possible..thank u all..

especially (amit, nightingle, sabrina, rony) plzz replyy...posted #211

Dear Mehedee,

My case no. is also same and send back to KCC is also close to yours ,, still not getting 2NL, I hope your and mine will come same date please keep my update if yours come first or i will know you when mine come. Thanks !!!

himaloy, don't worry.just be tension free.as u have ur 2nd NL with u,so i don't think there'll be any prob for u...and if they asks anything about ur 1st NL that time u answer them if neede.no need of saying anything in advance.just be cool and tension free.May god help u.

Himaloy,

Take one set photocopy of all of your documents. While submitting the docs to them, sort them accordingly as per the dvselectee website documents checklist.

I think u have all things. Just take some additional ID cards, like varsity ID, College ID etc which r 2 years old , bcos u have lost your original SSC, HSC admit card. They wil match the photo of the ID with u.

Dont feel tension. If asked what will u do in the USA? just tell m i will study their further to build my career. They will like it.

Best of luck.