• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Hello Everyone,

This is Tania from Dhaka, I got my 1st NL by 31st May, 2010 which by the way issued in 3rd May at KCC. And I sent DSP-122, DS-230 (part I & part-II) completed forms with 2 copy photographs and the barcode sheet to KCC by 7th June, 2010. KCC received the documents by 9th June. I'm still looking for my 2nd NL. Since I'm reading DV forums and checking every months visa bulletin news, seemed like I might have notified couple of months later, is that so? Do you guys know anything about coming 2nd NL for BD DV-2011 winners yet? Though I've already contacted with KCC, they ensured me that they've got my forms and those are acceptable for the continuation of visa processing. But I didn't get my 2nd letter yet :(

I thought I will go for Medical Test after getting the 2nd NL though I didn't taken any vaccination yet, bad for me. I didn't even get started processing other stuffs like making MRP passport (though I have the manual passport), National ID card or Certificates documents, etc. Please help me out here, do I really need to complete these stuffs before get the 2nd NL? Or should I be waiting for the 2nd NL?

One thing, regarding lawyers? they are all dumbass, they even don't know how to browse a site, so guys please, don't trust them! Oops sorry for my language! Anyways, Congratulations to all DV-2011 winners and Good luck to all including me! Be blessed!

CN: 2011AS00017XXX
1st NL Issued by KCC: 3rd May, 2010
1st NL Received: 31st May, 2010
Forms Sent to KCC: 7th June, 2010
Forms Received by KCC: 9th June, 2010
2nd NL Received: Not yet, still counting

Dear ttania,
please show my signeture, i'm close to you. so don't worry. I thing we shall be current in Murch-2011, so we shall get our 2nd NL in February-2011.
still then.

Last edited by a moderator:
My case is also close to yours

Dear ttania,
please show my signeture, i'm close to you. so don't worry. I thing we shall be current in Murch-2011, so we shall get our 2nd NL in February-2011.
still then.

Please inform us if you got 2nd NL

Sabrina,

Dont bother for that. If asked, just tell them what u have mentioned in this forum. Well, does your job fall in the work experience categoty in O*net online? Your job should fall in the JOb zone 4 or above and and SVP range should be more than 7. If it doesnt , just forget about job experience. If you are at least HSC pass, then show them the education documents .By the by, take a ceritificate from your previous employer just to show it to the embassy.

Little correction, In my previous post, i said "Affidavit of support is mandatory" for all. Actually its not like that. Its mandatory for Public charge grounds only. Read Form DS 230 , Part 2, article (d), where it is written, An alien who is likely to become a public charge...................we all mentioned here answer NO. During the interview you have to prove, why it is NO. Whether you are able to survive in USA without government support. Usually, a very big family, or a handicapped person like a blind, deaf,dumb needs this support. But its a great relief for Bangladeshis, they dont claim it in Bangladesh.

Hi,
I am a Bangladeshi citizen. I have been selected for DV 2011.But the postal mail was returned to KCC due to my unavailability at the address that I provided in my application form. Therefore they sent me a notification through E-mail to contact with them for further steps so that I can continue. Accordingly I contact with them and they suggested me to provide a new address so they can send it again. I provided my current address and they assured that it may take 3 to 4 weeks to receive the mail. But the time is about to end, I have not received anything yet. I would be Highly glad if u help me by give me suggestion what to do in this circumstance. One thing I want to mention that I received the E-mail 16th October’2010. please help me.

Thank you.

Imran

How did you get email in October 2010 ,its still september? i think it should be september. You did a gr8 mistake by not confirming your status through entrant status check in last july.

Your case should fall in the follwing two categoty.Firtsly,
Did you get mail from KCCDV@STATE.GOV, if it is from other address, then it must be a fraud one. Have you came to know your case number? It should be like this,
2011AS000xxxxx. If you already know your case number , then just send a mail to kccdv@state.gov mentioning your case number, name and date of birth about the present status of your case. If you dont know about your case number, then just check your status through DV 2011 ENTRANT STATUS CHECK in www.dvlottery.state.gov using your confirmation number, last name and year of birth. If it is said here , you are a selectee, just mail kcc , mentioning your confirmation number, name ,date of birth and country. Requesting ur case number and what to do!

Secondly, if the mail was sent from kccdv@state.gov , they must provide you the case number. If not, mail them immediately again requesting to know your case number, mentioning u havnt received any postal mail yet.Contact the post office or peon of your locality , give them some advance tips. If you came to know your case number, go to http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4756.html for details about what to do.

If you need to mail them, you must have mail from the email address you provided during your EDV application.

Let all of us informed about ur present status. We are anxious!!

Hi frnd,
May be all of you has seen last sep.24,2010 at different chanel about false lawyer.
DB pollice has got 20 bales false certificate or other docs.There also was U.S embassy's officer.so,
What are you thinking about it? I mean
How will it be work for us? or will it be create any problem at interview?

Hello Nightingle!
Thank you very much for your valuable information. I have another problem. My interview date is on 6-Oct but my police clearance delivery date is 7-Oct. Now I am in much tension. What I wll say at the interview?

Please help me.
Sabrina

help me

i m DV winner 2011 interview date is 6 Oct.i m fully prepare for interview.
Interview Required Documentation like Selectee notification letter which i received from KCC that paper i have lost. But i have photo copy that paper with yellow letter am going to show this photo copy paper that day. Now my question is shall i face any problem in interview board for photo copy??How important is it to carry that paper with yellow letter to the interview?

thanks

shuvro vai u have to find out any lobbing then u can do everything what u want..there r thousand of problem i have faced like help line (dalal)/passport office/SP office/police office etc.best of luck.

For those who havent got your police clearance....

Its gr8 irresponsibility you have shown........U have got interview date at least one month ago. And havnt got clearance yet?

And Sabrina, why dont u discuss all your problem together ?....it simply delays the process.

Police headquarter takes one week to give police clearance, but if you go to ur local thana, to the SI , he will manage it within 2 days, . You have to make a contract with him.

Now the question is , you already applied it for in the HQ, so i think local thana will not provide it for you.

But why the HQ is taking much time to provide it? They simply take one week for that, is the address is out of Dhaka?You must go the to responsible Deputy commissioner of Assistant Commissioner of POlice and inform him everythng. They may help you. Police are not always bad.

Himaloy,
Yellow letter means what? Envelope?.....There r some things i think which doesnt have any solution. You must know the importance of original notification letters. So if you lost it what can be done? ...

I think if all the other documents are ok , then it would not make any problem. But prepare for a reasonble answer for the incident, for why u lost it , and how?I havenot heard ever, that anyone was denied due to not showing his original notification letters.

I'm just astonished to see all these problem of u guys...really!!! how come u ppl applied for PCC lately and how come u lost 2nd NL?!!!! my good GOD!!! i don't know but so far i have known about US embassy, there will be no point to take help by any so called dalal or lawyer. whatever u'll submit there that must have to be genuine thats all.anyways we just can pray for u friends...best of luck!!

Hello Nightingle,

How can one applicant understand that his or her case number is CURRENT from VISA BULLETIN?......If anyone else know about it please let me know!

Waiting for replys...

Thanks
Mehedee

Dear ALL,

I got my answer....and that is hopefully (If i do not misunderstood) my wife's case number is current for November 2010.

Thanks
Mehedee

I have same photo in my SSC & HSC registration card. I mean in HSC registration card I didn't give a newer photo. I used the same photo as in SSC.
Will it be a problem? Please answer me.

Hello Nightingle,

How can one applicant understand that his or her case number is CURRENT from VISA BULLETIN?......If anyone else know about it please let me know!

Waiting for replys...

Thanks
Mehedee

Dear Mehedee,
Every DV selectee should visit www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
here you will find upcomiing month's visa bulletin.Enter here, you also find B.DV catagory in october asia 9,000. that means which case no. is under 9,000 he/she is current in october.
And C. Here you find next month's cut-off number in november cut-off no. is 10,750 (asia) it will be current in november.

The visa bulletin publish in above website every month after 12 to 15 days.

all the best

Hello Kabir,

Here is my signature..........

Case No.: 2011AS00002XXX
NL Issued:April 16,2010.
Recvd:May 20,2010.
Send To KCC: June 20,2010.
KCC Rcvd.:June 24,2010
2nd NL: Waiting